SPICES Board India Recruitment 2018 | Research Trainee Post | Total 04 Vacancies | Walk-in-Test | Exam Date 17.04.2018
SPICES Board India Recruitment 2018: SPICES Board India has recently published notification for SPICES Research Trainees post on one year tenure basis. Particularly 04 vacancies are allotted for this post. The Recruitment is exclusively for SC category candidates. This is great opportunity for SC candidates. Don’t miss this great chance. Eligible SC candidates may attend the walk-in-Test (Written test) along with resume, recent passport size photo, necessary certificates/documents and one set of attested copies of certificates/documents at SPICES Board India office on 17.04.2018 at 10.00 A.M.
Interested candidates download the official notification from SPICES Board website and read the notification carefully. Check your eligibility for this recruitment to appear written test on prescribed date. Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief.
Details of SPICES Board India Recruitment 2018:
Organization Name: SPICES Board India
Organization Type: Central Government
Total Vacancies: 04
Pay Scale: Rs.17,000/- per month.
Job Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Eligibility criteria for SPICES Board SRD Trainee Recruitment:
- Candidates should have Graduation in Science/Arts/Commerce with computer knowledge from recognized university/institute.
- Candidates should have maximum age 35 years as on 01.01.2018.
- Candidates will be selected based on walk-in-Test.
Spices Board, Quality Evaluation Lab, Plot No.R-11, SIPCOT Industrial Complex, Gummidipoondi, Thiruvallur Dist., Tamil Nadu – 601 201. (Tel: 044-27923450).
How to attend Walk-in Test for SPICES Board SRD Trainee Vacancies:
- Go to SPICES Board India official website -> www.indianspices.com
- Find to download the correct notification-> WALK IN TEST FOR SELECTION OF TRAINEES IN QUALITY EVALUATION LABORATORY OF THE SPICES BOARD AT CHENNAI under Spice News in the home page.
- Read the instructions of notification carefully to check your eligibility for these SPICES vacancies.
- To attend the walk-in-Test bring your recent passport size photo, necessary documents and one set of attested copies documents at concerned venue on 17.04.2018 at 10.00 A.M.
|Date of walk-in-Test||17.04.2018 @ 10.00 A.M.|