South Western Railway Recruitment 2018 | Group–C Job Notification for Sports Quota Posts | Total 21 Vacancies | Download Application Form @ www.rrchubli.in | Last Date 09th Oct 2018
South Western Railway Recruitment 2018 for the year 2018-19 South Western Railway (SWR) has invited offline application for Group–C recruitment against sports quota Posts. Totally, 21 vacancies are allotted for following Sports/ Discipline/ Game (as given below table). Eligible candidates may send the prescribed format of application form along with necessary documents to The Asst. Personnel Officer/ HQ, Railway Recruitment Cell, Hubballi through ordinary post/ dropped in the application box on or before the last (09.10.2018).
Candidate must have attained the age of 18 years and should not be more than 25 years. Make the fee payment through offline mode only. The Prescribed application should be filled in English or Hindi languages only. Application form send via registered post/ speed post/ courier will be returned to the sender. Who wish to apply for South Western Railway (SWR) Recruitment vacancies can log in/ visit their official website to collect more details like, Syllabus, Admit Cards, Results, Upcoming Vacancies & etc.
About South Western Railway
South Western Railway shortly SWR is one of the seventeen railway zones in India. Headquarter of SWR has been located in Hubballi, Karnataka until now. SWR has been functioning since 2003. SWR provides services such as provides services such as passenger railways, freight services, parcel carrier, catering and tourism services. The Zone covers the regions of Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Goa and Tamil Nadu.
Details of South Western Railway Job Notification 2018-2019:
|Organization Name||South Western Railway (SWR)|
|Employment Category||Central Government Job/ Railway Job|
|No. of Vacancies||21|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 5200 to 20200/-|
Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief. Also we have provided direct link to download official notification and application form below.
Vacancy Details of South Western Railway Recruitment 2018 Notification for Against Sports Quota:
|Name of the Sports/ Discipline/ Game||No of Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for South Western Railway RRC Hubli Division Recruitment:
- Matriculation+ Act Apprenticeship/ ITI/ 12th Pass (+2 Stage)/ Equivalent Examination from any recognized university/ institution.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official website given below.
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2019)
- Minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 25 years.
- Check more details of age limitation in official notification given below.
- Selection will be based on trials & assessment of sports achievements, educational qualification, general intelligence/ personality and medical examination.
Mode of Application
- Offline mode – By ordinary post/ dropped in the application box.
Postal Address is,
The Assistant Personnel Officer/HQ, Railway Recruitment Cell, 2nd Floor, Old G.M.’s Office Building, Club Road, Hubballi – 580023.
|For SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen/ Persons with disabilities (PWDs)/ Women/ Minorities and Economically Backward Classes||Rs. 250/-|
|For all others||Rs. 500/-|
Mode of Payment
- Offline Mode – by Indian Post Office (IPO) from any post office drawn in favour of Asst. Personnel Officer/HQ, South Western Railway, Hubballi, Payable at Hubballi.
|Closing Date for Submission of Offline Application Form||09.10.2018|
|Closing Date for Submission of Offline Application Form [For candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Manipur, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, J & k, Lahaul & Spriti districts and Pangi sub division of Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar and Lakshadweep Islands and the candidates residing abroad.]||24.10.2018|
How to Apply for South Western Railway (SWR) Group – C Sports Quota Vacancies:
- Go to official website -> www.rrchubli.in.
- Find the correct notification link “Employment Notice No. 04/2018 – Sports” and open it.
- Read the notification clearly to check your eligibility.
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of offline application form and attach necessary document.
- Finally, submit your application through ordinary post/ dropped in the application box till the last date.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICAITON FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
South Western Railway Recruitment 2018 | Junior Engineer/Drawing, Design & Estimation | Total Vacancies 33 | Last Date 17.06.2018 | Apply online @ www.rrchubli.in
South Western Railway Recruitment 2018: South Western Railway (SWR) has recently announced the notification for General Departmental Competitive Examination (GDCE) for selection to the Post of Junior Engineer/Drawing, Design & Estimation (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and Signal & Telecom). As per the notification, totally 33 vacancies are allotted for this examination. Candidate can apply to this exam through online mode on or before the last date 17.06.2018. Online application link is available in official website, you may visit official website to get official notification and online application form.
Online applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates. RPF/RPSF personnel are not eligible to apply. Each candidate can apply only one post. No of vacancies may be increase or decreases as per the requirement of the recruitment. You may refer the official notification to get more information about the recruitment. Here we can provide information like eligibility, vacancy details, how to apply and etc.
Details of South Western Railway Recruitment 2018
|Organization Name||South Western Railway (SWR)|
|Job Type||Central Govt. / Railway Jobs|
|Job Name||Junior Engineer/Drawing, Design & Estimation|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
Vacancy Details of RRC SWR, Hubli Recruitment
|Name of the Post||Department||No of Vacancy|
|Junior Engineer/Drawing, Design & Estimation||Electrical||04|
|Signal & Telecom||05|
Eligibility Criteria for SWR JE Vacancies
- B.Sc./Diploma in relevant disciplines from recognized university.
- Check the notification for complete educational qualification.
- Candidate age limit should be 42 years.
- Check the notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
Mode of Application
How to apply South Western Railway Junior Engineer/Drawing, Design & Estimation Posts
- Go to official website rrchubli.in.
- Find the advertisement and to get notification click “CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE NOTIFICATION NO.01/2018”.
- Notification will be opened read it and check eligibility.
- Back to the page to apply click “ONLINE APPLICATION”, page will be opened.
- If you are new user you can make new registration, then you can continue to apply.
- Enter your details correctly and click submit button.
- Take the print of the application for your future use.
|Starting date for submission of online application||18.05.2018|
|Last date for submission of online application||17.06.2018|