RRB Ministerial and Isolated Categories Recruitment 2019 | Railway Recruitment Board | Steno, Translator & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 1665 | Last Date 22.04.2019 | Apply online @ indianrailways.gov.in
RRB Ministerial and Isolated Categories Recruitment 2019: Ministry of Railways-Railway recruitment Board is going to fill up 1665 vacancies across the country. Recently it has released the recruitment advertisement for Ministerial and Isolated Categories. As per the RRB recruitment notification, these 1665 vacancies are allotted for Steno, Translator, PGT, TGT, Instructor, Lab Assistant, Cook & Other Posts. Applicants who are looking for railway jobs can make the registration from 08.03.2019. The last date for submission of online application is 22.04.2019. RRB Ministerial and Isolated Categories recruitment apply online link and notification is available in official website.
Aspirants must have completed 10+2/ Diploma/ Degree/ Master Degree/ B.Sc./ BE or B.Tech from recognized board or university. Contenders must have attained prescribed age limit and relaxation. Selection will be based on CBT, Stenography Skill Test, Performance Test/ Teaching Skill Test, Translation Test (as applicable) and DV/ Medical Examination. Selected aspirants will be placed at anywhere in India. More details of RRB Ministerial and Isolated Categories recruitment vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of RRB Ministerial and Isolated Categories Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Ministry of Railways-Railway recruitment Board|
|Job Type||Central govt.|
|Advertisement Number||CENTRALISED EMPLOYMENT NOTICE (CEN) No. 03/2019|
|Job Name||Steno, Translator, Teacher, Assistant, Cook & Other|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Starting Date for online registration||08.03.2019|
|Last Date for online registration||22.04.2019|
|Last date for Offline payment (Challan/ IPO)||26.04.2019 (13:00 Hrs)|
|Last date for Online payment||28.04.2019|
|Last date for final submission of application||30.04.2019|
|CBT date||June – July 2019|
You may visit RRB Website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
RRBs Wise Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 1665 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. RRBs wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the RRBs||No of Vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria for RRB Ministerial and Isolated Categories Steno, Translator, Teacher, Assistant, Cook & Other Posts
- Aspirants must have completed 10+2/ Diploma/ Degree/ Master Degree/ B.Sc./ BE or B.Tech from recognized board or university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- Selection will be based on CBT, Stenography Skill Test, Performance Test/ Teaching Skill Test, Translation Test (as applicable) and DV/ Medical Examination.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.500 for all candidates (Rs.400 will be refunded on appearing in 1st stage of CBT).
- Rs.250 for SC/ ST/ Female/ Transgender/ EXSM/ PWD/Minority Communities/ Economically Backward Class candidates (Rs.250 will be refunded on appearing in 1st stage of CBT).
Mode of Payment
- You can make the payment via online (internet banking or debit/credit cards or UPI) or offline (SBI Challan/ IPO Challan).
How to apply RRB Ministerial and Isolated Categories Jobs Notification 2019
- Go to official website indianrailways.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement for above said posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment through online.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|APPLY LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|