SBI PO Recruitment 2017 for Probationary Officers/ Total Vacancy 2313 ,Exam Date Details and Apply Online at Sbi.co.in– Last Date: 06.03.2017
State Bank of India (SBI) invites application for the post of 2313 Probationary Officers Notifications. Totally 2313 vacancies are available to apply Online at official website of SBI (i.e) sbi.co.in. Eligible Candidates apply online on or before the last date that is 06-03-2017. For Upcoming Latest SBI Recruitment 2017 visit the page for more details
About SBI :
In 1st July 1955, bank was re branded as SBI and main head offices of bank can be found in Mumbai, Maharashtra state. SBI is truly one of the Big 4 banks in India as well as Bank of Baroda, Punjab National Bank(PNB) and ICICI Bank.
SBI PO Recruitment 2017 Notifications
Organization Name: State Bank of India (SBI)
Employment Category: Central Govt. Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 2313
Job Location: Across India
Name of the Post: Probationary Officer
Pay Scale: Rs. 27,620/- (with 4 advance increments) in the scale of Rs.23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020.
Also Look : SVC Co-operative Bank Vacancy 2017
Eligibility Criteria SBI PO Vacancy 2017
Educational Qualification of SBI PO Recruitment 2017
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any other equivalent qualification recognized by the Central Government.
- Age should be minimum 21 yrs and maximum 30 yrs (as on 01.04.2017).
- Check official notification for age relaxation.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Group Exercises
SBI PO Vacancy Application Fee
- For General and other candidates, Rs. 600/-
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates, Rs. 100/-
Mode of Payment
- Online Payment – Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
How to Apply SBI PO Examination 2017 in Online Via SBI Careers
- Go to official website https://www.sbi.co.in/-> Careers Page.
- Read the advertisement carefully and check whether you are eligible.
- Eligible candidates apply online by clicking new registration.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and upload scanned photo and signature.
- Pay application fee online through payment gateway desk.
- Submit the application.
- Take a printout of online application.
SBI PO Recruitment 2017: Important Dates
|Opening Date for Online application||07/02/2017|
|Closing date for online application||06/03/2017|
|Preliminary Exam Dates||29th, 30th Apr and 6th, 7th May 2017|
|Main Exam||4th June|
|Group Exercises and Interview||10th July|
Download the Official Notification of SBI PO Recruitment 2017—Official Notification>>
SBI PO Recruitment 2016- Apply at Official website sbi.co.in for the Post Probationary Cadre Officer
Unlike olden days the bank recruitment are not advertised in medias these Days, More than advertising on newspapers and other Medias, we receive information about the recruitment through online. It is because young people mostly spend their time on online. They tend to apply on online and get notified through online through various recruitment details websites. The banks in India have opened wide recruitment drive to recruit young aspirants who are looking for banking carrier. The banks conduct online tests with set of syllabus pattern with slight variations from one bank to the other.
Eligibility Criteria for this SBI PO Recruitment 2016 :
SBI is a number one bank in India as per the reserve bank of India ranking and everyone who desire to work in a bank would surely dream to work in SBI. The salary package is higher than other banks in India.The PO recruitment means probationary officer recruitment and the recent information about the recruitment has been given online as SBI PO recruitment 2016.
Education Qualification & Pay Scale:
Candidates must have a Graduation Degree or have a Degree from Authorized university or equivalent qualification from authorized central government.
Pay Scale : will get 16900 INR- Basic.
Age Limit & Relaxation :
The recruitment information has the opening date of application, closing date of application and the last date for fees payment. The recruitment gives clear information about the number of vacancies as per the category like BC, MBC, OC and SC and ST.
The number of vacancies in SBI PO recruitment 2016 is 2248 and the vacancy is for all over India not limited to particular states. The SC and ST candidates will have age relaxations to apply but other people should have the given minimum and maximum age eligibility to apply.
The maximum age limit will be relaxed for the SC and ST candidates and there is no relaxation in basic qualification. The basic qualification to apply for the exam is any bachelor degree with first class.
Total No of Vacancy
Category for PWD
Applying for the SBI exam at official website sbi.co.in
- The syllabus for the exam is Aptitude (Mathematics), Reasoning, English in Phase 1 and in the phase 2 Aptitude, Reasoning, General Awareness, Marketing and Computer, and Data analysis and Interpretation.
- The last date for applying the exam is 24th may.
- The candidate should visit the given website (sbi.co.in) and click the Career with us button to register and apply for the exam. The application will have qualification details, personal details and other needed details along with the uploading option for photo and signature.
- Candidates should have scanned copy of photo and signature. The fees payment is on online and the candidate can use the debit card or net banking facility to pay the fee.
- The recruitment includes written test, interview and group discussion.
Most Important Dates:
- Start date to register : 4th May 2016
- Last Date to submit the application : 24th May 2016
- Last Date for Deposit Application fee : 4-05-2016 to 24-05-2016.
- Exam Date : 2,3,9,10th July 2016
- Pre-Exam call letter download date : 14-06-2016
- Preliminary Online Exam : 2,3,9 & 10th June 2016
- Pre Exam result :18th July 2016
- Main exam admit card download from the date : 21-07-2016
- Main Exam Online date : 31-07-2016
- Result for Main Exam : 16-08-2016
- Download Call letter for GD & interview:22-08-2016
- Interview : 1st Sep 2016
- Final Selection : 30th Sep 2016
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 5,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 17,506 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 11,130 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 17,000||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 7,556 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 5,220 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Data Entry Jobs - 1,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|