RGNIYD Recruitment 2020 | Section Officer & Library Assistant Posts | Total Vacancies 02 | Last Date 14.01.2020 | Apply online @ rgniyd.gov.in
RGNIYD Recruitment 2020: Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (RGNIYD), Sriperumbudur [Tamilnadu] invites online application from eligible candidates for the direct recruitment of Section Officer & Library Assistant posts. Recently RGNIYD Sriperumbudur has released the recruitment notification [Employment Notice No : RGNIYD/SO-LA/2019/002] for above said posts. As per the RGNIYD Non-Teaching Recruitment 2020 notification, overall 02 vacancies are allocated for this recruitment. Applicants who are seeking jobs in Tamilnadu can make the online registration from 15.12.2109 to 14.01.2020.
Applied candidates should send the hard copy of the online form to given address on or ebfore the last date 22.01.2020. RGNIYD Non-Teaching Recruitment 2020 notification & apply online is available @ rgniyd.gov.in. Applicants should hold Degree and age limit should be 30 years. Selection will be based on written test/ skill test/ interview. Selected candidates will be placed at Sriperumbudur [Tamilnadu]. More details of RGNIYD Sriperumbudur recruitment vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of RGNIYD Non-Teaching Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (RGNIYD)|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Advertisement Number||Employment Notice No : RGNIYD/SO-LA/2019/002|
|Job Name||Section Officer & Library Assistant|
|Job Location||Sriperumbudur [Tamilnadu]|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||15.12.2019|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||14.01.2020|
|Last date to submit the hard copy of the online application||22.01.2020|
You may visit rgniyd.gov.in Website to get more details about RGNIYD recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
RGNIYD Jobs 2019 Vacancy Details
- As per the RGNIYD notification, overall 02 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Section Officer||01||Rs.44,900 – Rs.1,42,400|
|Library Assistant||01||Rs.35,400 – 1,12,400|
Eligibility Criteria for Section Officer & Library Assistant Posts
- Applicants should hold Degree from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 30 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on written test/ skill test/ interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online & offline mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.500 for Gen/ OBC candidates and Rs.300 for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via online mode
- Eligible applicants should send the print of the online application form to following address by speed post/ courier
The Registrar, Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (RGNIYD), Chennai to Bangalore Highway, Sriperumbudur – 602 105, Tamil Nadu
How to apply RGNIYD Jobs 2020 Notification
- Go to official website rgniyd.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement “Applications are invited for the Post of Section Officer and Library Assistant”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLY LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|