SAIL Recruitment 2018 | Sr. Registrars/ Registrars/ RHO & Various Posts | Total 64 Vacancies | Apply @ SAIL Careers | Walk in Interview Date 05th, 11th & 12th Sep 2018
SAIL Recruitment 2018: Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) is going to conduct the walk in interview on 05.09.2018, 11.09.2018 and 12.09.2018 at Ispat General Hospital, Rourkela (Odisha). SAIL has recently released a new job vacancy notification for the recruitment of Advanced Specialized Training on Nursing, Advanced Specialized Training on Physiotherapy and Sr. Registrars/Registrars/RHO Posts. There are 64 vacancies allotted in this notification. Eligible aspirants may appear on the walk in interview on prescribed date. Download the detailed advertisement from SAIL official website page (i.e. www.sail.co.in).
Bring filled your biodata form along with two passport size Photographs, all educational certificates, mark sheet, experienced certificates, etc. at the time of attending interview. Candidates must have completed Diploma/ B.Sc./ Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT)/ MBBS/ its Equivalent from any reputed university. All applicants should have attained the prescribed age limit. Who wish to apply for SAIL Recruitment vacancies can log in/visit their official website to collect more details like, Syllabus, Admit Cards, Results, Upcoming Vacancies & etc.
Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)
Steel Authority of India shortly SAIL is one of the largest steel producing company. The Organization is a public sector enterprise owned by Government of India. It has been operating since 1954. Headquarter is located in New Delhi, capital of India. The Company produces products such as steel, steel products, wire products, wheel and axle for Indian Railways. The company has more than 80,000 thousand employees across India. Because of its performance, Indian government honored the company by giving Maharatna status.
Details of SAIL Notification:
|Organization Name||Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)|
|Employment Category||Central Government|
|Name of the Post||Advanced Specialized Training on Nursing, Advanced Specialized Training on Physiotherapy & Sr. Registrars/Registrars/RHO|
|Job Location||Rourkela (Odisha)|
Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief. Also we have provided direct link to download official notification below.
Vacancy Details of SAIL Latest Jobs:
|Name of the Post/ Category||Pay Scale||No of Vacancies|
|For Advanced Specialized Training on Nursing||Rs. 9000/-||55|
|For Advanced Specialized Training on Physiotherapy||01|
Eligibility Criteria for Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) Vacancy 2018 – 19:
- Diploma/ B.Sc/ Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT)/ MBBS/ Equivalent from any recognized university/institution.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official website given below.
|Name of the Post||Maximum Age Limit|
|Advanced Specialized Training on Nursing & Advanced Specialized Training on Physiotherapy||Check Advt.|
|Registrars/ Registrars||35 years (as on 05.09.2018)|
|RHO||30 years (as on 05.09.2018)|
- Check more details of age limitation in official notification given below.
- Walk in Interview.
Walk in Date, Time and Venue:
|Name of the Position||Date & Time||Venue|
|Registrars/ Registrars/ RHO||05.09.2018 & 09.30 AM||Ispat General Hospital, New Conference Hall, Sector-19, Rourkela-769005 (Odisha).|
|For Advanced Specialized Training on Nursing||11.09.2018 & 09.30 AM|
|For Advanced Specialized Training on Physiotherapy||12.09.2018 & 09.30 AM|
How to Participate the Walk in Test for SAIL Specialized Training & Sr. Registrars/ Registrars/ RHO Posts:
- Candidates go to official website of SAIL -> sail.co.in.
- Click on option -> Careers.
- Find the correct advertisement for above said posts (Under: Rourkela Steel Plant) and open it.
- Read the notification to check your eligibility for this recruitment.
- Eligible candidates may attend the walk in interview on prescribed date at given office address.
|Official Notification for Advanced Specialized Training on Nursing & Advanced Specialized Training on Physiotherapy||CLICK HERE>>|
|Official Notification for Sr. Registrars/Registrars/RHO||CLICK HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
SAIL Recruitment 2018 | Steel Authority of India Limited | RHOs/ Registrars/ Sr. Registrars posts | Walk in Interview Date: 31.07.2018 | Apply @ Sail Careers
SAIL Recruitment 2018: Steel Authority of India Limited shortly called as SAIL has recently released the notification for the following posts RHOs/ Registrars/ Sr. Registrars in medical department of Bhilai Steel Plant. Interested candidates can attend the BSP walk in Interview at given address and interview will be held on 31.07.2018. Bhilai Steel Plant Recruitment notification is available in official website.
SAIL Bhilai can select the candidates through walk in interview and this SAIL Bhilai Steel Plant recruitment 2018 engagement is fully based on stipendiary basis. Candidates who want to attend RHO (Dental) interview need to pay the prescribed fee and need to register at mentioned office at given date. Eligible candidates can attend BSP interview along with necessary documents.
Details of SAIL Recruitment 2018 – 19
|Organization Name||Steel Authority of India Limited|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||RHOs/ Registrars/ Sr. Registrars|
|Stipend||RHOs – Rs.25,000, Registrars – Rs.36,000, Sr. Registrars – Rs.42,000|
Eligibility Criteria for SAIL RHOs/ Registrars/ Sr. Registrars Vacancies
- BDS/MBBS/PG Degree/Diploma in relevant disciplines from any recognized university.
- However check the notification to know more details about educational qualification.
Age Limit (31.07.2018)
- RHOs candidates should have 30 years & MS/MD/DNB/ and Diploma candidates should have 35 years.
- Check the notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Walk in Interview
Application Fee (only for who have attended the RHO interview)
- Rs.250 all candidates and no fee for SC/ST candidates
Mode of Payment
- Offline – Demand Draft in favour of SAIL, BSP, payable at Bhilai
Walk in Details
|Date||Time of Registration||Venue|
|31.07.2018||09.00 AM to 11.00 AM||Office of the Director I/c, JLN Hospital & Research Centre, Bhilai Steel Plant, Bhilai|
How to Attend Walk in Interview for SAIL RHOs/ Registrars/Sr. Registrars Posts
- Go to official website sail.co.in.
- Click “careers” select “Jobs”.
- Find the advertisement “WALK -IN INTERVIEW FOR RHOS/ REGISTRARS/ SR. REGISTRARS AT JLN HOSPITAL & RESEARCH CENTRE, BHILAI STEEL PLANT“ click on the advertisement, notification will be opened.
- Read it and check eligibility, if you are eligible candidates you may attend the interview along with necessary documents.
SAIL Recruitment 2018 | Steel Authority of India Limited Job Notification for Proficiency Training of Nurses | Total Vacancies 130 | Last date: 20.04.2018
SAIL Recruitment 2018- Steel Authority of India Limited invites application for the posts of Proficiency Training of Nurses Vacancy. As per Job Notification, There are 130 vacancies are allotted for this post. Job seekers who are searching for West Bengal Government Vacancies. Let’s grab this opportunity. Candidates must fill the application form and send in the prescribed format to the below given email address on or before the last date 20.04.2018
Interested and Eligible Candidates applying for SAIL jobs can check the official notification before applying. For other information like SAIL Recruitment notification, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, etc.. check the following details.
Details of SAIL Recruitment 2018
Organization Name: Steel Authority of India Limited
Organization Type: Central Govt job
Name of the Post: Proficiency Training of Nurses
Total no. of Vacancies: 130
Pay Scale: Rs. 8000 (Per Month)
Job Location: West Bengal
Eligibility criteria of SAIL Vacancies
- B.Sc. (Nursing) / Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery from a recognized institute/university.
- However, check official notification for complete educational qualification.
Age Limit(as on 22.04.2018).
- Age should not exceed 30 yrs
- Refer official notification for age relaxation.
Mode of Application
- Online ( by Email )
How to apply for SAIL Recruitment
- Go to official website and then Career Page
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply for SAIL Vacancy.
- Candidates need to download the application form
- Fill up the application form correctly and then attach necessary documents.
- Check the information given in the application form carefully
- Then, send the mail to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before the last date.
|Last date for submission of Application||20.04.2018|
|Date of Interview||22.04.2018|