South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2019 | Jr. Clerk cum Typist Posts | Total Vacancies 192 | Last Date 09.01.2019 | Download SER Application @ ser.indianrailways.gov.in
South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2019: South Eastern Railway is going to conduct General Departmental Competitive Examination (GDCE) for selection of suitable aspirants. It invites offline applications from eligible serving regular employees of SER. It is going to fill up 192 vacancies. Recently it has released the recruitment advertisement for Jr. Clerk cum Typist posts. Applicants who are seeking central government jobs in railway can use this chance. As per the SER recruitment notification, these 192 vacancies are allocated for clerk posts. Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to given address on or before the last date 09.01.2019.
South Eastern Railway recruitment application form and notification is available in official website. Applicants must have passed 12th std from recognized board. Candidate upper age limit should be 42 years. Aspirants should submit offline application only. Applications received after the due date or incomplete applications will be rejected. South Easter Railway will select the aspirants on the basis of written examination, typing test and document verification. After that selected candidates will be appointed anyone of division of the SER. More details of South Eastern Railway jobs, upcoming vacancies, call letter, merit list, result and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||South Eastern Railway|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Advertisement Number||GDCE Notification No.SER/P-HQ/RRC/GDCE/PERS/2018|
|Job Name||Jr. Clerk cum Typist|
|Job Location||Anyone of Division of the SER|
|Starting Date to Submit the Application||09.01.2019|
You may visit SER to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
South Eastern Railway Vacancy Details
- SER allocates overall 192 vacancies for Jr. Clerk cum Typist Posts. Division wise vacancy details are given below.
|Division/ WS/ HQ||No of posts|
Eligibility Criteria for SER Jr. Clerk cum Typist Posts
- Applicants must have passed HSC/ 12th std from recognized board.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidate upper age limit should be 42 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- South Easter Railway will select the aspirants on the basis of written examination, typing test and document verification.
Mode of Application
- Aspirants should submit offline application only.
- Eligible candidates should send the filled application form to given address by hand or by registered post/ speed post.
- Check advertisement for address.
How to apply South Eastern Railway Jobs 2019
- Go to official website ser.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement “GDCE NOTIFICATION FOR JR. CLERK-CUM-TYPIST” click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Finally send it to the given office address before the last date ends.
|APPLICATION FORM||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018 | Apprentice Posts | Total 1785 Job Vacancies | Apply Online Application @ www.ser.indianrailways.gov.in | Last Date 22nd Nov 2018
South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018: South Eastern Railway is inviting online application from eligible candidates for the recruitment of Apprentices. As per South Eastern Railway recruitment notification, particularly, 1785 vacancies are allotted for Apprentice position. Eligible aspirants can submit your online application through www.ser.indianrailways.gov.in on or before the last date of 22.11.2018. Online application form and official notification is available in official website of South Eastern Railway from 22.10.2018 to 22.11.2018.
Candidates must have passed in 10th class or ITI from recognized board/ institute and should have attained the flowing age limits such us, 15 years to 24 years. The selection will be based on through merit list and interview. Make the online fee payment and SC/ ST/ PWD candidates are exempted from application fee. Only Online Applications will be acceptable. For more information about South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018, candidates may check the official website @ www.ser.indianrailways.gov.in.
Details of South Eastern Railway Apprentice Notification 2018 – 2019:
|Organization Name||South Eastern Railway|
|Organization Type||Railway Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Apprentice|
|No. of Vacancies||1785|
Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief. Also we have provided direct link to apply online and download official notification below. To know more Government Jobs, Central Government Jobs and Private Jobs please watch this website regularly i.e. www.dailyrecruitment.in.
Vacancy Details of South Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment Vacancies:
|Name of the Divisions||No of Vacancies|
|Total Job Vacancies||1785|
Eligibility Criteria for South Eastern Railway Job Vacancy:
- 10th Standard/ ITI/ Equivalent from any recognized university/institution.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official website given below.
- Minimum age limit is 15 years and Maximum age limit is 24 years.
- Check more details of age limitation in official notification given below.
|Name of the Categories||Age Relaxation|
|For SC/ ST Category||05 years|
|For OBC Category||03 years|
|For PWD Category||10 years|
- Merit List.
- Physical Fitness Test.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode.
- For SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates: Nil.
- For General/ OBC Candidates: Rs.100/-
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form||22.10.2018|
|Closing Date for Submission of Online Application Form||22.11.2018|
How to Apply for South Eastern Railway Latest Job Openings 2018:
- Go to official website -> www.ser.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Click on option -> News & Update ->Employment Notification ->Engagement of Act Apprentice 2018-19.
- Find the correct notification link “NOTIFICATION FOR ENGAGEMENT OF ACT APPRENTICES IN SOUTH EASTERN RAILWAY” and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility for above mentioned railway jobs.
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of online application form and upload necessary documents.
- Finally, submit your application through online mode till the last date.