RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019 | Ministry of Railways | Clerk, Typist, Station Master, Goods Guard & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 35277 | Last Date 31.03.2019 | Apply online @ indianrailways.gov.in
RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019: Ministry of Railways – Railway Recruitment Board has allocated overall 35277 vacancies for Non Technical Popular Categories (NTPC). It is going to fill up 35277 vacancies in all over India. Indian Railways invites online application from qualified aspirants to fill up these vacancies. As per the RRB NTPC recruitment notification, these vacancies are allotted for following posts Clerk, Typist, Station Master, Goods Guard & Other vacancies. Applicants who are looking for railway jobs can use this RRB NTPC job opportunity. Qualified aspirants can make the RRB online registration from 01.03.2019. The last date for submission of online application is 31.03.2019.
RRB NTPC recruitment notification and apply online link is available in official website. Applicants must have completed prescribed educational qualification and age limit. Selection will be based on written test/ skill test. Selected candidates will be appointed at anywhere in India. Applications via online mode only will be accepted. No other modes of application will be accepted. Incomplete applications will be rejected. Contenders have to pay required fee. More details of RRB NTPC recruitment vacancy, upcoming RRB Recruitment, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Ministry of Railways|
|Job Type||Railway Jobs|
|Advertisement Number||CEN 01/ 2019|
|Job Name||Clerk, Typist, Station Master, Goods Guard & Other|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||01.03.2019|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||31.03.2019|
You may visit indianrailways.gov.in website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
RRB NTPC 2019 Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, totally 35277 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. RRBs wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the RRBs||No of Vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria for RRB NTPC Clerk, Typist, Station Master & Other Posts
- For Under Graduate Level Posts: Applicants must have possessed 12th from recognized board.
- For Graduate Level Posts: Applicants must have possessed Degree from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification & age limit.
- For Under Graduate Level Posts: Candidates age limit should be 18 to 30 years.
- For Graduate Level Posts: Candidates age limit should be 18 to 33 years.
- Check advertisement for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on computer based test (1st & 2nd Stage)/ skill test.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.500 for all candidates (Rs.400 will be refunded on appearing in 1st Stage CBT) and Rs.250 for SC/ ST/ Female/ PWD/ EXSM/ Transgender/ Minorities/ Economically Backward Class candidates (Rs.250 will be refunded on appearing in 1st Stage CBT)
- you can make online & offline (SBI/ IPO) payment.
How to apply RRB NTPC Jobs Notification 2019
- Go to official website indianrailways.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement for above said posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment through online.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|