South Indian Bank Recruitment 2020 | CSO & Probationary Manager Posts | Total Vacancies 16 | Last Date 23.02.2020 | Apply online @ southindianbank.com
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2020: South Indian Bank is going to fill up 16 vacancies in across the country. Currently it has released the recruitment notification for Chief Security Officer & Probationary Manager. It invites online application from young and energetic persons. Applicants who have more passion in Bank jobs can use this South Indian job opportunity. SIB apply online link will be activated on 12.02.2020 and it will be closed on 23.02.2020. Candidates can make the South Indian Bank online registration on or before the last date.
South Indian bank recruitment apply online link and notification is available in official website. Candidates should be from the fighting corps of the Armed Forces for CSO posts and Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ACA) for Probationary Manager Posts. Age limit should be 28 years for Probationary Manager posts and 50 years for CSO Posts. SIB recruitment process will be based on personal interview. Selected candidates will be placed across India. More details of South Indian Bank job vacancies, upcoming SIB PO notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, exam pattern, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
About South Indian Bank (SIB)
South Indian Bank (SIB) is a private sector bank providing banking and financial services across India. It was established in the year 1929, 87 years ago. Headquarter is located at Thrissur in Kerala. South Indian Bank has 839 branches, 4 service branches, 45 ext. counters and 20 Regional Offices. Their Products are Loans, savings, investment vehicles, insurance etc.
Details of South Indian Bank Probationary Manager Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||South Indian Bank|
|Job Type||Bank Jobs|
|Job Name||Chief Security Officer & Probationary Manager|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||12.02.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||23.02.2020|
You may visit southindianbank.com Website to get more details about SIB recruitment. Here you will get eligibility like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
SIB 2020 Vacancy Details
- As per the South Indian Bank notification, overall 16 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
|Chief Security Officer||01|
Eligibility Criteria for Chief Security Officer & Probationary Manager Posts
- Candidates should be from the fighting corps of the Armed Forces for CSO posts and Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ACA) for Probationary Manager Posts.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 28 years for Probationary Manager posts and 50 years for CSO Posts.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- South Indian Bank will recruit the aspirants on the basis of Personal Interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
|Name of the post||Fee for Gen||Fee for SC/ ST|
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via online (Debit Card, Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets)
How to apply South Indian Bank (SIB) Jobs 2020
- Go to official website southindianbank.com.
- Click “Career” find the advertisement “Recruitment of Chief Security Officer & Recruitment of Probationary Manager (CA)”, click on the advertisement.
- SIB notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|