SCBMCH Recruitment 2020 | Staff Nurse, Pharmacist Posts | Total Vacancies 250 | Interview date 20.05.2020 | SCB Medical College Recruitment Notification @ www.scbmch.nic.in
SCBMCH Recruitment 2020: Sriram Chandra Bhanja (S.C.B.) Medical College & Hospital, Cuttack invites applications from eligible candidates including retired persons for engagement of Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Laboratory Technician & Radiographer posts on temporary basis (Daily Wages) in SCB MCH Cuttack. There are 250 vacancies are filled by SCB Medical College & Hospital and employees will be engaged on Walk in Interview basis and interview will be held on 20.05.2020 (10.30 am to 4.00 pm) in the LT-1 & LT-2 of SCB Medical College, Cuttack. Candidates who are seeking medical jobs in Odisha can use this SCBMCH Jobs 2020.
SCBMCH will recruit the candidates for Staff Nurse & Other paramedical workers on interview basis. Eligible aspirants only shall be interviewed. Candidates who have shortlisted in SCBMCH recruitment process will be appointed at SCB Medical College & Hospital, Cuttack [Odisha]. Before apply to these openings candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. SCB Medical College Recruitment notification & SCBMCH recruitment application form is available @ www.scbmch.nic.in. More details of SCBMCH Cuttack vacancy, upcoming SCB Medical College & Hospital notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of SCB Medical College Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Sriram Chandra Bhanja (S.C.B.) Medical College & Hospital, Cuttack|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Advertisement Number||Letter No.10178/SCBMCH|
|Job Name||Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Laboratory Technician & Radiographer|
|Job Location||Cuttack, Odisha|
|Walk in Interview date||20.05.2020|
Here you will get information of Staff Nurse & Other Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
SCBMCH Cuttack Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 250 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
Eligibility Criteria for SCBMCH Staff Nurse, Lab Technician & Other Posts
- Staff Nurse: Retired Staff Nurse/ 10+2 with Diploma in GNM/ B.Sc. Nursing.
- Pharmacist: Retired Pharmacist/ HSC and Diploma in Pharmacy.
- Laboratory Technician: Retired Laboratory Technician/ HSC and DMLT.
- Radiographer: Retired Radiographer/ HSC and DMRT.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Walk in interview will be conducted for selection of suitable candidates for Latest SCBMCH vacancy 2020.
Walk in Interview details
- Qualified applicants may attend the interview at given venue and details are given below
|20.05.2020||10.30 am to 4.00 pm||LT-1 & LT-2 of SCB Medical College, Cuttack|
How to apply SCB Medical College & Hospital Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website scbmch.nic.in.
- Click “Notification” find the advertisement “WALK IN INTERVIEW ON 20.05.2020 FOR STAFF NURSES AND OTHER PARAMEDICALS FOR COVID MANAGMENT OF SCB MCH, CUTTACK”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Now you can attend the interview at prescribed venue.
How to fill up SCBMCH Cuttack Jobs Application Form
- Candidates should download the application form from SCBMCH Advertisement.
- Then affix passport size photograph and sign across.
- Fill up the required details like Name of the Post, Candidates Name, Father Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No, Educational Details & etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- Read the declaration carefully.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|