South Eastern Railway Recruitment | Scouts and Guides Quota Posts | Total 10 Vacancies | Download Application Form @ www.ser.indianrailways.gov.in | Last Date 16th Aug 2018
South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018: South Eastern Railway shortly SER has announced notification for the recruitment against Scouts and Guides Quota. Totally, 10 Vacancies are allotted for the quota. SER has invited offline application from Indian nationals who are active members of Bharat Scouts and Guides. Eligible aspirants can send your prescribed application through post to given office address on or before the last date (16.08.2018). Prescribed format of application form is available at south eastern railway website (i.e.) www.ser.indianrailways.gov.in from 16.07.2018 to 16.08.2018.
Details of South Eastern Railway Notification:
|Organization Name||South Eastern Railway|
|Employment Category||Central Government Job / Railway Job|
|Name of the Post||Scouts and Guides Quota|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
Eligibility Criteria for SER Vacancy:
- Matriculation/10th Pass/12th Standard (+2 Stage)/ITI/Equivalent from any recognized board/university/institution.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official website given below.
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2019)
- Minimum age limit is 18 years.
- Check more details of maximum age limitation in official notification given below.
- Written Examination.
- Verification of Certificate.
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode – By Post/ In Hand.
- Check postal address in official notification given below.
- For SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/PWDs/Women/Minorities/Economic Backward Classes: 250/-
- For UR/OBC: 500/-
Mode of Payment
- Offline Mode-By IPO/Bank Draft in favour of FA & CAO, South Eastern Railway, Garden Reach-700043, Payable at GPO/Kolkata.
|Starting Date for Submission of Offline Application Form||16.07.2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Offline Application Form||16.08.2018 till 18.00 Hrs.|
How to apply for South Eastern Railway Scouts and Guides Quota Recruitment:
- Candidates go to official website of -> www.ser.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Click on option -> News & Updates -> Employment Notification -> Scouts & Guide Recruitment.
- Read the notification to check your eligibility.
- Eligible candidates download the application form.
- Fill all mandatory details of application form and attach necessary document.
- Finally, submit your application through ordinary post/in person to given office address till the last date.
|DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORM||CLICK HERE>>|
|DOWNLOAD OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD NOTIFICATION HERE>>|
|FREE JOB ALERT ON MOBILE||DAILYRECRUITMENT ANDROID APP>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|