SEBI Admit Card 2018 | Officer Grade A – Assistant Manager Post | Total 120 Job Vacancies | Phase-I Exam Date 17.11.2018 | Download Officer Grade A Phase – I Online Exam Admit Card @ SEBI Careers Page
SEBI Admit Card 2018: Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) has released the admit card for Officer Grade A – Assistant Manager Phase -I Online Examination. SEBI already released 120 vacancies of Officer Grade A – Assistant Manager job notification for the following streams like, General Stream, Legal Stream, Information Technology Stream and Engineering Stream. Now, SEBI Officer Grade A Phase-I online Exam hall ticket has been released at their official website. Candidates who had registered online application form between 15.09.2018 to 07.10.2018 successfully, they can download the admit card on the official website i.e. www.sebi.gov.in. The officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) Phase-I Examination will be conducted on 17th November 2018. We have provided direct admit card download link as mentioned below.
|For more information about SEBI Grade A Officer (Asst. Manager) Recruitment 2018, candidates may Click Here
Details of SEBI Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) Phase-I Admit Card 2018:
||Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI)
||Central Government Job
|Name of the Exam
||Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) Phase-I Exam
|No of Vacancies
|Type of Examination
|Admit Card Released Date
|Phase – I Exam Date
|Phase – II Exam Date
|Status of SEBI Phase-I hall ticket
SEBI Grade ‘A’ Phase – I Online Exam Pattern (For All Streams):
Important Documents Required at Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) Phase-I Online Examination 2018:
- Candidates need to take a copy of identity card like voter id, aadhar card, Pan Card, driving license etc. along with the hall ticket to the examination – this is essential.
How to Download for SEBI Admit card 2018:
- Candidates go to official website of SEBI @ sebi.gov.in.
- Click on option in the home page -> Careers in the bottom of home page.
- Then click admit card link -> SEBI Recruitment – 2018 – Download of Call Letter.
- Enter Registration number/Application No/Login Id No & the enter Date of Birth (DOB)
- Now, your admit card is displaying on the screen & then download to take print out it.