RITES Recruitment 2019 | Rail India Technical and Economic Service | Engineer, Jr. Assistant & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 48 | Last Date 25.06.2019 | Apply Online @ rites.com
RITES Recruitment 2019: Rail India Technical and Economic Service invites online application from qualified aspirants. Recently it has released the recruitment advertisement for 48 vacancies. As per the RITES recruitment notification, these vacancies are allocated for AGM, DGM, Manager, Engineer & Junior Assistant posts. Applicants who are seeking engineering jobs in central govt can make the online registration from 04.06.2019. The last date for submission of online application is 25.06.2019.
Applied aspirants should send the hard copy of the online application form to given address on or before the last date 03.07.2019. RITES recruitment apply online and notification is available in official website. Applicants must have possessed BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ B.Sc from recognized university. Selection will be based on written test & interview. Online application only will be accepted. More details of RITES recruitment vacancy, upcoming notices, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of RITES Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Rail India Technical and Economic Service|
|Job Type||Central govt.|
|Job Name||AGM, DGM, Manager, Engineer & Junior Assistant|
|Job Location||Haryana/ Across India|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||25.06.2019|
|Last date to submit the hard copy of the online application (only for AGM, DGM & Manager posts)||03.07.2019|
You may visit www.rites.com to get more details about RITES recruitment. Here you will get eligibility for AGM, DGM, Manager, Engineer & Junior Assistant posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
RITES Vacancy Details 2019
- As per the notification, overall 48 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria for RITES AGM, DGM, Manager, Engineer & Junior Assistant Posts
- Applicants must have possessed B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ B.Sc. from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates age limit should be between 32 to 54 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on written test/ skill test/ interview.
Mode of Application
- Online application only will be accepted.
Fee (for Engineer posts only)
- Rs.600 for General/ OBC Candidates & Rs.300 for EWS/ SC/ST/ PWD Candidates.
- You should make the payment via online mode.
How to apply RITES Jobs Notification 2019
- Go to official website rites.com.
- Click “careers” find the advertisement for above said posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly.
- Take the print of the application form for your reference.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
RITES Recruitment 2019 | Engineer, Assistant Manager and Other Posts | Total Vacancies 26 | Last Date 21.05.2019 & 28.05.2019 | Apply Online @ www.ritesltd.com
RITES Recruitment 2019: RITES has recently released an employment announcement for the openings in various posts such as Engineer, Assistant Manager, ARE, Deputy General Manager and Other Posts. It is going to select candidates for appointing 26 vacancies in the above said posts. Candidate who seeks for latest jobs in Central Government can utilize this chance. Qualified applicants should send their application through both online and offline mode. The last dates to apply online are 21.05.2019 and 28.05.2019. The detailed notification and application link is available in official website of RITES.
Aspirants must possess any one of the following qualifications like B.E /B.TECH /B.Sc./Diploma/Master degree from the recognized university. The age limit should be between 40 to 55 years for this notification. The selection is based on the performance of the candidates in the written test/ personal interview. The chosen candidates will be positioned at anywhere in India. The selected candidates will be placed under regular and contract basis given in the notification.
Details of RITES Recruitment 2019
The notification details of this RITES recruitment is described in the table below.
|Organization Name||Rail India Technical and Economic Services Limited|
|Job Type||Central government Jobs|
|Job Name||Engineer, Deputy General Manager, Assistant Manager, ARE & Other Posts|
|Total No. Of Vacancy||26|
|Job Location||Across India|
Read the official notification of this recruitment in the RITES Limited website before apply to these vacancies. People can search more jobs like Central Government Jobs, SSC Jobs and Railway Jobs in www.dailyrecruitment.in
Post wise Vacancy Details for RITES Notification 2019
RITES Limited is going to hire candidates for various posts in this recruitment. The post wise vacancy details are described below in the table,
|Name of the Post||Salary||Vacancy|
|ARE (Civil Engineering Professionals)||Rs.70,000 to Rs.2,00,000||09|
|ARE (Engineering Professionals)||Rs.60,000 to Rs.1,80,000||07|
|RE||Rs.80,000 to Rs.2,20,000||02|
|Engineer||Rs.40,000 to Rs.1,40000||01|
|Assistant Manager||Rs.50,000 to Rs.1,60,000||02|
|Deputy General Manager||Rs.70,000 to Rs.2,00,000||05|
Eligibility Criteria for RITES ARE & Other Posts
Applicants must possess the following qualification, age limit, experience and skills to apply for the above said posts.
- Candidate must possess any one of the following qualification such as B.E/B.TECH/B.Sc./Diploma/Master degree from any recognized university.
- For further details please read the official notification.
- The age limit should be between 40 to 55 years for this recruitment.
- It will conduct written test/personal interview for choosing the eligible candidates.
Mode of Apply
- Candidate can apply via online and send application via offline to the following address
“Assistant Manager (P)/Rectt., RITES Ltd., RITES Bhawan, Plot No.1, Sector-29, Gurgaon – 122001, Haryana”
- It does not require any fees for this application.
Important Dates for RITES Advertisement 2019
|Name of the Post||Last Date to Apply Online||Last Date to Send Application|
|RE, Engineer, Deputy General Manager & ARE (Engineering Professionals)||21.05.2019||28.05.2019|
|ARE (Civil Engineering) & Assistant Manager||28.05.2019||04.06.2019|
How to apply for RITES Jobs 2019
- Go to official website ritesltd.com
- Find the “Career” option and click on it.
- Select “vacancies” in the career and enter.
- Find the recruitment notification for the above said posts and click on “view document”.
- Read the official notifications carefully.
- Enter the prescribed details in the application correctly and apply for the above said posts.
- Take the print of the application and send it with self-attested documents to the address given in the notification.
The eligible candidates can apply to these posts allotted in this notification. Using this opportunity, people can get jobs in RITES limited. Please visit official website for syllabus, admit card, further updates and changes about this job.