RGIPT Recruitment 2020 | Faculty, Assistant, Technician & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 18+ | Last Date 15.06.2020 & 30.06.2020 | Apply online @ www.rgipt.ac.in
RGIPT Recruitment 2020: Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT) invites online application to fill up 18+ vacancies. Recently RGIPT has announced the employment notice [Advt. No.: RGIPT/Sivasagar/FA/01/2020, Advt. No.: RGIPT/JAIS/FA (Rolling)/01/2020 & Advt. No.: RGIPT/Assam/NTS/01/2020] regarding following posts i.e. Lecturer, Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Assistant Registrar, System Superintendent, Superintendent, Technical Superintendent, Superintendent Library, Assistant & Technician. Applicants who are seeking central govt jobs in Assam state can apply to this RGIPT Jobs 2020 on or before 15.06.2020 (Lecturer) & 30.06.2020 (All Other Posts).
RGIPT selection will be based on Written Test/ Computer Test/ Presentation/ Interview/ Computer/Trade/Skill Test. Shortlisted aspirants will be appointed at RGIPT, Assam State & Uttar Pradesh. Applicants should hold Degree/ Master Degree/ Engineering/ Diploma/ ITI n relevant discipline and should have attained prescribed age limit. RGIPT Non-Teaching Recruitment notification & RGIPT Faculty recruitment apply online link is available @ www.rgipt.ac.in. Candidates who want to apply for Teaching posts those candidates kindly send your scanned copy of online form to given mail address. More details of RGIPT Teaching vacancy, upcoming RGIPT Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of RGIPT Non-Teaching Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT)|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Advertisement Number||Advt. No.: RGIPT/Sivasagar/FA/01/2020, Advt. No.: RGIPT/JAIS/FA (Rolling)/01/2020 & Advt. No.: RGIPT/Assam/NTS/01/2020|
|Job Name||Lecturer, Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Assistant Registrar, System Superintendent, Superintendent, Technical Superintendent, Superintendent Library, Assistant & Technician|
|Job Location||Assam & UP|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||15.06.2020 (Lecturer) & 30.06.2020 (All Other Posts)|
Here you will get information of Teaching & Non-Teaching Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Vacancy Details of RGIPT Faculty Recruitment
- As per the notification, overall 18 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Assistant Professor||Rs.1,01,500, Rs.89,900 & Rs.70,900|
Eligibility Criteria for RGIPT Teaching & Non-Teaching Vacancy
- Lecturer: Bachelor’s and Master’s Degrees in relevant disciplines
- Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professor: PhD with first class or equivalent
- Assistant Registrar: Master’s Degree in any discipline
- System Superintendent: Masters’ degree in CSE/IT or MCA or M. Sc (IT)/ Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in CSE / IT engineering or equivalent degree
- Superintendent: Bachelor Degree or Masters’ degree in any discipline
- Technical Superintendent: Bachelor’s Degree (four years) in Engineering/ Bachelor’s Degree in Science or equivalent/ Master Degree in Engineering/ Science/ Computer Science or equivalent
- Superintendent Library: Bachelor Degree or Master’s Degree in Library Science / Information Science / documentation or equivalent
- Assistant: Bachelor’s Degree/ Master Degree in any discipline
- Technician: Bachelor’s Degree in Science/ Engineering or equivalent/ Diploma in Engineering / Applied Science/ ITI
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
|Name of the post||Age limit|
|Lecturer, Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Superintendent, Technical Superintendent & Superintendent Library||35 years|
|Assistant Registrar||45 years|
|System Superintendent||40 years|
|Assistant & Technician||30 years|
- RGIPT selection will be based on Written Test/ Computer Test/ Presentation/ Interview/ Computer/Trade/Skill Test.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Candidates who want to apply for Teaching posts those candidates kindly send your scanned copy of online form to following mail address
|Name of the post||Mail address|
|Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professoremail@example.com|
Application Fee (only for Non-Teaching)
- Assistant Registrar: Rs.500 for Gen/ OBC candidates.
- All Other Posts: Rs.250 for Gen/ OBC candidates.
- No fee for SC/ ST/ Female candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make only online payment.
How to apply RGIPT Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website rgipt.ac.in.
- Click “Recruitment” find the advertisement for Teaching & Non-Teaching Posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
How to fill up RGIPT Jobs Online Application Form
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLY LINK||LINK 1 | LINK 2 | LINK 3|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 12,558 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 97,059 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 3,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 6,356 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 4,611 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|