South Indian Bank Admit Card 2018 | Download Call Letter for Online Test of Probationary Clerk Post | Total Vacancies: 468 | Last Date to Download: 28.01.2018 | Download Admit Card/Call Letter @ www.southindianbank.com
South Indian Bank Admit Card 2018 – South Indian Bank has recently released Call Letter/Admit Card for 468 vacancies of Probationary Clerk Vacancies. Aspirants who had applied Probationary Clerk Post and waiting for admit card of online examination. Those people, this is will be good news. Candidates can download their call letter/admit card from the below provided link in this page.
Lot of candidates had registered Probationary Clerk post of South Indian Bank Recruitment, those aspirants can download their Call letter/admit card for Online Test. The Online Examination will be held on Jan 28, 2018. Aspirants should carry their admit card for verification of online Test at scheduled place. This page explains how to download admit card in brief.
Details of South Indian Bank Admit Card 2018
Organization Name: South Indian Bank
Category: Call Letter/Admit Card
Admit Card Status: Available Now
Name of the Post: Probationary Clerk
Total Vacancies: 468
Examination Name: Online Exam
Date of Examination: 28th January 2018
Job Location: Anywhere in India
Official Website: www.southindianbank.com
Important Documents requires at Online Examination 2018:
Aspirants who are going to attend Online Examination of Probationary Post, should bring his/her admit card along with following documents.
- Hard copy of Online Test Admit card/Call Letter.
- Any valid ID proof (i.e) Voter ID/Passport copy/Pan Card/ Aadhaar Card/ Driving license.
How to Download South Indian Bank Admit Card
- To download admit card, you need to go official website of bank (i.e) southindianbank.com
- Click Career–>Recruitment of Probationary Clerk–>Download Online Test Call Letter.
- Then go to admit card login Credential and enter your Registration No/Roll No and DOB (dd-mm-yy).
- After that, you should click on Login button.
- Your admit card will display in front of computer screen.
- After that, take a printout copy of your admit card and keep it for future use.
|Starting date to download admit card||06.01.2018|
|Last date to download admit card||28.01.2018|
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 5,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 17,506 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Pass Jobs - 6,300 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 11,130 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 17,000||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 7,556 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 5,220 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Data Entry Jobs - 1,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|