RGNIYD Recruitment 2019 | Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development | Care Taker, Consultant & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 12 | Last Date 11.06.2019 & 14.06.2019 | Apply online @ rgniyd.gov.in
RGNIYD Recruitment 2019: Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development has recently published the recruitment advertisement for following posts such as Consultant, Training Associate, Registrar, Caretaker, Programme Assistant & Part Time Medical Officer posts. It invites application via online mode only. Applicants who are looking for jobs in Tamilnadu govt can use this RGNIYD jobs opportunity. As per the RGNIYD recruitment notification, totally 12 vacancies are allocated for this recruitment. Willing candidates can make the online registration from 22.05.2019 & 24.05.2019. The last date for submission of online application is 11.06.2019 & 14.06.2019.
RGNIYD Sriperumbudur recruitment apply online link and notification is available in official website. This engagement is purely based on temporary & contract. Aspirants must have finished Degree/ Master Degree/ Diploma/ MBBS from recognized university. Candidates age limit should be between 35 years to 64 years. Selection procedure will be made on the basis of written test/ interview and candidates will be placed at RGNIYD, Sriperumbudur, Tamilnadu. More details of RGNIYD vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of RGNIYD Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Advertisement Number||Advt. No. RGNIYD/ADMIN/Esst./2019-20/001 & RGNIYD/ADMIN/NT-REGULAR/2019/001|
|Job Name||Consultant, Training Associate, Caretaker, Programme Assistant, Part Time Medical Officer and Registrar|
|Job Location||Sriperumbudur, Tamilnadu|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||
|Last Date for Submission of online application||
You may go rgniyd.gov.in Website to get more details about RGNIYD recruitment. Here you will get details like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in continually to get latest updates about state govt jobs, central govt jobs, TN jobs and etc.
RGNIYD Vacancy Details
- As per the RGNIYD notification, overall 12 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
|Part Time Medical Officer||02|
Eligibility Criteria for RGNIYD Consultant, Caretaker & Other Posts
- Aspirants must have finished Degree/ Master Degree/ Diploma/ MBBS from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates age limit should be between 35 years to 64 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- RGNIYD selection will be based on written test/ interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
Application fee for Registrar Post
- Rs.500/- for SC / ST / PWD candidates.
- Rs.1,000/- for Others (UR / OBC) categories.
- Payment can be made through online only.
How to apply RGNIYD Recruitment 2019
- Go to official website rgniyd.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement “Applications are invited for various contractual positions”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.