SZCC Thanjavur Recruitment 2020 | Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Assistant & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 08 | Last Date 17.01.2020 | Apply online @ www.szccindia.org
SZCC Thanjavur Recruitment 2020: South Zone Cultural Centre, Thanjavur invites applications via offline mode from eligible candidates. It is going to fill up 08 vacancies in Thanjavur. Recently SZCC India has released the new job notification [ADVT. NO. 02/2019] for Programme Executive, Assistant Programme Executive, Junior Hindi Translator & Junior Assistant posts. As per the SZCC Thanjavur Recruitment 2020 notification, these vacancies are allocated for above said posts. Applicants who are looking for jobs in Tamilnadu should send the filled application form to given address on before the last date 17.01.2020.
SZCC India Recruitment 2020 notification & application form is available @ www.szccindia.org/ www.indiaculture.nic.in. Applicants should pass 10+2/ Degree from recognized board or university. Age limit should be 18 to 25 years (Assistant Programme Executive & Jr. Assistant) & 18 to 30 years (Programme Executive & JHT). Selection will be based on written or interview or Skill test. Selected candidates will be placed at Thanjavur [Tamilnadu]. More details of SZCC Thanjavur recruitment vacancy, upcoming SZCC India jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of SZCC India Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||South Zone Cultural Centre|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Advertisement Number||ADVT. NO. 02/2019|
|Job Name||Programme Executive, Assistant Programme Executive, Junior Hindi Translator & Junior Assistant|
|Job Location||Thanjavur [Tamilnadu]|
|Last Date for Submission of application||17.01.2020|
|Official Website||www.szccindia.org/ www.indiaculture.nic.in|
You may visit www.indiaculture.nic.in Website to get more details about SZCC recruitment. Here you will get information of JHT, Junior Assistant & Other Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
SZCC India Thanjavur Jobs 2019 Vacancy Details
- As per the SZCC notification, overall 08 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Assistant Programme Executive||02||Rs.25500|
|Junior Hindi Translator||01||Rs.35400|
Eligibility Criteria for JHT, Junior Assistant & Other Posts
- Applicants should pass 10+2/ Degree from recognized board or university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 18 to 25 years (Assistant Programme Executive & Jr. Assistant) & 18 to 30 years (Programme Executive & JHT).
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on written or interview or Skill test.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to following address
Office of the Director, SZCC, Dakshini, Medical College Road, Thanjavur – 613004 (Tamil Nadu)
- Rs.100 for all candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ Female candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via Postal order / Demand Draft in favour of Director, South Zone Cultural Centre, Thanjavur payable at Thanjavur.
How to apply South Zone Cultural Centre Thanjavur Jobs 2020
- Go to official website indiaculture.nic.in.
- Click “Recruitment & Advertisement” find the advertisement “Advertisement (ADVT.No.02/2019) for filling up of Vacant Posts at South Zone Cultural Centre, Thanjavur by Direct Recruitment”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|