SBI Admit Card 2018 | Junior Associates (clerk) | 8301 Vacancies | Exam Date 23, 24, 30 June 2018 | Starting Date to Download Hall Ticket 06.06.2018 | Download Preliminary exam Call Letter @ www.sbi.co.in
SBI Admit Card 2018: State Bank of India shortly called as SBI will release preliminary exam Call Letter for the upcoming Junior Associates (Clerk) examination in the month of June, 2018. Candidates who have applied online registration successfully for the post can download the call letter from the date of 06.06.2018 onwards. Candidates can get the call letter from SBI official website (i.e.) www.sbi.co.in. The preliminary exam will be conducted on 23.06.2018, 24.06.2018 and 30.06.2018. Call Letter is a mandatory document to be attending the examination. Moreover, the Admit card/Call letter contains important date, exam timing, important instructions and examination venue/Centre address that help contenders/applicants to reach exam hall/Centre on the correct time.
About State Bank of India (SBI)
State Bank of India shortly SBI is a public sector financial organization in India. Since it is a Multi National Bank, has branches all over the world. SBI has been functioning since 1955. Headquarter of SBI has been located in Mumbai, Maharashtra until now. SBI provide services such as consumer banking, corporate banking, insurance, investment banking, mortgage loans, private banking, securities, asset management, wealth management and also credit cards. Presently, more than 2 lakhs employees are working in SBI around the world.
Details of SBI Admit Card 2018:
Organization Name: State Bank of India (SBI)
Category: Admit Card
Name of the Post: Junior Associates (Customer Support and Sales)
Exam Name: Preliminary Examination
No. of Vacancies: 8301
Date of Exam: 23.06.2018, 24.06.2018 & 30.06.2018
Status of hall ticket: Unavailable
Starting date of Availability: 06.06.2018
Important documents required at SBI Preliminary Examination 2018:
- Candidates need to take a copy of identity card like voter id, Aadhaar card, Pan Card, driving license and etc. along with the admit card to the examination.
How to download SBI Clerk Preliminary Exam call letter:
- Candidates go to official website of SBI Bank ->www.sbi.co.in.
- Click on option->CAREERS in the top of home page.
- Again click on option -> Current Openings in the bottom of the careers page.
- Find notification -> Recruitment of junior associate (customer support & sales).
- Find to click the correct link of Call Letter Download for Preliminary Exam.
- Download the call letter and then take print out it.