Social Welfare Department Mizoram Recruitment 2020 | Nurse, Warden & Other Jobs | 60 Vacancies | Last Date 04.03.2020 | Download Notification @ socialwelfare.mizoram.gov.in
Social Welfare Department Mizoram Recruitment 2020: Social Welfare Department Mizoram invites offline application from qualified aspirants. Recently it has released the recruitment advertisement for Graduate Teacher, IT Teacher, Nurse, Warden, Cook, Chowkidar & IV Grade (Watchmen) posts. As per the Social Welfare Department Mizoram recruitment 2020 notification, nearly 60 vacancies are allotted for above said posts. Applicants who are seeking Mizoram Government jobs can use this opportunity. Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to given address before the last date on 04.03.2020.
Social Welfare Department Mizoram recruitment 2020 application form and notification are available on their official website @socialwelfare.mizoram.gov.in. Applicants must have completed prescribed educational qualification and certain age limitation. Selection will be based on Written Test/Examination and Personal Interview. Selected candidates will be placed at anywhere in Mizoram state. Applications via offline mode only will be accepted. More details of Social Welfare Department jobs Mizoram, Social Welfare Mizoram jobs, upcoming vacancies, latest jobs, merit/ selection list and etc. will be updated on official website.
Details of Social Welfare Mizoram Recruitment 2020
|Board of Organization||Social Welfare Department, Mizoram|
|Job Category||State Government Job|
|Advertisement No||No. A.14014/1/2018-DTE(SW)|
|Designation||Graduate Teacher, IT Teacher, Nurse, Warden, Cook, Chowkidar & IV Grade (Watchmen)|
State & Central Government introducing several job opportunities for the people who are looking jobs allover India can surf our website anytime. Daily Recruitment providing all data about Social Welfare Department Mizoram recruitment 2020 upcoming vacancies, recent or current recruitment, exam dates, examination syllabus, admit cards, exam results and so on.
Social Welfare Mizoram Post Vacant 2020 Details
- Social Welfare Department Mizoram allocated overall 60 vacancies for this Social Welfare Department Mizoram recruitment 2020. Post wise vacancy details are given below
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
|IV Grade (Watchmen)||06|
Eligibility Criteria for Social Welfare Mizoram Jobs
- Aspirants must have passed 8th / 10th / GNM & B.SC Nursing / BE/ B. Tech / Bachelor’s Degree / D.ELEd or B.Ed. from recognized board or university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates age should not be less than 21 years and not more than 35 years as on
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Social Welfare Department Mizoram will select the candidates on the basis of written test & personnel interview.
- Offline mode of applications shall be accepted.
Application Fee & Payment Mode
- Application Form could be had from the Directorate of Social Welfare, Laipuitlang
on payment of Rs.20.00 (Rupees twenty) only.
- Eligible candidates should send the filled application form to given address (Check Advt. for address)
Steps to Apply Social Welfare Department Notification 2020
- Go to official website “https://socialwelfare.mizoram.gov.in/“.
- Pick “Advertisement for various posts under emrs” from the home page under Department Updates section.
- Read the notification twice clearly and thoroughly without fail.
- Download the application form and make a print of it.
- Fill-up all those necessary fields properly.
- Finally, post the filled application to the above pinned address.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Mizoram Govt gives awesome opportunity for job seekers. Before apply to this Social Welfare Department Mizoram recruitment 2020, applicants must read the notification carefully. Keep in touch with this page for future updates.