SCDRC UP Recruitment Recruitment 2020 | Director/ Female Member Posts | Total Vacancies: 61 | Last Date: 30 November 2020 | Download application form @ scdrc.up.nic.in
SCDRC UP Recruitment 2020: State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission, Uttar Pradesh invites application for various posts under Director, General Member & Female Member. The commission announced new job notification for filling up 61 vacancies. SCDRP UP is looking for dedicated persons with willingness. A great opportunity for aspirants seeking government jobs in UP. Applicants can download application form @ scdrc.up.nic.in and send the application through offline. Application should reach the office on or before 30 November 2020.
Selection on the basis of Written Test. Incomplete application & application after due date will be strictly rejected. lnterested candidates may submit their applications as per prescribed format which can be downloaded from the official website. Applicants should submit all relevant documents with the application form as mentioned in the official notification. Application without documents will be rejected. Applicants should hold degree & should have attained prescribed age limit. Information furnished by the candidates is found to be wrong, their candidature will be rejected. Only short-listed applicants will be called for interview. Candidates can download notification & application form from the concerned official website.
Details of SCDRC Uttar Pradesh Recruitment Notification 2020:
|Organization Name||State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission, UP|
|Job Name||Director, General Member & Female Member|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||30 November 2020|
Be in touch with our dailyrecruitment site, because you will get latest updates here. Details like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, How to apply for the post are given below for your knowledge.
Vacancy Details of Uttar Pradesh SCDRC Jobs:
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for UP Female Member Posts:
- Applicants should hold degree in a prescribed discipline from a recognized university/institute.
- Refer notifications for more details.
- Check notification for age limit.
- Selection may be based on Written Test.
Mode of Application:
- Application via offline is accepted.
- Applicants should send the application to Registrar, State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission, Uttar Pradesh, C-1, (next to Shaheed Path), Gomti Nagar, Lucknow, Pincode – 226010.
Steps to Download Application Form for SCDRC Jobs 2020:
- Go to the official website @ scdrc.up.nic.in
- Click ‘Advertisement for selection on the posts of 17 Chairmen , 07 General Members and 37 Women Members of the District Consumer Commission’ given in the home page.
- Read notification to know the eligibility criteria.
- Download application form and fill it carefully & send it to the above said address.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|