RSS Recruitment 2019 | Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professor Posts | Total Vacancies 29 | Last Date 13.12.2019 | Apply online @ sanskrit.nic.in
RSS Recruitment 2019: Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan invites both online & offline application from eligible candidates. Recently RSS has released the recruitment notification [Advertisement No. 05/2019] for RSS Teaching vacancy. As per the Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan jobs 2019 notification, these vacancies are allotted for Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professor posts. Applicants who are looking for central govt jobs in Delhi can make the online registration from 23.11.2019 to 13.12.2019. Applied aspirants should send the hard copy of the online application to given address on or before the last date 13.12.2019.
Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan (RSS) recruitment 2019 notification and apply online link is available @ sanskrit.nic.in. Applicants should hold Ph.D Degree from recognized university. There is no upper age limit for the posts. RSS recruitment process will be done on the basis of test/ interview. Selected aspirants will be placed at Delhi/Across India. Applicants have to pay required fee via online or DD. More details of RSS Delhi recruitment vacancy, upcoming RSS Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of RSS Teaching Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Advertisement Number||Advertisement No. 05/2019|
|Job Name||Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professor|
|Salary||Check official notification|
|Job Location||Delhi/ Across India|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||23.11.2019|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||13.12.2019|
|Last date to submit the hard copy of the application||20.12.2019|
You may visit sanskrit.nic.in Website to get more details about RSS Delhi recruitment. Here you will get information of Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professor like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
RSS Job Vacancies 2019
- As per the RSS notification, overall 29 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
Eligibility Criteria for Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professor Posts
- Applicants should hold Ph.D Degree from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- There is no upper age limit for the posts.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- Selection will be based on test/ interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online & offline mode will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should send the print of the online application form to following address
Vice-Chancellor, Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan (Deemed University), 56-57, Institutional Area, Janakpuri, New Delhi-110058
- Rs.2000 for all candidates and Rs.1000 for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via either online or offline (DD – in favour of “The Vice-Chancellor, Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan, New Delhi” payable at New Delhi).
How to apply Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan (RSS) Jobs 2019
- Go to official website sanskrit.nic.in.
- Find the advertisement “NOTIFICATION OF VACANCY FOR RECRUITMENT OF TEACHING POSTS (05/2019).”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|