South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017-18 |Employment Notification for Apprentices Vacancies | Total Vacancies: 1785 | Last date to apply: 02.01.2018 | Apply Online @ www.ser.indianrailways.gov.in
South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 – South Eastern Railway has recently published job notification for engagement of Act apprentices in south Railways. Particularly, 1785 vacancies are allotted for following workshops, as shown in below table. Eligible candidates can apply these vacancies via online mode only. The online link is available website on south Eastern Railway (i.e) www.ser.indianrailways.gov.in
Before going to apply, candidates should read the eligibility criteria in official notification, check whether you are eligible to apply or not. Eligible candidates go to given application link, fill all required details correctly. Candidates have to make payment of application fee via online on or before the last date. Don’t wait till the last date, apply as soon as possible. Here you can get details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process and steps to apply online from this page. This page explains South Eastern Railway (SER) Recruitment 2017 in brief.
Details of South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: South Eastern Railway, SER
Job Category: Railway jobs
Name of the Post: Apprentices
Total No. of Vacancies: 1785
Vacancy details of SER Recruitment
|2.||Signal & Telecom (workshop)/Kharagpur||87|
|3.||Track Machine Workshop/Kharagpur||120|
|5.||Carriage Wagon Depot/ Kharagpur||121|
|6.||Diesel Loco shed/ Kharagpur||50|
|7.||Sr. DEE(G)/ Kharagpur||90|
|10.||Electrical Loco Shed/Santragachi||36|
|11.||Sr. DEE (G)/Chakradharapur||93|
|12.||Electric Traction Depot/ Chakradharapur||30|
|13.||Carriage Wagon Depot/ Chakradharapur||65|
|14.||Electric Loco shed/ TATA||72|
|16.||Track Machine Workshop/SINI||07|
|17.||SSE (Works)/Engg/ Chakradharapur||26|
|18.||Electric Loco Shed/Bondamunda||50|
|19.||Diesel Loco shed/ Bondamunda||52|
|20.||Sr. DEE (G)/ADRA||30|
|21.||Carriage Wagon Depot/ ADRA||65|
|22.||Diesel Loco shed/ BKSC||33|
|24.||Electric Loco shed/ BKSC||31|
|25.||Flash Butt Welding Plant/Jharsuguda||25|
|26.||SSE (Works)/Engg/ ADRA||24|
|27.||Carriage Wagon Depot/ Ranchi||30|
|28.||Sr. DEE (G)/ Ranchi||30|
|29.||TRD Depot/Electrical/ Ranchi||10|
|30.||SSE (Works)/Engg/ Ranchi||10|
Eligibility Criteria of Apprentices Vacancies
- Candidates must pass (Matriculate or 10th class in 10+2 system) from a recognized Institute/Board.
- Having ITI pass certificate granted by the NCVT.
- Check official notification for detailed educational qualification.
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2018)
- Age of candidates should be minimum 15 years and maximum 24 years.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Merit Test
- General/OBC candidates; Rs. 100/-
- SC/STPWD/Women candidates: Nil
Mode of payment
- Online (Debit card, Credit card, Net Banking, e-wallets etc.)
Mode of Application
How to apply online for South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017
- Go to official website (i.e) ser.indianrailways.gov.in
- Click News& Updates–> Employment Notification–>”Engagement of Act apprentices 2017-2018″.
- Then find the official notification, download in pdf.
- Read the official notification carefully, check whether you are eligible to apply or not.
- Go to given application link, fill all required details correctly,
- Upload his/her scanned photographs and signature in the space provide in the application.
- Have to make payment of fee on or before the last date.
- Check given details in the online application before submit it.
- Take the print out copy of application for future reference.
|Starting date for online-Registration of application||04.12.2017|
|Closing date for online-Registration of application||02.01.2018|
South Eastern Railway Recruitment (SER) 2017 Notification- Apply 410 Station Master & Goods Guard Job Vacancies under GDCE / Download Application form @ www.ser.indianrailways.gov.in- Last Date: 14.08.2017
South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017- Good news! to job seekers those who are eagerly waiting for next railway recruitment. Recently South Eastern Railway, Kolkata region invites application for the post of Station master & Good Guards under GDCE (General Departmental Competitive Examination) quota. Totally, 410 Vacancies are allotted and those are available to apply offline before the last date (i.e) August 14, 2017. Download and read the official notification as provided below, eligible candidates can apply as soon as possible. To know about eligibility criteria such as Age limit, Selection Process, Applying Process, Pay Scale..etc of South eastern railway recruitment 2017, check out the details as given below (or) visit the official website of South Eastern Railway (ser.indianrailways.gov.in).
South Eastern Railway Recruitment Notification Details:
Organization Name: South Eastern Railway (SER)
Employment Category: Railway Job
Total no of Vacancies: 410
Name of the Post: Station Master & Goods Guards.
Vacancy Details of RRC South Eastern Railway
|Name of the Post||Total no of Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Station Master||125||PB-2, GP-Rs.4200-(6th CPC); Level 6 (7th CPC)|
|Goods Guard||285||PB-1, GP-Rs.2800-(6th CPC); Level 5 (7th CPC)|
Eligibility Criteria for South Eastern Railway (SER) of Station Master & Goods Guard :
- Bachelor Degree from any recognized university or its equivalent Trade /Diploma in Rail Transport & Management, Transport Economics, Multimodal Transport (Containerization) from Institute of Rail Transport, Rail Bhawan, New Delhi.
- However, check official notification for complete educational qualification details.
- Maximum age should be 42 years for UR, OBC- 45 Years, SC/ST: 47 Years as on 14.07.2017. Check official notification for more age limit details.
- Candidates shortlisted based on Written Exam/Aptitude Test, where the qualified candidates shall be called for Medical Exam.
- Final Selection based on Written Test and Viva Voce.
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode – By Hand/Post
How to apply SER South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017:
- Visit the Official website of SER which is ser.indianrailways.gov.in and then go to News & Updates Section and then click “Employment Notification”.
- Find the advertisement for “GDCE” and read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and download the application form from Online.
- Fill up the application form correctly and then attach with the necessary documents such as educational qualification certificates, proof of address.etc…
- Check official notification for necessary documents details.
- Finally, send the application form to the given address mentioned below
|Employees Working in/ Having lien in||Address to which application is to be sent/submitted|
|Mechanical, Electrical, Medical, Stores department of HQ Office||SPO(M&EL)/HQ/GRC, New Administrative Building, 11, Garden Reach-43|
|Engineering, S&T, Personnel, Genl. Administration of HQ Office||SPO(Engg)/GRC, GM Building, 11, Garden Reach-43|
|Operating, Commercial of HQ Office-GRC/Kol||SPO(Traffic), GM Building, Garden Reach-43|
|ADA Division||Sr. DPO, Divl. Rly. Manager’s Office, SER DRM Building, ADA/WB-723121|
|CKP Division Including SINI Workshop||Sr. DPO, Divl. Rly. Manager’s Office, SER, Post-CKP, Dist.West Singhbhum, Jharkhand-833102|
|KGP Division||Sr. DPO, Divl. Rly. Manager’s Office, SER, Kharagpur, WB-721301|
|RNC Division||DPO, Divl. Rly. Manager’s Office, DRM Building, Hatia, Jharkhand, Ranchi-834003|
|KGP Workshop||WPO/KGP Workshop, KGP, WB-721301|
|KGP/Stores||APO/Store(GSD), KGP, WB-721301|
|Construction Organisation Having line in SER||SPO(Con)/SER, 11, Garden Reach, Kolkata-43|
|RE Organisation having lien in SER||SER SPO(RE),4/23, Convent Lane, Tangra, Kolkata-700015|
|Last date to send application||14.08.2017|