RITES Recruitment 2019 | Rail India Technical and Economic Service | 21 Vacancies | Apprentice (Graduate & Diploma) Posts | Last Date Within 24.10.2019 | Download Rail India Notification/Application Form @ www.rites.com
RITES Recruitment 2019: Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES) currently published the notifications about the recruitment of Apprentice over 21 vacancies under the Engineering department of Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical and ECE. RITES invite online applications from the interested candidates & are required to apply through BOAT’s web portal www.mhrdnats.gov.in. Candidates are noticed to apply online on or before 24.10.2019. You can download the RITES limited online job application and notification from www.rites.com official website.
Candidates should possess four years degree in Engineering or three years diploma in or after 2017 only eligible to apply this RITES Apprentice jobs. The qualification prescribed shall be from a recognized University/Institute in relevant disciplines with a minimum of 50-60% marks in aggregate. Candidates from all over India are encouraged to apply for the above vacancies. The shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. The exact date of interview shall be communicated through their mail ID/SMS.
RITES Apprentice Recruitment 2019:
|Board of Organization||Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES)|
|Job Category||Central Government of India|
|Advertisement No||No. Pers/26-10/Apprentice/1-2019|
|Designation||Graduate Apprentice & Diploma Apprentice|
|Monthly Pay/ Salary||Rs. 14,000 (Graduate Apprentice)|
|Rs. 12,000 (Diploma Apprentice)|
|Work Location||Gurgaon, Bhubaneswar, Mumbai|
|Online Registration Application Status||Available Now|
|Closure Date for Submission of Online Application||24.10.2019|
RITES Limited Job Vacancy 2019 in Detail:
|Category Position||No. Of. Positions|
|Totally, 21 Job Openings|
Eligibility Criteria for RITES India Recruitment 2019:
Refer Rail India Technical and Economic Service Official Notification for education, age limit, reservation & relaxation, application mode, selection process, postal address, last date, salary, vacancy details, etc.
- BE/B Tech in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, ECE
- Diploma in Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical
- Not Specified.
- Selection for engagement of Apprentices shall be based on personal interview.
- Online mode through http://www.mhrdnats.gov.in.
Steps to Apply & Download RITES Limited Apprentice Online Registration/Application Form & Job Notification 2019:
- Go to the official website “https://www.rites.com”.
- Pick the “Career” from the menu bar & select “Vacancies” from the dropdown.
- Find the Pers/26-10/Apprentice/1-2019 and choose “View Document”.
- Read the notification twice clearly and thoroughly without fail.
- Get to “http://www.mhrdnats.gov.in/” and select login from the top on home page.
- Fill-up all those necessary fields properly & submit it.
- Download the application form and make a print of it.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
|Disclaimer: Aspirants are advised to check & confirm all the above said information with the concern official site notification. We are not responsible for any mismatches (spell/number error).|
RITES Recruitment 2019 | Rail India Technical and Economic Service | Site Inspector, Jr. Assistant & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 93 | Last Date 10.10.2019 | Apply online @ www.rites.com
RITES Recruitment 2019: Rail India Technical and Economic Service recently released the recruitment notification @ www.rites.com to fill up 93 vacancies in Across India. As per the RITES limited recruitment 2019 notification, these vacancies are allocated for Site Inspector, CAD Operator, Junior Manager & Junior Assistant posts. Applicants who are looking for central govt jobs those candidates can make the RITES jobs online registration from 18.09.2019. The last date for submission of www.rites.com Recruitment 2019 is 10.10.2019. For the posts of Site Inspector & CAD Operator candidates should send the print of the online form to given address on or before the last date 21.10.2019.
|Click here to apply RITES 21 Apprentice Jobs 2019|
RITES Limited Jobs 2019 apply online and notification is available @ www.rites.com. Applicants should hold Diploma/ CA/ CMA/ B.Com/ BBA and should have attained prescribed age limit. Selection will be based on Written test & Interview (only for JM & JA). Selected candidates will be placed at anywhere in India. Applications via online mode only will be accepted and candidates have to pay required fee via online mode. More details of RITES recruitment vacancy, upcoming RITES Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of www.rites.com Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Rail India Technical and Economic Service|
|Job Type||Central govt.|
|Job Name||Site Inspector, CAD Operator, Junior Manager & Junior Assistant|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||18.09.2019|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||10.10.2019|
You may visit www.rites.com Website to get more details about RITES Limited recruitment. Here you will get information of Site Inspector, CAD Operator, JM & JA Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
RITES 2019 Vacancy Details
- As per the RITES notification, overall 93 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Site Inspector||32||Rs.24,000 – 90,000|
|CAD Operator||15||Rs.22,000 – 83,000|
|Junior Manager||22||Rs.40, 000 – 1, 40, 000|
|Junior Assistant||24||Rs.18, 000 – 66, 000|
Eligibility Criteria for RITES Site Inspector, CAD Operator, JM & JA Posts
- Applicants should hold Diploma/ CA/ CMA/ B.Com/ BBA from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Site Inspector & CAD Operator: age limit should be 40 years.
- Junior Manager & Junior Assistant: age limit should be 21 to 30 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on Written test & Interview (only for JM & JA).
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- For the posts of Site Inspector & CAD Operator candidates should send the print of the online form to given address on or before the last date 21.10.2019.
|Name of the post||Fee|
|General/OBC||EWS/ SC/ST/ PWD|
|Site Inspector, CAD Operator & Junior Assistant||Rs.300||Rs.100|
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via online mode.
How to apply RITES Limited Jobs 2019
- Go to official website rites.com.
- Click “Career” find the advertisement “Recruitment of professionals(Site Inspector (Civil,E&M & CAD Operator) on contractual basis in pay-scale and Recruitment of Finance professionals(Junior Manager (Finance)) on regular basis”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|NOTIFICATION 1||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|NOTIFICATION 2||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Disclaimer: Sometimes mistakes may occur inadvertently. Candidates must check official notification of RITES to get exact information. We are not responsible for any typing/ spelling mistakes.