SJVN Recruitment 2017 | SJVN Limited – Job Notification for Graduate Apprentices, Diploma Apprentices & ITI Apprentices | Total Vacancies: 270 | Last Date to Apply: 10.01.2018 | Apply Online @ www.sjvn.nic.in
SJVN Recruitment 2017 – SJVN Limited invites applications from the eligible candidates for the recruitment of Graduate Apprentices, Diploma Apprentices and ITI Apprentices Vacancies. Particularly, 270 vacancies are allotted for the following disciplines, as shown in below table. Candidates who are domicile of Himachal Pradesh and completed below mentioned educational qualification may apply online for SJVN Recruitment 2017 on or before Jan 10, 2018. The online link is available in official website of SJVN (i.e) www.sjvn.nic.in
Before going to apply, candidates should read the eligibility criteria in official notification and check whether you are eligible to apply or not. Eligible candidates go to given application link and then fill all required details correctly. Don’t wait till the last date, apply as soon as possible. Here you can get details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process and steps to apply online from this page.
Details of SJVN Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: SJVN limited
Job Category: State Govt. Jobs
Total Vacancies: 270
Training Duration: 1 year
Job Location: Himachal Pradesh
Vacancy details of SJVN Recruitment 2017
Graduate Apprentices (100)
|Electronics & Communication||01|
|Environment Pollution & Control||01|
Technician (Diploma ) Apprentices (50)
Technician (ITI) Apprentices (120)
|Office Secretaryship/ Stenography||03|
|Office Assistant/ Office Management||02|
|Information Communications Technology/ IT/ Computer Assembly & Maintenance||03|
|General Mechanist/ Mechanical Servicing||07|
|Technician (Power Electronics Systems)||03|
Pay Scale details:
- Graduate Apprentices: Rs. 10,000/- Per Month
- Diploma Holders: Rs. 8,000/- Per Month
- ITI Apprentices: Rs. 5,000/- Per Month.
Eligibility Criteria of Apprentices Vacancies
- 10th standard/ITI/10+2 level Vocational Course/B.E/Diploma in relevant subject from a recognized Institute.
- However, check official notification for detailed educational qualification.
Age Limit (as on 10.01.2018)
- Minimum Age : 18 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Merit Test
- General Category: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/PWD Category: Nil
Mode of Payment
- Online Debit card, Credit card and Net Banking.
Mode of Application
How to apply online for SJVN Recruitment 2017
- Go to official website of SJVN (i.e) www. Sjvn.nic.in
- Click Updates–>Career–>View Job Details and then download advt. in pdf.
- Read the official notification carefully before going to apply.
- Go to given application link and fill all required details correctly.
- Upload his/her scanned photograph and signature in the space provided in the application.
- Have to make payment of application fee through online on or before the last date.
- Check given details in the online application before submit it.
- Take the print out copy of application for future reference.
|Starting date for submission of application||19.12.2017|
|Closing date for submission of application||10.01.2018|