Sikkim University Recruitment 2020 | LDC, Laboratory Attendant & Other posts | Total Vacancies: 11 | Last Date: 10-06-2020 | Apply Online @ cus.ac.in
Sikkim University Recruitment 2020: Sikkim University is a central university established under an Act of Parliament of India. They invites application for the post of Deputy Registrar, Technical Assistant (Lab), Laboratory Assistant, Lower Division Clerk and Laboratory Attendant. Sikkim University released new job notification (ADVT. NO. SU/REG/Estt/F-2/09/2018/Vol-II /1895) for filling up 11 vacancies. Interested Candidates with required eligibility can apply for the post @ cus.ac.in only through online. Before applying for the post, applicants should read the instructions given in the official website. The last date to submit the online application is 10.06.2020.
Applications with false statement will be rejected at any time of recruitment process. Incomplete application & applications received after due date will not be considered. The applicant should upload the relevant documents as mentioned in the official notification. Candidates presently working in government sector should apply in a proper channel. Applicants should hold prescribed degree from a recognized university. In case any query is acquired regarding the post, applicants should send through email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Selected candidates will be placed at Sikkim. Maximum age limit is 27-50 years.
Details of Sikkim University Notification 2020:
|Organization Name||Sikkim University|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Advertisement No||ADVT. NO. SU/REG/Estt/F-2/09/2018/Vol-II /1895|
|Job Name||Deputy Registrar, Technical Assistant (Lab), Laboratory Assistant, Lower Division Clerk and Laboratory Attendant|
|Last Date of Submission of Application||10.06.2020|
By following dailyrecruitment site, you can get latest updates here. Education qualification, Age limit, Selection process, how to apply are given below.
Vacancy Details of Sikkim University Advertisement 2020:
- Overall 11 vacancies are allocated in various fields with pay scale is given below,
Eligibility Criteria for Sikkim University LDC Posts 2020:
- Applicants should hold +12/ Bachelor Degree/ Master Degree/ Diploma/ ITI in a concerned subject from a recognized Board/University.
- However refer advertisement for more details.
- Maximum age limit is 27-50 years.
- Selection may be based on Interview/ Test.
Mode of Application:
- Application via online mode is accepted.
- Fee payment using Online payment method (Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Netbanking)
How to Apply Online for Sikkim University Carrers:
- Go to the official website @ cus.ac.in
- Click ‘Latest Notifications’ given in the home page.
- Find the advertisement ‘Advt. Non-teaching recruitment 2020’
- Check eligibility criteria given in the advertisement.
- To apply online ‘Click Here to Apply Online’ link is given.
- Fill the details carefully and finally submit it.
|APPLY ONLINE||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Sikkim University Recruitment 2020 | 01 Vacancy | Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Posts | Last Date 10.05.2020 | Download Notification @ cus.ac.in
Sikkim University Recruitment 2020: Sikkim University announced notification for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) dated on 21.04.2020. Those interest applicants are advised to forward the bio-data to given email address (email@example.com). There are only one job vacant has been allotted for this temporary research position in DST-ICPS (Data Science), India supported project. People who are looking for the Central Government Jobs can make use of this chance. Applicants can download the latest job notifications from the official website https://cus.ac.in.
Application must be submitted before the last date on 10.05.2020. Short listed applicants will be invited (through email) for online/offline interview. They welcome the candidates who possess Master Degree with programming knowledge in their relevant field. Shortlisted candidates need to bring all the original documents at the time of interview for verification. Finalized candidate will be posted on location of Gangtok city. Candidates are requested to check the official site frequently for more information related to Sikkim University admit cards, result, syllabus and etc.
Sikkim University Job Notification 2020 in Details:
|Board of Organization||Sikkim University|
|Job Category||Central Government of India|
|Designation||Junior Research Fellow (JRF)|
|Last date to submit the application||10.05.2020|
Applications are invited from eligible candidates with detailed bio-data, email ID, mobile number, supported by duly attested copies of
the certificates. No TA/ DA will be paid for the candidates attending the interview. keep surfing our Daily Recruitment site regularly.
Eligibility Criteria for Sikkim University JRF Vacancy:
- M.Tech. in IT/CSE, M.Sc (CSE/IT) or M.C.A. (regular courses only) from any recognized institute with good academic records.
- Check advt for age limit.
- Online/Offline Interview.
- Application must be send via E-mail.
Steps to Apply Sikkim University Recruitment 2020:
- Go to the official site “https://cus.ac.in”.
- Scroll down to find “Latest Notification”.
- Click on the “Ad-Recruitment of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) – Department of Computer Applications”.
- Read the notification carefully and apply once you are eligible with an attachment of all relevant documents.
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 12,558 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 97,059 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 3,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 6,356 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 4,611 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|