RSTV Recruitment 2018 | Various Professional Position | Total 43 Vacancies | Apply @ rstv.nic.in | Last Date 21.05.2018
RSTV Recruitment 2018: Rajya Sabha Television shortly (RSTV) invites offline applications for Different Professional positions of Executive Editor, Executive Producer, Associate Executive Producer (AEP), Head of Graphics, Sr. Anchor, Consultant-Programmes, Consultant-Promos and Fillers, Consultant-News, Sr. Assistant Editor, Sr. Producer, Sr. Guest Coordinator, Chief Researcher, Social Media Expert, Web Developer, Producer, Correspondent, Copy Editor, Video Editor, Sr. Reporter, Sr. Researcher, Asst. Producer, Technical Executive, Electrician & Reporter in RSTV on contract basis. Totally, 43 vacancies are allotted for under mentioned posts. Eligible candidates may apply for these professional posts in the prescribed format along with copies of all the testimonial/certificates duly Self-attested by the applicants.
Interested candidates download the notification from RSTV official website given below. Read the notification carefully to check your eligibility to apply offline mode. Eligible candidates can send their application through postal/Courier/In person on or before the last date of 21.05.2018. Incomplete applications will be rejected. Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, pay scale and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief.
Details of RSTV Recruitment 2018:
Organization Name: Rajya Sabha Television – RSTV
Employment Category: Government Job
Total Vacancies: 43
Job Location: Delhi
Vacancy Details for RSTV Recruitment 2018:
|Name of the post||Vacancies|
|Executive Producer (Input)||01|
|Associate Executive Producer (Input)||01|
|Head of Graphics||01|
|Senior Anchor – Hindi (News and Current Affairs)||01|
|Senior Anchor – English (News and Current Affairs)||02|
|Senior Anchor – English (Economy, Finance & Business)||01|
|Consultant-Programmes (English, Hindi)||02|
|Consultant- Promos and Fillers||01|
|Senior Assistant Editor- (English News)||01|
|Senior Producer – Hindi News||01|
|Senior Guest Coordinator||01|
|Social Media Expert||01|
|Producer (Copy)- (Hindi, English)||04|
|Copy Editor (New Media)||02|
|Technical Executive (Broadcast)||03|
Eligibility criteria for RSTV Professional Vacancies:
- Matriculation/ Graduate in Visual Communication and Multimedia/ Fine Arts/ Design/ Animation/ Diploma in Applied Arts / Graphics Designing and Multimedia/ Post Graduate/ BE/ B.TECH(Computer Science/IT) / M.Sc.(IT)/ MCA/ B.Sc. in Electronics/ B.Sc.(IT)/ B.Sc.(CS)/ B.C.A / equivalent from a recognized University/ Institution.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official website given below.
- Candidates should have maximum age limit is 58 years.
- Interview/Skill test.
Mode of Application
- Offline mode – By Speed Post/ Registered Post/ Courier / by hand delivery.
Postal address is,
Joint Director (Admn.), Rajya Sabha Television, 3rd Floor, Talkatora Stadium, Annexe Building, New Delhi-110001.
How to apply for RSTV Vacancies 2018:
- Go to official website of RSTV i.e. rstv.nic.in
- Click on option -> NOTICES in the top of home page.
- Find the correct notification link -> Recruitment for various professional positions & open it.
- Read the notification clearly and check your eligibility to apply offline.
- Take print out of offline application form and fill all details carefully.
- Attach passport size photo and necessary documents with self-signature.
- Send the application form through post to given RSTV office address till the last date.
|Last date for submission of offline application||21.05.2018|