SECR Recruitment 2018 | South East Central Railway Job Notification for Apprentice Post | Total Vacancies 432 | Last Date: 31.07.2018 | Apply Online @ secr.indianrailways.gov.in
SECR Recruitment 2018: South East Central Railway shortly SECR has published a job notification for Apprentice Post. As per notification, there are 432 Vacancies allotted for the above said post. All Interested Candidates are able to apply online for this SECR Apprentice job. The advertisement released for recruiting the eligible candidates for Apprentice post in various trades. You can refer the official notification given below to know the details of South East Central Railway Job Notification 2018.
SECR invites applications from skilled candidates for Apprentices vacancy. So interested and eligible aspirants check the official notification before applying for SECR Vacancies. Last Date for submission of online applications is 31.07.2018. Here you will get other information like educational qualification, age limit and selection process etc.
Notification Details of SECR Recruitment 2018:
|Organization Name||South East Central Railway (SECR)|
|Employment Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Bilaspur Division of South East Central Railway|
Vacancy Details of South East Central Railway Recruitment:
|Motor Vehicle Mechanic||08|
|Sheet Metal Worker||10|
Eligibility Criteria for SECR Apprentice Vacancies
- 10th/12th/ITI or its equivalent from a recognized Board or Institute.
- However, check official notification for complete educational qualification.
Age Limit (as on 01.07.2018)
- Age should be minimum 15 yrs and maximum 24 yrs.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Merit List
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
How to apply online for SECR Recruitment
- Go to official website (i,) www.secr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Click “ACT APPRENTICES IN SECR” Notification in home page
- Read the notification carefully to check your eligibility for this recruitment.
- Eligible candidates register online @ www.apprenticeship.gov.in.
- Fill up the online application form correctly and then upload photo and signature.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally take a printout of online application for future use.
|Starting date for submission of online application||01.07.2018|
|Last date for submission of online application||31.07.2018|