SCERT Recruitment 2020 | State Council of Educational Research and Training | Assistant, Steno, LDC & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 34 | Last Date 22.11.2020 | Apply online @ scert.assam.gov.in
SCERT Recruitment 2020: State Council of Educational Research and Training is going to fill up 34 vacancies in Assam state. Recently is has released the recruitment advertisement for these vacancies. Applicants who are seeking Assam government jobs can use this SCERT job opportunity. As per the SCERT Assam recruitment notification (No.jansanyog/D/6392/20), these vacancies are allotted for non-gazetted vacant posts i.e (Lower Division Assistant, Laboratory Assistant, Library Assistant, Statistical Assistant, Stenographer, Graduate Instructor (Arts), Assistant Teacher, Normal Instructor, Instructor, Craft Instructor, Manual Instructor, Work Experience Teacher, Drawing Instructor, Music Instructor & Librarian) posts. Eligible candidates can apply to this recruitment from 02.11.2020 to 22.11.2020. SCERT recruitment apply online link and notification is available in www.scert.assam.gov.in.
Candidates have to produce their original testimonials at the time of verification of documents. Selection will be based on Written Test/ Computer/ Proficiency Test/ Skill Test/ Viva-Voce Test. Applicants must have possessed Graduate/ Diploma from recognized university. Candidates age limit should be 18 to 40 years. Selected aspirants will be placed at Assam state. Incomplete application & application after the due date will be rejected. Information furnished by the candidates is found to be wrong their candidature will be rejected. More details of SCERT recruitment vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of SCERT Recruitment 2020:
|Organization Name||State Council of Educational Research and Training|
|Job Name||Lower Division Assistant, Laboratory Assistant, Library Assistant, Statistical Assistant, Stenographer, Graduate Instructor (Arts), Assistant Teacher, Normal Instructor, Instructor, Craft Instructor, Manual Instructor, Work Experience Teacher, Drawing Instructor, Music Instructor & Librarian|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||02.11.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||22.11.2020|
You may visit SCERT Assam Website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
SCERT Vacancy Details 2020:
- As per the notification, overall 34 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
|Lower Division Assistant||05|
|Graduate Instructor (Arts)||03|
|Work Experience Teacher||01|
Eligibility Criteria for SCERT Assistant, Steno, LDC, Librarian, Instructor & Other Posts
- Applicants must have possessed BA/ B.Sc./ Diploma/ Any Graduate from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates age limit should be 18 to 40 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on Written Test/ Computer/ Proficiency Test/ Skill Test/ Viva-Voce Test.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
How to apply SCERT Assam Recruitment Notification 2020:
- Go to official website www.scert.assam.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement for above said posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|