SPICES Board India Recruitment 2020 | Research Trainee & Consultant Posts | Total Vacancies 27 | Last date 30.07.2020 & 22.08.2020 | Indian Spices Recruitment Application Form @ www.indianspices.com
SPICES Board India Recruitment 2020: Spices Board invites applications via mail or by post from eligible candidates for selection of Research Trainees & Consultants in Spices Board & Indian Cardamom Research Institute, Myladumpara, Idukki, Kerala and Research Stations at Sakleshpur, Karnataka & Tadong, Sikkim. Applicants who are looking for central govt jobs in Kerala can use this Spices Board Vacancy. As per the SPICES Board Recruitment notification, overall 27 vacancies are allocated for Research Trainees & Consultants posts & post wise vacancy details are given below. Candidates should submit the application form to given mail address/ postal address (only for Consultants) on or before 30.07.2020 (Trainee) & 22.08.2020 (Consultant).
Indian Spices Board recruitment 2020 notification & Spices Board Jobs Application form is available @ www.indianspices.com. Applicants must have possessed MBA/ Degree/ M.Sc. in concerned discipline and age limit should be 30 years for Trainee & 45/ 65 years for Consultant Posts. Spices Board selection will be based on Test/ Interview and shortlisted aspirants will be appointed at Spices Board & Indian Cardamom Research Institute, Myladumpara, Idukki, Kerala and Research Stations at Sakleshpur, Karnataka & Tadong, Sikkim. More details of SPICES Board India vacancy, upcoming Spices notices, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of Spices Board Kochi Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Spices Board|
|Job Type||Central govt.|
|Job Name||Research Trainees & Consultants|
|Job Location||Spices Board & Indian Cardamom Research Institute, Myladumpara, Idukki, Kerala and Research Stations at Sakleshpur, Karnataka & Tadong, Sikkim|
|Last date to submit the application form||30.07.2020 (Trainee) & 22.08.2020 (Consultant)|
You may visit www.indianspices.com Website to get more details about Indian Spices recruitment. Here you will get details of Trainee & Consultant posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
SPICES Board 2020 Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 27 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Salary|
Eligibility Criteria for SPICES Board India Trainee & Consultant Vacancy
- Research Trainees: M.Sc. Degree in Concerned discipline.
- Consultants: MBA/ Degree and Aspirants should be a retired govt officials.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 30 years for Trainee & 45/ 65 years for Consultant Posts.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Spices Board selection will be based on written test/ interview.
- Candidates should submit the application form via mail address/ postal address (only for Consultants) and post wise address details is given below
|Name of the Post||Postal Address/ Mail Address||Last Date|
|Consultant||Post Address: Secretary, Spices Board, Kochi -682025 and Mail Address: email@example.com||22.08.2020|
Steps to apply Indian Spices Board Recruitment Notification
- Go to official website indianspices.com.
- Click “Opportunities” find the advertisement “Selection of Spices Research Trainees at Indian Cardamom Research Institute, Myladumpara, Idukki, Kerala and Research Stations at Sakleshpur, Karnataka & Tadong, Sikkim & Engagement of Consultants (Marketing & Export Promotion) in Spices Board”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address on or before the last date.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||TRAINEE | CONSULTANT|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|