Puducherry Social Welfare Recruitment 2020 | Welfare Officer Posts | Total Vacancies 48 | Last Date 31.03.2020 | Download DSW Application Form @ www.py.gov.in
Puducherry Social Welfare Recruitment 2020: Directorate of Social Welfare, Puducherry invites offline mode applications from the eligible Indian Citizens who are native/residents of Union Territory of Puducherry, for Engagement of Welfare Officer on contract basis in Welfare Departments. Recently DSW Pondicherry has announced the new job notification [No.3239/DSW/Estt./A1/2020] on 07.02.2020 for 48 vacancies. As per the Pondicherry Social Welfare Department Jobs 2020 notification, these 48 vacancies are allocated for Welfare Officer Posts. Applicants who are seeking Puducherry Govt Jobs those candidates should send the filled application form to given address on or before the last date 31.03.2020 (5.45 pm)
Puducherry Social Welfare Department Recruitment 2020 notification & application form is available @ www.py.gov.in. Applicants should possess Degree in relevant disciplines and age limit should be 18 to 30 years. The Selection Procedure for Welfare Officer shall be based on the merit list prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the Qualifying exam i.e. Bachelor Degree. Selected candidates will be appointed at anywhere in Pondicherry. More details of Puducherry Social Welfare recruitment vacancy, upcoming DSW Pondicherry notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of DSW Puducherry Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Directorate of Social Welfare, Puducherry|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Name||Welfare Officer|
|Salary||Rs.20000 per month|
|Last Date for Submission of application||31.03.2020 (5.45 pm)|
You may visit www.py.gov.in Website to get more details about Pondicherry Social Welfare Dept recruitment. Here you will get information of Welfare Officer Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for Welfare Officer Posts
- Applicants should possess Degree in relevant disciplines from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 18 to 30 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- The Selection Procedure for Welfare Officer shall be based on the merit list prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the Qualifying exam i.e. Bachelor Degree.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to following address by registered post
The Director, Directorate of Social Welfare, Saradhambal nagar, Ellaipillaichavady, Puducherry – 605 005
How to apply Pondicherry Social Welfare Department Jobs 2020
- Go to official website py.gov.in.
- Click “Recruitment” find the advertisement “Notification/Application for Engagement of Welfare Officer on contract basis No.3239/DSW/Estt./A1/2020”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
|APPLICATION FORM||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|