SSB Recruitment | SI, ASI & Head Constable Posts | Total 181 Vacancies | Apply Online Application Form @ www.ssbrectt.gov.in | Last Date 09.09.2018
SSB Recruitment 2018-19: Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) has circulated a job notification for the recruitment of Sub Inspector (Staff Nurse Female), Assistant Sub Inspector (Pharmacist, Radiographer, Operation Theatre Technician, Stenographer & Dental Technician) and Head Constable (Min) Posts. Totally, 181 vacancies are allotted for above said posts. Eligible candidates may apply online through the official website of SSB @ www.ssbrectt.gov.in (or) www.ssb.nic.in before the closing date of the application (09.09.2018).
SI (staff Nurse) post is only suitable for female candidates. This recruitment is temporary basis but likely to be permanent in future and the selected candidates will be posted at anywhere in India or outside the territory of India. All aspirants must be completed matriculation or 12th standard from any reputed board/institution. Who wish to apply for SSB vacancies can log in/visit their official website to collect more details like, Syllabus, Admit Cards, Results, Upcoming Vacancies & etc.
About Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), is one of the Indian Central Armed Police Forces under the control of Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India. It was previously known as Special Service Bureau. It was established on 20 December 1963. The Main function is to provide security to the people living in border areas, to prevent trans-border crimes, smuggling and any other illegal activities, to prevent unauthorized entry into the territory of India, to carry out civic action programme in the area of responsibility and to perform any other duty assigned by the Central Government.
Details of SSB Notification:
|Organization Name||Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)|
|Organization Type||Central Government|
|Name of the Post||SI, ASI & Head Constable|
Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief. Also we have provided direct link to apply online and download official notification below.
Vacancy Details of SSB Advertisement:
|Name of the Post||Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|SI (Staff Nurse Female)||23||Rs. 35400/-|
|ASI (Pharmacist)||18||Rs. 29200/-|
|ASI (Operation Theatre Technician)||02|
|ASI (Dental Technician)||02|
|Head Constable (Min)||74||Rs. 25500/-|
Eligibility Criteria for SSB Vacancy:
- Intermediate / Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) Examination/ Diploma / Equivalent from any board / recognized university / institution.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official website given below.
|Name of the Post||Minimum Age Limit||Maximum Age Limit|
|SI (Staff Nurse Female)||21 years||30 years|
|Assistant Sub Inspector (Pharmacist, Radiographer, Operation Theatre Technician & Dental Technician)||20 years||30 years|
|Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer) & Head Constable||18 years||25 years|
- Check details of age relaxation in official notification given below.
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
- Physical Standard Test (PST).
- Written Examination/Skill Test.
- Detailed Medical Examination (DME).
Mode of Application
- Online Mode.
- For SI (Staff Nurse Female) Post: Nil.
- For Other Posts: Rs. 100/- (SC/ST/Female & Ex-Servicemen Candidates are exempted from exam fee).
Mode of Payment
- Online Mode-By net banking/credit card/debit card.
|Closing Date for Submission of Online Application Form||09.09.2018|
How to apply online for Jobs:
- Candidates go to official website –> www.ssbrectt.gov.in.
- Find the correct notification link and open it.
- Read the notification carefully to check your eligibility.
- Fill all mandatory details of online application form and pay your exam fee via online mode.
- Finally, submit filled your application through online mode till the last date.
APPLY ONLINE CLICK HERE>> OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION DOWNLOAD NOTIFICATION HERE>> FREE JOB ALERT ON MOBILE DOWNLOAD APP>> JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY SUBSCRIBE NOW>>
SSB Recruitment 2018 | Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) – Notifications for Inspector, Head constable & Other Posts | Total Vacancies: 335 | Download Official Notification @ www.ssb.nic.in
SSB Recruitment 2018 – Sashastra Seema Bal Shortly SSB invites applications from the eligible officers for the recruitment of Inspector, Head Constable and other posts on re employment basis. Particularly, 335 vacancies are allotted for following posts, as shown in below table. Eligible and willing candidates may apply in the prescribed application on or before the last date.
Before going to apply, candidates should read the eligibility criteria in official notification and check whether you are eligible to apply or not. Moreover you can get details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process, pay scale and how to apply are given below. This page explains SSB Recruitment 2018 in brief.
Details of SSB Recruitment 2018
Organization Name: Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
Job Category: Central Govt. Jobs
Total vacancies: 335
Job location: Anywhere in India
Vacancy Details of SSB Recruitment 2018
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Inspector General (Works)||01|
|Deputy Inspector General (Works)||03|
|Deputy Inspector General (Communication)||02|
|Deputy Commandant (Engineer)||08|
|Subedar Major (Sister-In-Charge)-Female only||03|
|Inspector (Junior Hindi Translator)||03|
|Sub-Inspector (Motor Transport)||35|
|Head Constable (Telecommunication)||25|
Eligibility Criteria for Inspector & Head Constable Vacancies
- 10+2 Science Examination with biology/Bachelor Degree/Master Degree/B.E in relevant discipline from a recognized Institute.
- Refer the official notification for detailed educational qualification.
- Age should be maximum 52 years.
- Check official notification for selection process.
Mode of Application
Assistant Director (Pers-V), Directorate General, Sashastra Seema Bal, East Block-V, R. K. Puram, New Delhi -110066
How to Apply for SSB Recruitment 2018
- Go to official website of SSB (i.e) www.ssbrectt.gov.in
- Click Advertisement tab under the Quick link Section and then find the advertisement for said posts.
- Read the official notification carefully and check whether you are eligible to apply or not.
- Eligible candidates fill all required details correctly, don’t miss any single field blank.
- Finally, send your filled application along with relevant documents to given address.
|Last date to send the application||
60 days from the date of publication of this advertisement