Sainik School Satara Recruitment 2020 | PGT & TGT Posts | 07 Vacancies | Last Date: 20/04/2020 | Download application form @ sainiksatara.org
Sainik School Satara Recruitment 2020: SAINIK SCHOOL SATARA established by Government of India on 23 June 1961 at Satara. It is affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education and is a member of Indian Public Schools Conference (IPSC) invites applications on regular basis. The following posts are PGT (Chemistry/ Mathematics/ Physics), TGT (Mathematics/ Social Science), Laboratory Assistant (Chemistry). Sainik School announced 07 Vacancies for these posts. To apply offline for the post, go to @ sainiksatara.org and download your application form. The last date for the submission of the application form is 20.04.2020.
Applicants who are searching jobs in Maharashtra can use this chance but should apply in a prescribed format given in the official website. Incomplete applications and application after due date will not be considered. Application with false statement will be rejected at any time of selection process. Applicants should attach the relevant documents with the application form as mentioned in the official website. Applications should reach Principal, Sainik School Satara, Maharashtra. Applications only through postal in accepted. Other forms of applications will not be considered. Candidates should hold degree from a recognized university. Maximum Age limit is 35-40 Years as on 20.04.2020.
Details of Sainik School Satara Vacancies 2020:
|Organization Name||SAINIK SCHOOL SATARA|
|Organization type||Government Jobs|
|Job Name||PGT (Chemistry/ Mathematics/ Physics), TGT (Mathematics/ Social Science), Laboratory Assistant (Chemistry)|
|Job Location||Satara, Maharashtra|
|Last Date for submission of application||20.04.2020|
To get latest updates about the post, follow our dailyrecruitment site and get placed in your dream job. Details like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, Application fee, How to apply for the post are given below.
Vacancy Details of PGT & Other Jobs 2020:
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|TGT (Social Science)||02|
|Laboratory Assistant (Chemistry)||01|
Eligibility Criteria for Laboratory Assistant & Other posts:
- Candidates should possess Master degree in (chemistry/ maths/ physics) with B.Ed/ Diploma in Education or Graduate in Maths/ History/ Political Science/ Intermediate Science.
- Check advertisement to know more details.
- Minimum age limit is 21 Years as on 20.04.2020.
- Maximum age limit is 35-40 Years as on 20.04.2020.
- Selection may be based on Interview/ Written test
Mode of Application:
- Application only through offline mode is accepted.
- Applicants can send their application form to Principal, Sainik School Satara, Satara-415 001, Maharashtra.
- Rs.300/- for General Candidates.
- Rs.100/- for SC/ST Candidates.
Mode of Payment:
- Payment via offline is accepted.
- Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Principal, Sainik School Satara”, payable at Satara attached with the application form.
Steps to Apply Sainik School Satara Carrers 2020:
- Go to the official website @ sainiksatara.org
- Find the advertisement given under ‘News’ in the home page.
- Check the advertisement for eligibility criteria.
- Download the application form.
- Carefully fill the details in the application form.
- Attach documents and other information as given in the application form and send the application form to the above said address.
|APPLICATION FORM LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|