Vacancy in South Central Railway : 21 Posts for Sports Quota:-Apply Offline at www.scr.indianrailways.gov.in.Last Date : 17th October 2016
Southern Railway Recruitment 2016 :- As Indian railway has been recognized to be the second largest organization in the world in terms of employees, their overall workforce and strength is also considered to be quite massive. It is for such reasons that they are said to carry one of the biggest recruitment drives for their organization almost every year.
Hence for young and enthusiastic job seekers, this platform is considered to be the most favorable career choice. One of the most active branches, Southern Central Railways has currently launched its recruitment drives for reserved sports persons.
Eligibility Criteria and Selection Process for South Central Railway Jobs :-
Southern railway recruitment 2016 has already given the necessary details online along with the number of vacant posts and salary details. For those who are eager to apply for vacant posts are also recommended to meet the necessary eligibility requirements.
The eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of certain tests and evaluation. They are needed to go through most of the processes as the final selection will be based on their performance. Major such processes are:
- Written Examination
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Physical Measurement Test
- Document Verification
- Bonus marks on the basis of sport certificates and NCC.
In order to fill in 21 posts, the recruitment board is recruiting candidates from varied sports category as per the vacancy list.
With maximum of 8 posts reserved for athletes, other posts have been reserved mostly by badminton, basketball players and boxers. Even volleyball, kabaddi and cricket have made it to the list as well.
Salary and Application Fees Details :
- Interested candidates will be happy to know that the grade pay is Rs. 2000 and the basic salary ranges from Rs. 5200 to Rs. 20200 per month.
- Hence what are you waiting for as the only thing that you are required to do fill out the application form and start preparing for the tests.
- Application Fee :-The fee for application for General candidates is Rs. 100 and job seekers under SC and ST reservation are exempted from the payment. It can be paid through Indian Postal Order or by a regular bank draft.
- Age limit : 18 years to Maximum of 25 years.
How to Apply for this Recruitment :-
- For those who are wondering how to apply for Southern railway recruitment 2016 online are needed to visit the official web page (http://www.scr.indianrailways.gov.in/) and click on the ‘Online/ E-application link’, once they finish their registration in a successful manner, they can fill in the application with necessary details and information.
- For future reference, printing out the application form is also advisable all candidates. Not just in online platform, job seekers are also needed to send their application to
- Assistant Personal Commissioner (Rectt. and HQ.) ,Room No 416 ,Office of the Chief Personnel Officer ,4th floor ,Rail Nilayam ,Secunderabad 500 071 (Telangana) in the right postal address.
Important Dates to be remember:-
As the date for submission of application form has already started since 17/09/2016 (September)and will continue till the last date of 17/10/2016, (October) interested candidates are highly suggested to apply for the South Central Railway Sports quota recruitment for staff as early as possible.
They are also recommended to be keep track of latest updates and news in their official website. With plenty advertisements and online notifications, one is required to be aware and gather details of the latest Railway Recruitment drive currently.