Latest Job Openings for RPSC for the Post of School Lecturer -Number of Post 6468 :
With its base on the toughest of government examinations, the Rajasthan Public Service Commission(RPSC) is here once again to start the rpsc recruitment 2016 process. This government recruitment organ was established on the 16th August 1949. So far it has effectively and honorably continued with the recruitment process.
The commission has recently announced 6468 vacancies for the 2nd grade teacher post. Hence if you have been hoping for news as such, then start preparing for the examinations as it is already knocking doors.
Vacancy in RPSC recruitment 2016
The registration will start from the 25th of July and will last till the 31st of August 2016. The last date for submitting the application fees is 29th August 2016.Everything from the application form to the qualification details and eligibility criteria is provided by the official website. If you are keen for this examination then be updated with the current guidelines and information. Keep an eye on the details required for the examination
There are several guidelines that need to be followed in order to be able to sit for the examination. If you are a new candidate and appearing for the first time the make sure you have all your qualification details and documents ready for the final submission.
Identity and photo proof is a must so that there are no last minute complications regarding validation of identification. For the number of subject related vacancies available, there are separate positions and educational qualifications required.
Subject Wise Post
Number of Posts
|School Lecturer (Hindi Subject)||1269|
|School Lecturer (English Subject)||626|
|School Lecturer (Maths Subject)||442|
|School Lecturer (Science)||248|
|School Lecturer (Social Science)||1531|
|School Lecturer (Sanskrit)||2295|
|School Lecturer (URDU)||39|
|School Lecturer (Punjabi)||18|
Age Limit :
18 Years to 35 Maximum.
Hence when you are applying and preparing for the recruitment process, be sure to have gained knowledge on all the existing policies and regulations. For the rpsc recruitment 2016, follow the necessary rules and be updated with the official website.
For completing the rpsc recruitment 2016, be sure to have followed the necessary steps as mentioned below:
- For beginning the process of the recruitment, take the first step by visiting the website (https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/applyonline/) and find the link for the application form. Once you have come across the form, follow the guidelines provided for filling up the form. Be sure to avoid any kind of mistakes while pouring in the details.
- Be sure of the position you are applying for. Each post has individual number of vacancies associated with it. Hence apply for the position you are most familiar with.
- Payment of the application fees Rs.350 for General Candidates and Rs.150 for SC/ST candidates ,can be either done through the online process or manually. No matter the step you have chosen, be sure to follow it correctly as mentioned.
- Payment needs to be properly updated so that the registration process is complete.
- Each applicant will have a separate Application ID that is extremely vital. It is required for the validation of your admit card and the generation as well.
- Print the application form and keep the hard copy with yourself. Carry your identity proof, the application form and necessary documents on the day of the recruitment.
If you have taken into consideration the above said rules then the complicated recruitment process gets easier to handle. Prepare for the written test and interview to make yourself shine amongst the rest.
Important Dates to remember :
Start date to Apply online : 25-July-2016
Closing date to submit the application : 31-August-2016
Last Date for application fee : 29-august-2016
The Rajasthan Public Service Commission is knocking doors for its prestigious exams. Officers and employees for several posts of the government are recruited and if you are aspiring to sit for the written tests, then to start preparing from a relatively long time would be a good idea. Posts include College Teachers, Lecturers, Agriculture Officer, Deputy Commandant, Legal Officers and many more. 16th August 1949 is the date of establishment for this government recruitment organ and till date has continued prestigious and honorably securing the best of candidates from various parts of Rajasthan. As per the RPSC recruitment 2016, keep an eye on the official website to get all the upcoming details and to download the application form, admit card and follow the process as per the regulated guidelines.
A general overview
Each of the posts available has different process of examination and separate number of vacancies. The exam dates will be separate and so will be the preparation for it. Written tests, general discussion and personal interviews will determine the final results. However the pattern of tests for each post shall be different. The application fee for the general candidates is Rupees 350.As per the age relaxation of the general candidates and the reserved class check the official website details.
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)
Start Date of Application
25th February 2016
Closing Date of Apply Online
26th March 2016
Assistant Agriculture Officer (AAO )
Above 35 ,not below of 18 Years
Pay band 2- Rs. 9300/- to 34800/- + Grade Pay Rs.4200/-
Test or Interview
For the recruitment process ease of access, all details have been provided, along with step by step guidance for the necessary application.
Steps to ensure
Visit the official website of the Rajasthan Public Service Commission and view the application form procedure to start of the process. The following are the ways through which you can fill in the form and get the process done:
- Visit the official website (http://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/ ) and Hit the Tab ““Recruitment Advertisement”” and under the section of ” Candidate Information ” click on the application form. The rules and guidelines for the online form fill up are provided. Make sure you have followed the process accurately and made no mistake in filling the form.
- There are several categories of vacancies and posts available. Hence be sure that you have chosen the correct post of examination to appear for.
- The application fees can be paid online and there is a separate process to follow for it. Ensure that you have correctly put in the details for the e-transactions. There are several ways through which it can be done and the official site will guide exactly in the manner you have chosen to make the deposits.
- After the application form has been filled, get the Application ID which is extremely crucial for the admit card generation and validation of your process.
- Make sure to have updated your online transactions correctly.
- Once the process has been done, you can verify your application status, download and print the admission card. Make sure to carry all the necessary details along with you for the exam day.
For the RPSC recruitment 2016, ensure your eligibility criteria for each post. The details submitted must be authentic because if found otherwise then application status will be cancelled. Do not indulge in the 11th hour rush and get the forms and application process completed before the last dates. Start preparing for the exams and ace them.
Rajasthan Public Service Commission has 83 Vacancy for Teacher & other Posts as well ,the details are listed below
Age limitation should be maximum of 45 years above and the selection process is Written test and Interview.
Post Name / Department Details
No of Vacancy
Senior Scientist Officer
Rs.15600-39100 + Grade Pay 6000/-
Inspector Factory and Boilers
Assistant Director (ISMTC)
Rs.15600-39100 + Grade Pay 5400/-
Agriculture Research Officer (Udhyan)
Rs.9300-34800+Grdae pay 4800/-
Assistant Town Planner
Rs.9300-34800 +Grdae Pay 4200
Total No of Vacancies
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 5,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 17,506 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Pass Jobs - 6,300 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 11,130 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 17,000||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 7,556 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 5,220 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Data Entry Jobs - 1,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|