SPSC Sikkim Recruitment 2021 | General Duty Medical Officer Post | 20 Vacancies | Last Date: 11.08.2021 | Apply Online @ spscskm.gov.in
SPSC Sikkim Recruitment 2021: Sikkim Public Service Commission invites eligible local candidates for filling up of 20 posts for General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO). The appointment will be temporary regular basis with the required pay scale in Sikkim State Health Service under Health and Family Welfare Department, Government of Sikkim. SPSC invites online applications only, so candidates who are interested in this SPSC job vacancy may apply this GDMO posts using its official website (spscskm.gov.in). Another mode of application form will be summarily rejected. The last date to apply online for SPSC Sikkim job vacancy is 11.08.2021.
Recruitment to the above post will be based on interview, applicant may attend interview at their own cost. Because no TA/ DA will be given to the candidates. Candidates who are selected for this SPSC Government jobs will be appointed at Sikkim with the required salary. The application form with complete details and required documents will only be accepted otherwise, it will not be considered. Candidates are advised to fill the details properly well in advance. Any further details of SPSC Sikkim vacancy, upcoming notification, SPSC jobs, selection list, full form, result etc. will be available on the official website. Scroll down to get the complete details about SPSC job vacancy.
Details of SPSC Sikkim Jobs 2021
|Organization Name||Sikkim Public Service Commission|
|Job Name||General Duty Medical Officer|
|Notification Released Date||22.07.2021|
|Last Date to Submit the Online Application||11.08.2021|
Eligibility Criteria for SPSC GDMO Vacancies
- Applicant should hold MBBS from a recognized University.
- Check the notification for more details.
Age Limit (as on 30.06.2021)
- Age limit should be 21 to 50 years.
- Selection process based on interview.
- Applicant are required to pay Rs. 150 through Credit/ Debit/ Net Banking/ Visa/ Mastercard.
- Apply via online mode.
How to apply online for SPSC GDMO Recruitment 2021
- Go to the official website “spscskm.gov.in”
- Choose Advertisement for the post of General Duty Medical Officer (Junior Grade) in the Sikkim State Health Service under Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of Sikkim in the advertisement & notices.
- Click and view the notification carefully and check the eligibility.
- Apply through online mode, the online application link is given below.
- Enter the details properly and then click submit button.
- Once check the details properly.
The details brief about educational qualification, age limit, selection process, apply mode and how to apply SPSC GDMO recruitment process are discussed above. You may download notification from the official website (spscskm.gov.in). Keep in contact with dailyrecruitment.in to get more latest updates.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN NOW>>|
SPSC Sikkim Recruitment 2020-21 | General Deputy Medical Officer (Junior Grade) Post | 40 Vacancies | Last Date: 05.01.2021 | Apply Online @ spscskm.gov.in
SPSC Sikkim Recruitment 2020: Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC) expects online application from eligible candidates for the post of General Deputy Medical Officer (Junior Grade) post. From recent recruitment notification [ADVERTISEMNT NO: 16/SPSC/EXAM/2020], Sikkim Public Service Commission has assigned 40 vacancies for said post. Aspirants who met the eligibility criteria of SPSC Sikkim Recruitment 2020 they need to apply for these Government jobs. Eligible candidates may apply via online on or before 05.01.2021 up to 12 midnight at official website.
SPSC Sikkim has released notification to fill up vacancy for the post of GDMO on Dec 14th, 2020. Candidates are instructed to go through the SPSC vacancy advertisement before applying for job. SPSC is going to recruit candidates on temporary regular basis in the Level 15 of the Pay Matrix. SPSC Sikkim will publish the rejection list on 11.01.2021. If the rejected candidates have reservation, they need to submit their objection with justification to the office of Controller, SPSC from 12.01.2021 to 18.01.2021. SPSC admit card will be uploaded at official website spscskm.gov.in.
Details of SPSC Vacancy 2020-21
|Organization Name||Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC)|
|Advertisement No.||16/ SPSC/ EXAM/ 2020|
|Job Name||General Deputy Medical Officer (Junior Grade)|
|Notification Released Date||14.12.2020|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||05.01.2020|
Kindly visit official website www.spscskm.gov.in to get more career details in SPSC. Some important details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application fees, apply mode and steps to apply for the post of General Deputy Medical Officer (Junior Grade). You may download and apply online for the said post using given below links. Look forward with www.dailyrecruitment.in to know more career updates.
Eligibility Criteria for SPSC Sikkim GDMO (Junior Guide) Post
- Candidates should possess M.B.B.S from recognized university.
- Refer notification for more details.
Age Limit (As on 30.11.2020)
- Minimum age is 21 years and Maximum age should not exceed 50 years.
- SPSC has decided to select candidates by conducting Interview.
- Application fees is Rs. 150.
- Payment Mode: Online through Credit/ Debit Card/ Net Banking by Visa/ Mastercard.
- Online applications will be acceptable.
- Apply @ spscskm.gov.in.
Steps to apply for Sikkim Public Service Commission Jobs
- Go to official website spscskm.gov.in.
- Select Recruitment>>Advertisements, find “Advertisement for the post of General Duty Medical Officer (Junior Grade) in the Sikkim State Health Service under Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of Sikkim”.
- Read the notification & check qualification.
- Click “Apply Online” menu for online registration process.
- If you are new to SPSC, do the registration process first.
- Then login and fill the online application carefully.
- Upload the required documents & pay the application fees through online only.
- After completing the apply process, take a printout of online filled application process.
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 5,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 17,506 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Pass Jobs - 6,300 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 11,130 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 17,000||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 7,556 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 5,220 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Data Entry Jobs - 1,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|