SCI Recruitment 2019 | Faculty & Other Posts | Last Date 30.09.2019 | Apply Latest 19 Job Vacancies @ www.shipindia.com
SCI Recruitment 2019: Shipping Corporation of India (SCI) has recently announced a notification for the recruitment of following posts such as Faculty and Instructor Posts. It is going to fill 19 vacancies in the above said posts. Offline applications are invited from the qualified candidates for this Shipping Corporation of India recruitment 2019. The last date for sending the application via offline mode is 30.09.2019 (up to 17.00 hrs). SCI Mumbai recruitment 2019 application form and notification are available in the official website of SCI.
Applicants must have completed the following educational qualification such as COC of Master Mariner/ COC of Marine Engineer Officer Class I/ Master’s Degree in respective branch from the recognized board or university. Aspirants should have possessed the prescribed age limit to apply for these SCI shipping vacancies. It will filter the candidates on the basis of shortlisting and interview. The selected candidates will be posted under contract basis and visiting basis at Maritime Training Institute, Powai, Mumbai (Maharashtra).
Details of www.shipindia.com Recruitment 2019
The complete details of latest SCI notification 2019 are described in the table as follows,
|Organization Name||Shipping Corporation of India (SCI)|
|Job Type||Central Government|
|Job Name||Faculty & Instructor|
|Total No. Of Vacancy||19|
|Job Location||Maritime Training Institute, Powai, Maharashtra|
|Last Date for submission of application||30.09.2019|
|SCI Official Website||www.shipindia.com|
Applicants must refer the official notification before apply to this latest job recruitment in SCI 2019. To get more job alerts like State government jobs, Central government jobs and Maharashtra jobs, please visit www.dailyrecruitment.in
Post Wise Vacancy Details for SCI Notification 2019
SCI is going to hire candidates for various posts in this latest recruitment. The post wise vacancy details are described in the table below,
Eligibility Criteria for SCI Faculty & Other Posts
Applicants must possess the following qualification, age limit, experience and skills to apply for the latest government job.
- Candidate must have completed the following qualification such as COC of Master Mariner/ COC of Marine Engineer Officer Class I/ Master’s Degree in respective branch from the recognized board or university.
- Experienced candidates only can apply for this recruitment.
- Check advertisement for further details about educational qualification.
|Post||Maximum Age Limit|
|Visiting Faculty||70 years|
|Contract Faculty||65 years|
- Shortlisted applicants will be called for personal interview via email.
Mode of Apply
- Candidates can send their application via offline mode to the following address given below,
The Principal, Maritime Training Institute, 52-C Adi Shankaracharya Road, Powai, Mumbai 400072.
How to apply for SCI Jobs 2019
- Go to official website shipindia.com
- Find the “Career” link and click on it.
- Search for Shore Personnel and select it and then click Current Recruitment.
- Search for the notification “Applications For Selection Of Faculty And Instructors On Full Time Contract Basis And Visiting Basis At MTI Powai” and select it.
- Read the official notifications carefully.
- Download the application form and fill it with prescribed details correctly.
- Send the filled in application form with copies of certificates and required documents to the given address.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Incomplete applications will be rejected by SCI. Please refer the official website for selected list of candidates, interview date, further updates, changes and upcoming vacancies in SCI 2019.
|Disclaimer Notice: Please check official website for exact and detailed information. We kindly state that our website should not be responsible for any misinterpretations regarding details.|