South Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 | Probationary Officer | 100 Vacancies | Last Date: 27.06.2018 | Apply Online @ www.southindianbank.com
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2018: South Indian Bank (SIB) published notification for the recruitment of Probationary Officer through PGDBF Programme. As per the notification SIB allotted 100 vacancies for above said post. Candidates who want to get job in banking sector can use this chance. If you want to be part of SIB, you can use this opportunity and apply to this post @ career page of SIB. Online link has been activated and it will be disabled in the date of June 27th 2018
Selection will be made on three stages like Written Test/GD/Interview then selected candidates shall undergo 8 months residential campus programme at the Manipal Global Education Services Pvt. Ltd, Bangalore (MaGE) and 4 months internship at Bank Branch. Fees for this Course will be Rs. 3.50 lakhs (all inclusive of boarding, Lodging and course fees, other fees, etc.) plus taxes, as applicable to be paid by the student. Who fulfill the eligibility for this recruitment can apply to this post immediately before the last date ends. Visit official website (i.e.) www.southindianbank.com to know more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like, eligibility criteria for this post, vacancy details, how to apply for this post and etc.
About South Indian Bank(SIB)
South Indian Bank(SIB) is a private sector bank providing banking and financial services across India. It was established in the year 1929, 87 years ago. Headquarter is located at Thrissur in Kerala. South Indian Bank has 839 branches, 4 service branches, 45 ext. counters and 20 Regional Offices. Their Products are Loans, savings, investment vehicles, insurance etc.
Details of South Indian Bank Recruitment 2018
|Organization Name||South Indian Bank Limited|
|Job Type||Private Jobs/Bank Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Probationary Officer|
|No of Vacancy||100|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Salary||Best in banking sector|
Eligibility Criteria for SIB PO Vacancy
|Qualification||10th / SSLC, 12th / HSC & Graduation|
|Age (31.12.2017)||Maximum age limit 25 years (Check the notification for age limit and relaxation)|
|Selection Process||Online Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview|
|Programme||8-months residential campus programme at the Manipal Global Education Services Pvt. Ltd, Bangalore (MaGE) and 4 months’ internship at Bank Branch|
|Course Fee||Rs. 3.50 lakhs|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fee||Rs.800 for General & Rs.200 for SC/ST|
|Mode of Payment||Debit Cards/Credit Cards/Internet Banking/IMPS/Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets|
How to Apply SIB Probationary Officer Post through Online
- Go to official website southindianbank.com
- Click “Careers” find the advertisement “Recruitment of Probationary Officers through PGDBF Programme”
- Click on the advertisement page will be opened to get notification click “notification” pdf will be opened read it and check eligibility.
- Back to the page to apply click “Apply Online” then make the registration enter your details correctly.
- Make the payment through online finally click submit button.
- Take the print of the application form for your reference.
|Starting date for submission of online application form||20.06.2018|
|Last date for submission of online application form||27.06.2018|
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 | (Scale-I) Probationary Officer, Security Officer and Legal Officers Posts | Total 166 Vacancies | Apply online @ www.southindianbank.com | Last Date 25.05.2018 & 27.05.2018
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2018: South Indian Bank (SIB) has invited online application from eligible Indian candidates for the post of Probationary Officer (Scale-I), Probationary Security Officer (Scale-I) and Probationary Legal Officers (Scale-I). Totally, 166 vacancies are allotted for South Indian Bank Scale-I Vacancies. This is good opportunities for you to make career in bank sector and avail this opportunities. If you are eligible may apply for the South Indian Bank recruitment before the application process end.
The examination will be held in three phases, there are Online Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Interested candidates read complete details in South Indian Bank Official notification before apply for this recruitment. Apply for the post on or before the last date (25.05.2018 & 27.05.2018) because the online application link will be disabled after the last date. More details of vacancy, eligibility criteria, educational qualification, pay scale, selection process, application fee and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief.
Details of South Indian Bank Recruitment 2018:
Organization Name: South Indian Bank
Employment Category: Bank Job/Private Sector
Total Vacancies: 166
Pay Scale: Rs. 23700 – 42020/-
Job Location: Anywhere in India
Vacancy Details of South Indian Bank Recruitment 2018:
|Name of the post||Vacancies|
|Probationary Officer (PO)||150|
|Probationary Security Officer (PSO)||06|
|Probationary Fire & Security Officer||01|
|Probationary Legal Officers (PLO)||09|
Eligibility Criteria for South Indian Bank Scale-I Vacancy:
- Candidates should have X/SSLC/XII/HSC/Graduation/BE/B.Tech/LLB from recognized Board/University/Institute.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official website given below.
Age Limit (as on 31.12.2017)
- For Probationary Officer & Probationary Security Officer Posts: Maximum age limit is 25 years.
- For Probationary Legal Officers Post: Maximum age limit is 28 years.
- Check details of age relaxation in official notification given below.
- Online Test.
- Group Discussion (Except Legal Officers).
- Personal Interview.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
|For SC/ST||Rs. 200/-|
Mode of Payment
- Online Mode
How to apply for South Indian Bank PO, PSO & PLO Posts 2018:
- Go to South Indian Bank official website –> www.southindianbank.com
- Click on option -> Careers in the top home page.
- Find the correct notification in the careers page & open it.
- Read the notification clearly to check your eligibility for this vacancy.
- Fill up your all details of online application clearly.
- Upload scanned passport size photo with self-signature.
- Pay your exam fee via online Bank Transaction.
- Submit your online application through online mode till the last date.
|Starting & Closing date for submission of online application (For Probationary Officers Posts)||16.05.2018 & 25.05.2018|
|Starting & Closing date for submission of online application (For Probationary Security Officers & Probationary Legal Officer Posts)||22.05.2018 & 27.05.2018|
|Last date for payment of exam fee (For Probationary Officers Posts)||25.05.2018|
|Last date for payment of exam fee(For Probationary Security Officers & Probationary Legal Officer Posts)||27.05.2018|
|Date of Online Test||June 2018 (Tentative)|