RRB Group D Syllabus 2019 | Railway Recruitment Board | Asst. Points-man, Asst. Bridge & Other (RRB Level 1) Post | Computer Based Test (CBT) Examination Date Sept – Oct, 2019 (Tentative) | Download Syllabus @ indianrailways.gov.in
RRB Group D Syllabus 2019: Ministry of Railways – Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs) has already published the job notification of CEN No. RRC-01/2019 and application status for the various posts of Level–1 recruitment dated on 23.02.2019 & 25.07.2019 respectively. They are going to filter the candidates based on Computer Based Test/ Examination for the above said Central Government Job Vacant. Railway Group D Exam Tentative Date for CBT is to be held on the month of September – October, 2019. Applicants who are getting ready to attend this CBT (Computer Based Test) for RRB Group D/ Level 1 posts can now download the syllabus pdf from the concerned regional official website of RRBs/ RRCs @ www.indianrailways.gov.in.
According to RRB Level 1 job notification (CEN No: RRC-01/2019), Computer Based Test will be consists of objective type with multiple choice questions. There are totally 100 questions covered from four subject details are tabulated below. Each question carries one mark. One mark will be awarded for every right answer. For each wrong answer there will be negative marking, 1/3 marks shall be deduced from the actual mark allocated for an appropriate question. 90 minutes of time will allotted for all candidates except PwBD categories (120 minutes for PWBD). Candidates belong to UR & EWS need to qualify 40% from the entire mark & 30% for OBC, SC, ST.
Review of RRB Railway Group D Syllabus PDF (RRB Level 1) Job Notification 2019:
|Board of Organization||Ministry of Railways – Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs)|
|Category||RRB Group D CBT Syllabus 2019|
|Advertisement No||CEN No. RRC-01/2019|
|Designation||Assistant Points-man, Assistant Bridge, Track Maintainer Grade IV|
|Selection Procedure||Computer Based Test (CBT), PET, Medical Examination, Document Verification|
|Railway Group D CBT Exam Date||Tentatively on the month of Sept – Oct, 2019|
| Exam Date, Time & Center||Indicated on Admit Card|
|Exam Type||Objective Type|
|Duration of Examination||90 minutes (120 minutes for PwBD)|
|Maximum Marks||100 Marks|
You can get more information about RRB Group D Admit card & Answer key can be downloaded from the RRBs/ RRCs official website www.indianrailways.gov.in. You can also get those details from our Daily Recruitment site.
RRB Group D CBT Examination Level 1 Posts Exam Pattern 2019:
|General Science||25||90 minutes (120 minutes for PwBD)|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||30|
|General Awareness and Current Affairs||20|
|Totally, 100 Questions|
RRB Group D (Level 1) Computer Based Test Subject-Wise Syllabus 2019 PDF:
The recruitment process in the RRB/RRC exams is fully computerized and CBT is to test your knowledge and to identify your logical and analytical thinking, numerical and mathematical abilities, environmental general knowledge and current events base.
- General Science – Physics, Chemistry and Life Sciences of 10th standard level (CBSE).
- Mathematics – Number system, BODMAS, Decimals, Fractions, LCM, HCF, Ratio and Proportion, Percentages, Mensuration, Time and Work, Time and Distance, Simple and Compound Interest, Profit and Loss, Algebra, Geometry and Trigonometry, Elementary Statistics, Square root, Age Calculations, Calendar & Clock, Pipes & Cistern etc.
- General Intelligence and Reasoning – Analogies, Alphabetical and Number Series, Coding and Decoding, Mathematical operations, Relationships, Syllogism, Jumbling, Venn Diagram, Data Interpretation and Sufficiency, Conclusions and Decision making, Similarities and Differences, Analytical Reasoning, Classification, Directions, Statement – Arguments and Assumptions etc.
- General Awareness and Current Affairs – Science & Technology, Sports, Culture, Personalities, Economics, Politics and any other subject of importance.
Steps to Download RRB Level 1 Employment Notice of Group D Syllabus PDF 2019:
- Go to the official website “http://www.indianrailways.gov.in”.
- Select “Recruitment–> News & Recruitment–> Railway Recruitment Boards” from the menu bar.
- Pick your concern region which you are registered and enter to that site using RRB Group D Login details.
- Search and click on “Notice on/for Application Status under CEN No. RRC-01/2019”.
- Notification gets open; go to page no. 19 & 20.
- Here you can find your RRB Level 1 (Group D) syllabus 2019.
|Disclaimer: Aspirants are advised to check & confirm all the above said information with the concern official site notification. We are not responsible for any mismatches (spell/number error).|
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 5,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200|| Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 17,506 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Pass Jobs - 6,300 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 11,130 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 17,000||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 7,556 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 5,220 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Data Entry Jobs - 1,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|