RRC WR Syllabus 2019 | Western Railway Recruitment Cell | Senior Clerk Cum Typist Posts | Total Vacancies 99 | Exam Date Declare Soon | Download WR GDCE-NTPC Syllabus @ www.rrc-wr.com
RRC WR Syllabus 2019: Railway Recruitment Cell – Western Railway (RRC-WR) already published a notification (30.08.2019) regarding the Senior Clerk Cum Typist recruitment over 99 posts under NTPC (Graduate) against GDCE. They filter the candidates based on the General Departmental Competitive Examination Quota for this Railway Job. The examination will be based on an online test i.e. Computer Based Test (CBT). The date, time and venue of the examination will be fixed by RRC/ Mumbai and will be intimated to the eligible candidates @ www.rrc-wr.com. Make use of this syllabus pdf to clear this GDCE.
As per the RRC-WR recruitment 2019 notification, the single stage of CBT exam, Typing Skill Test followed by Document Verification & Medical Examination will be conducted soon. Admit Card will be published officially on http:// www.rrc-wr.com few days before the examination. The standard of RRB examination shall be of the Objective Multiple Choice Type. The question paper will be in English/ Hindi/ Marathi/ Gujarati. Category wise merit list will be formed and shortlisted employees will be called for verification of their original document.
Description about RRC-WR Western Railway Ticket/ Typist Syllabus 2019:
|Board of Organization||Western Railway|
|Designation||Senior Clerk Cum Typist|
|Selection Procedure||Computer Based Test|
|Typing Skill Test|
|Document Verification & Medical Examination|
|Date of Examination||Notified Shortly|
You can get information about RRC Mumbai current affairs, latest job updates and answer keys, results can be downloaded from the official website www.rrc-wr.com. Daily Recruitment site gives you all the related information about Railway Recruitment 2019 for various posts.
RRC-WR Senior Clerk-Cum-Typist CBT Subject-Wise Syllabus PDF 2019:
- Mathematics: This section is to test your mathematical skill; question will be covered from Number System, Decimals, Fractions, LCM, HCF, Ratio and Proportions, Percentage, Mensuration, Time and Work, Time and Distance, and so on.
- General Intelligence and Reasoning: This subject helps to detect the candidate’s current affairs knowledge & reasoning solution for a problematic situation. Questions will be from Analogies, Completion of Number and Alphabetical Series, Coding and Decoding, Mathematical Operations, Similarities and Differences etc.
- General Awareness: Current Events of National and International Importance, Games and Sports, Art and Culture of India, Indian Literature, Monuments and Places of India, General Science and Life Science (up to 10th CBSE), History of India and Freedom Struggle, Physical, Social and Economic Geography of India and World, etc.
- For RRC-WR Typing Skill Test (TST): The employee should be able to type 30 words per minute (WPM) in English or 25 words per minute (WPM) in Hindi on Personal Computer only without editing tools and spell check facility.
Steps to Find Western Railway RRC Syllabus PDF for Senior Clerk Cum Typist Post 2019:
- Go the official page “https://www.rrc-wr.com”.
- Choose “Notification No.05/2019 GDCE -NTPC (Graduate)” dated on 08.2019.
- Notification gets open; go to page no.3.
- Here you can find your syllabus 2019.
|RRC WR Clerk Syllabus PDF||DOWNLOAD HERE|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
|Disclaimer: Aspirants are advised to check & confirm all the above said information with the concern official site notification. We are not responsible for any mismatches (spell/number error).|
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 5,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 17,506 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 11,130 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 17,000||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 7,556 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 5,220 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Data Entry Jobs - 1,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|