SPICES Board India Recruitment 2019 | Analyst & Trainees Posts | Total 07 Job Vacancies | Download Notification @ www.indianspices.com | Walk-in Interview 07, 08 & 14 May 2019
SPICES Board India Recruitment 2019: SPICES Board India has released job notification for the recruitment of Trainee Analyst (Chemistry & Microbiology) & Market Research Trainees post. As per SPICES Board India job advertisement, totally 07 vacancies are allotted for above said jobs. This recruitment is exclusively for Scheduled Caste & Scheduled Tribe Candidates. So, SC/ ST candidates can use this SPICES Board India job opportunities. SPICES Board India is going to conduct the walk in interview on 07.05.2019, 08.05.2019 & 14.05.2019 at Tamil Nadu & Kerala. Eligible candidates may attend the walk in interview on prescribed date and time.
Candidates should have completed M.Sc Degree/ MBA/ PG Diploma in relevant discipline from any recognized university and applicants upper age limit should be 30 & 35 years. Applicants should submit their resume/ bio-data form, recent passport size photo, original certificates and one set of self-attested copies of certificates (Proof for age, education, caste certificate and experience if any) at the time of walk in interview/test. For more information about SPICES Board India Recruitment 2019, candidates may check the official website @ www.indianspices.com.
Details of SPICES Board of India Trainee Analyst Recruitment Job Notification 2019:
|Organization Name||SPICES Board India|
|Employment Category||Central Government Job|
|Name of the Post||Trainee Analyst (Chemistry & Microbiology) & Market Research Trainees|
|No. of Vacancies||07|
|SPICES Board of India Official Website||www.indianspices.com|
Here Trainee Analyst eligibility criteria, Trainee Analyst & Market Research Trainees educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief. Also we have provided direct link to download Trainee Analyst official notification below. To know more SPICES Board of India Government Jobs and Private Jobs please watch this website regularly i.e. www.dailyrecruitment.in.
Eligibility Criteria for SPICES Board of India Recruitment Job Vacancy:
- MBA/ PG Diploma/ M.SC/ equivalent from any recognized university/ institution.
- Working knowledge in Computer.
- Check more details of educational qualification in SPICES Board of India official website given below.
Age Limit (as on 01.05.2019)
- Trainee Analyst: Maximum age limit is 35 years.
- Market Research Trainees: Maximum age limit is 30 years.
- Check more details of age limitation in SPICES Board of India official notification given below.
- Walk in Interview.
Details of Walk in Interview Date, Time and Venue for SPICES Board of India Vacancies:
|Name of Posts||Walk in Date||Walk in Location|
|Trainee Analyst (Chemistry)||07.05.2019 at 10.00 AM||Spices Board, Quality Evaluation Lab-Chennai, Plot No R-11, SIPCOT Complex, Gummiddipoondi, Tiruvallur Distt – 601 201, Tamil Nadu|
|Trainee Analyst (Microbiology)||08.05.2019 at 10.00 AM|
|Market Research Trainees||14.05.2019 at 9.30 am to 11.30 am||Spices Board, “Sugandha Bhavan” N.H.Bye Pass, Palarivattom.P.O, Kochi – 682025, Kerala, India|
How to Apply for SPICES Board India Recruitment for Analyst & Trainees Job Vacancy 2019:
- Go to official website -> www.indianspices.com.
- Click on option -> Notification -> opportunities in the top of home page.
- Find the correct notification links for above mentioned posts and open it.
- Read the instructions of notification carefully to check your eligibility for these SPICES Trainee Analyst vacancies.
- Eligible aspirants attend the walk-in-Test at concerned venue on prescribed dates.
|NOTIFICATION 1||CLICK HERE>>|
|NOTIFICATION 2||DOWNLOAD NOTIFICATION HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
SPICES Board India Recruitment 2019 | Quality Evaluation Laboratory of the Spices Board at Kochi | Trainee Analyst Posts | Total Vacancies 15 | Walk in Interview Date 14.03.2019 | Download Notification @ www.indianspices.com
SPICES Board India Recruitment 2019: SPICES Board is going to hire young and talented aspirants for Trainee Analyst posts. As per the SPICES Board India recruitment notification, totally 15 vacancies are allocated for this recruitment. Applicants who are seeking government jobs in Kerala can use this chance. SPICES Board has planned to conduct the walk in interview at Kochi and interview will be held on 14.03.2019. Interested and eligible candidates may attend the walk in interview at given venue. SPICES Board Indian recruitment notification is available in official website.
SPICES Board India will conduct interview for selection of suitable aspirants and select the candidates on the basis of their performance in interview. Selected candidates will be placed at Quality Evaluation Laboratory of the Spices Board at Kochi. Applicants must have completed M.Sc. from recognized university. Candidate should have attained prescribed age limit and relaxation. More details of SPICES Board India latest jobs, upcoming vacancy, final results, salary details, merit list and etc. will be updated on official website.
Details of SPICES Board India Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||SPICES Board India|
|Job Type||Central Government Job|
|Name of the Post||Trainee Analyst|
|No. of Vacancies||15|
|Walk in Interview date||14.03.2019|
You may visit official website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like qualification, age limit, selection process, walk in interview details and how to attend the walk in interview. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for SPICES Board India Trainee Analyst Vacancy
- Applicants must have completed M.Sc. from recognized university.
- However check the notification to know more details about educational qualification.
- Candidate upper age limit should be 35 years.
- Check the notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Aspirants will be selected on the basis of their performance in interview.
Walk in Interview Details
|14.03.2019||10.00 am||Spices Board, Sugandha Bhavan, Palarivattom,|
NH By pass, Kochi, Kerala – 682025
How to attend SPICES Board India Recruitment 2019 walk in interview
- Go to official website www.indianspices.com
- Click “Notification” find the advertisement “WALK IN TEST FOR SELECTION OF TRAINEES IN QUALITY EVALUATION LABORATORY OF THE SPICES BOARD AT KOCHI.”
- click on the advertisement, notification will open, read it and check eligibility.
- Now you can attend the interview at prescribed venue along with relevant documents.