SBI SO Admit Card 2019 | Specialist Cadre Officers Post | Examination Date Tentatively on 20.10.2019 | Last Date 20.10.2019 | Download SBI SCO Call Letter @ sbi.co.in
SBI SO Admit Card 2019: State Bank of India (SBI) just now released their SCO Admit Card/Call Letter of Specialist Cadre Officers Recruitment for Developer, System/ Server Administrator, Database Administrator, Cloud Administrator, Network Engineer, Tester, Manager, Deputy Manager & Other Posts. You can check the SBI careers page to download your admit cards directly from the official website i.e. www.sbi.co.in by using your SBI login details. SBI has already published the SCO recruitment for filling up of 477 job vacancies on 06.09.2019. Now, they are going to conduct Online Written Test for the shortlisted candidates. Online Examination shall be held on 20.10.2019 (Sunday) at various centers. The questions will be bilingual i.e. in Hindi & English.
Selection of candidates will be on the basis of Online Written Test/Interview (for Sl. No. 1 to 24) & Short listing/ Interview (for Sl. No. 25 to 35). Candidates have to score minimum qualifying marks in General Aptitude papers. Candidates have to score equal to or above the cut-off marks for the Professional Knowledge (PK) test to be decided by the SBI Bank. Final merit list will be arrived at after aggregating the marks of PK Test (out of 150 marks) and Interview (out of 25 marks). Weightage of score will be as 70% for Written Test & 30% for Interview. For each wrong answer, one-fourth or 0.25 of the marks will be deducted as penalty.
SBI CRPD/SCO-SYSTEM/2019-20/11 Hall Ticket/Call Letter 2019 Details:
|Board of Organization||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Category||SBI SO Admit Card 2019|
|Advertisement No||No. CRPD/SCO-SYSTEM/2019-20/11|
|Designation||Specialist Cadre Officers (SCO)|
|Job Location||Mumbai/ Navi Mumbai or Anywhere in India|
|Selection Procedure||Shortlisting, Online Written Test & Interview|
|Examination Date||20.10.2019 (Tentative)|
|Exam Centre & Time||Noticed on Call Letter|
|SBI SCO Hall Ticket Status||Available Now|
The call letter should be brought with you to the examination venue along with your recent passport size photograph duly pasted on it. Those who fail to bring hall ticket are not allowed to admit exam.
SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Online Exam Pattern 2019:
Written Examination will be of two parts such as General Aptitude & Professional Knowledge. Out of 195, 120 questions will be from the General Aptitude & remaining 75 for PK test. The details given below,
|Test||No. of Questions||Time Duration|
|General Aptitude||50||90 Min|
|Professional Knowledge (PK)||25||70 Min|
State Bank of India SCO Written Test Question Pattern 2019:
- In General Aptitude, 50 questions will be from Test of Reasoning, 35 questions from Quantitative Aptitude & 35 from English Language.
- In Professional Knowledge (PK), 100 questions from Role based Knowledge & 50 from the General IT Knowledge.
|General Aptitude||Test of Reasoning||50|
|Professional Knowledge (PK)||General IT Knowledge||50|
|Role based Knowledge||100|
To get more updates regarding State Bank of India (SBI) recruitment, admit card further updates, syllabus etc. and other government jobs details keep watching Daily Recruitment Site regularly.
Steps to Download SBI SCO Online Written Test Admit Card/Hall Ticket:
- Go to the SBI official website “https://sbi.co.in”.
- Click on “Careers Click Here” Image icon at top right corner on the home page.
- Select “Join SBI” from the menu bar & choose “Current Openings” from the dropdown.
- Scroll down to find & select “Recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officers in SBI on Regular Basis(Download Online Exam Call Letter) (Advertisement No. CRPD/SCO-SYSTEM/2019-20/11)”.
- Now click on “Download Online Exam Call Letter”.
- Login with SBI login credential such as Registration/ Roll No & Password/DOB.
- Your SBI SCO Online Written Exam hall ticket will display on the screen.
- Download it & make a print of it for future reference.
|SBI SCO ADMIT CARD||DOWNLOAD HERE|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
|Disclaimer: Aspirants are advised to check & confirm all the above said information with the concern official site notification. We are not responsible for any mismatches (spell/number error).|