RITES Recruitment | Site Engineer & Deputy General Manager Posts | Total 30 Vacancies | Apply Online Application Form @ RITES Careers Page | Last Date 23rd & 30th Aug 2018
RITES Recruitment 2018: Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES) has announced notification for the recruitment of Deputy General Manager (Civil), Deputy General Manager (Mech, Elect. & Plumbing) MEP Expert and Site Engineer (Civil) Posts. Totally, 30 Vacancies are allotted for above said positions. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment through online mode on or before the last date (23.08.2018). Applied candidates are requested to forward their self-attested hard copy of online application along with necessary documents through post to Assistant Manager (P)/Rectt., RITES Ltd., RITES Bhawan, Haryana till the last date (30.08.2018).
The employment will be based on Contract basis for a period of two years. Selected candidates will be appointed anywhere in India as per company requirements. The original documents/certificates along with one self-attested copy will have to be produced by the candidate at the time of selection. Any applications received after the last date will be rejected. Who wish to apply for RITES vacancies can log in/visit official website to collect more details like, Syllabus, Admit Cards, Results, Upcoming Vacancies & etc.
Details of RITES Notification:
|Organization Name||Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES)|
|Employment Category||Central Government Job|
|Name of the Post||Site Engineer & Deputy General Manager|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 40,000 – 1,40,000/- (Site Engineer) & Rs. 70,000 – 2,00,000 (DGM)|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief. Also we have provided direct link to apply online and download official notification below.
Vacancy Details of RITES Advertisement:
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Deputy General Manager (Civil)||10|
|Deputy General Manager (Mech, Elect & Plumbing) MEP Expert||08|
|Site Engineer (Civil)||12|
Eligibility Criteria for RITES DGM & Site Engineer Vacancy:
- Degree in Engineering/Equivalent from any recognized university/institution.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official website given below.
Age Limit (as on 01.08.2018)
- Maximum age limit is 54 years.
- Check details of age relaxation in official notification given below.
- Written Test/ Interview.
- Medical Examination.
- Check more details of post wise selection process in official website given below.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode.
- Offline Mode-By Post.
Postal Address is,
Assistant Manager (P)/Rectt., RITES Ltd., RITES Bhawan, Plot No.1, Sector-29, Gurgaon – 122001, Haryana.
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form||01.08.2018|
|Closing Date for Submission of Online Application Form||23.08.2018|
|Closing date of submission of hard copy of documents||30.08.2018|
How to apply online registration for RITES Job Openings:
- Candidates go to official website of RITES -> ritesltd.com.
- Click on option -> CAREER -> VACANCIES.
- Find the correct notification “38-40/18” and open it.
- Read the notification to check your eligibility.
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of online application form.
- Submit filled your application through online mode till the last date.
- Finally, send your hard copy of online application through post to given address till the last date.
APPLY ONLINE CLICK HERE>> OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION DOWNLOAD NOTIFICATION HERE>> FREE JOB ALERT ON MOBILE DOWNLOAD APP>> JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY SUBSCRIBE NOW>>
RITES Recruitment 2018 | Additional General Manager, Deputy General Manager, Joint General Manager & Engineer Posts | Total 56 Vacancies | Apply online @ www.rites.com | Last Date 03.05.2018
RITES Recruitment 2018: Rail India Technical and Economic Service shortly called RITES has invited online application from Indian eligible candidates for filling up the posts of Additional General Manager (AGM), Joint General Manager (JGM), Deputy General Manager (DGM), Site Engineer, Engineer (Civil) and various vacancies in Gurgaon on contract basis. There are 56 vacancies are allotted for these posts as per the notification. If you want to make a career in RITES Limited then you can apply online application on or before the last date of 03.05.2018.
Interested candidates download the notification from official website @ www.rites.com. Read the notification to check your eligibility for this post to apply online application. Submit the filled application form via online on or before last date (03.05.2018). Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, Pay scale, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief.
Details of RITES Recruitment 2018:
Organization Name: Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES)
Employment Category: Central Govt. Job
Total Vacancies: 56
Job Location: Gurgaon, Haryana
Vacancy Details for RITES Recruitment 2018:
|Name of the post||Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Additional General Manager (O&M, Sr. Maintenance Expert)||03||Rs. 43, 200 – 66, 000|
|Joint General Manager (Chief Property Development Planner, Civil)||04||Rs. 36, 600 – 62, 000|
|Deputy General Manager ((Civil)/ Section Engineer, Mechanical, Electrical & Plumbing)/ MEP Expert, (Platform Screen Door)/ PSD Expert,Civil)||34||Rs. 29, 100 – 54, 500|
|Manager (Traction)/ MEP Expert||02||Rs. 24, 900 – 50, 500|
|Site Engineer (Mechanical, Electrical & Plumbing)/ MEP Expert||03||Rs. 16, 400 – 40, 500|
|Engineer (Civil)||10||Rs. 16, 400 – 40, 500|
Eligibility criteria for RITES Recruitment 2018:
- Graduate Degree in Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical/Civil/Communication Engineering from recognized university/Institute.
Age Limit (as on 01.04.2018)
- Candidates should have maximum age limitation is 54 years.
- Check more details of age limitation and age relaxation in official website given below.
- Written Test/Interview.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
How to apply for RITES Recruitment 2018:
- Candidate visit official website @ rites.com.
- Click on option ->CAREER ->VACANCIES in the top of home page.
- Find the correct notifications.
- Read the notifications clearly to check your eligibility to apply online.
- Fill all your details of online application form perfectly.
- Submit your application form via online till the last date.
- Finally take print out of your online application form for future uses.
|Starting date for submission of online application||10.04.2018|
|Closing date for submission of online application||03.05.2018|