SCDCC Bank Recruitment 2018 | Computer Programmer & Second Division Clerk | Total Vacancies 127 | Last Date: 10.01.2018
SCDCC Bank Recruitment 2018: South Canara District Central Co-operative Bank Ltd shortly called as SCDCC has published the notification to fill the 127 Computer Programmer & Second Division Clerk Vacancies. Candidates who are looking for Banking Jobs get the Vacancy in SCDCC Bank Recruitment 2018 can apply through online mode. All Eligible candidates should apply Online application form and send printout of the filled application to the below given address on or before the last date 10.01.2018.
Intersted and Eligible Candidates applying for SCDCC Bank jobs can check the official notification before applying. For other information like SCDCC Bank job notification, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, How to apply Job check the following details. Applicants who are interested in Govt Vacancies Visit our website regularly to get more updates.
Details of SCDCC Bank Recruitment 2018
Organization Name: South Canara District Central Co-operative Bank Ltd
Employment Category: Bank jobs
No of Vacancies: 127
Job Location: Karnataka
Vacancy Details of SCDCC Bank Recruitment 2018
|Name of the Post||Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Computer Programmer||02||Rs. 31320-75905|
|Second Division Clerk||125||Rs. 21110-47120|
Eligibility criteria of SCDCC Bank Jobs
- Computer Programmer: MCA/B.E/M.Sc. in Computer Science from a recognized institute/university.
- Second Division Clerk: Degree/Diploma or Its equivalent from a recognized institute/university.
- Check official notification for detailed educational qualification and experience details.
- Age should not exceed 40 yrs.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Written Test
|All Other Candidates||Rs.500/-|
Mode of Payment
- Offline (Pay- in-slip/Demand Draft)
DD should draw in favor of “The S.C.D.C.C Bank Ltd., Mangalore” payable at Any branches
Mode of Application
The hard copy of filled application should be send to the below mentioned address.
The Chief Executive Officer, The South Canara District Central Cooperative Bank Ltd., Kodialbail, Mangalore – 575 003.
How to apply for SCDCC Bank Recruitment
- Go to official website of SCDCC Bank (i.e) scdccbank.com
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay application fee offline on or before the last date.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use and send the application to the given address.
- Before send the application, attach necessary documents.
- Particularly check official notification for the necessary documents to be attached.
|Date of Notification||18.12.2017|
|Last date for receipt of the hard copy of the Application||10.01.2018|
Click here to download Official Notification>>
Click here to download Official Instruction>>
Click here to Apply Online>>