SSA Assam Recruitment 2019 | Axom Sarba Siksha Abhiyan Mission | EDP & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 70 | Last Date 03.02.2019 | Apply online @ ssa.assam.gov.in
SSA Assam Recruitment 2019: Axom Sarba Siksha Abhiyan Mission is going to fill up 70 vacancies in Assam state under Samagra Siksha. Recently it has released the recruitment advertisement for these 70 vacancies. It invites online applications from eligible aspirants to fill up following posts District Programmer, EDP & Block MIS Coordinator. Applicants who are looking for government jobs in Assam state can apply to this recruitment via online from 26.01.2019 to 03.02.2019. Applied candidates should send the print of the application form to given address within 03.02.2019. SSA Assam recruitment notification and apply online link is available in official website.
This engagement is purely based on contractual for 11 months only. Applicants must have possessed BE/ Graduate/ Diploma from recognized university. Candidate’s maximum age limit should be 45 years. SSA Assam will select the aspirants on the basis of written/ practical test. After that selected aspirants will be placed anywhere in Assam state. Candidates can apply to this recruitment via online & offline mode. Applications received after the due date or incomplete applications will be rejected. More details of SSA Assam jobs, upcoming notices, latest vacancies, exam date, merit list, result and etc. are available in official website.
Details of SSA Assam Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Axom Sarba Siksha Abhiyan Mission|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Name||District Programmer, EDP & Block MIS Coordinator Posts|
|Last Date for Submission of Online & Offline application||03.02.2019|
You may visit ssa.assam.gov.in Website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
SSA Assam 2019 Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, totally 70 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details and salary details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Salary|
|District Programmer||08||Rs.22000- 87000+GP Rs.11500|
|Block MIS Coordinator||15|
|District Electronic Data Processor (EDP)||16||Rs.14000-49000+GP Rs.6200|
|Block Electronic Data Processor (EDP)||31|
Eligibility Criteria for SSA Assam District Programmer, EDP & Block MIS Coordinator Posts
- Applicants must have possessed BE/ Graduate/ Diploma from recognized university.
- Check advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates maximum age limit should be 45 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- SSA Assam will select the aspirants on the basis of written/ practical test.
Mode of Application
- Candidates can apply to this recruitment via online & offline
- Eligible applicants should send the print of the application form to following address
Axom Sarba Siksha Abhiyan Mission, Kahilipara, Guwahati-781019
- Rs.200 for all candidates.
Mode of Payment
- Contenders should deposit the fee amount via IPO ( in the name of
Mission Director, Axom Sarba Siksha Abhiyan Mission, Kahilipara, Guwahati-19)
How to apply SSA Assam Recruitment Notification 2019
- Go to official website ssa.assam.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement “Engagement under Samagra Siksha, Assam” click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply click “Apply Online” enter your details correctly.
- Click submit button and take the print of the application form.
- Finally send it to the given address before the last date ends.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|