SSC CHSL Recruitment 2017 | Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination (CHSL) – Job Notification for Postal Assistant, LDC, DEO & other Posts | Total Vacancies: 3259 | Last date to apply: 20.12.2017 | Apply Online @ ssc.nic.in
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2017 – Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination (CHSL) has published job notification for recruiting of Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Data Entry Operator (DEO), Postal Assistant/Short Assistant and Junior Secretariat Assistant posts. Particularly, 3259 vacancies are allotted for these posts. Interested candidates can apply these posts via online mode only. Eligible job seekers may apply online through the official website of SSC (i.e) www.ssc.nic.in from Nov 18, 2017 to Dec 20, 2017.
Before going to apply, candidates should read the eligibility criteria in official notification, check whether you are eligible to apply or not. Eligible candidates go to given application link, fill all required details correctly. Don’t wait till the last date, apply as soon as possible. Here you can get details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process and steps to apply online from this page. This page explains SSC CHSL Recruitment 2017 in brief.
Details of SSC CHSL Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Staff Selection Commission (SSC), CHSL
Job Category: Central Govt. Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 3259
Job Location: All India
Vacancy details of SSC Postal Assistant Recruitment 2017
|Name of the post||Vacancies||Pay scale|
|LDC/JSA,||898||Rs. 5200-20200+GP 1900/-|
|Postal Assistant/Short Assistant||2359||Rs. 5200-20200+GP 2400/-|
|Date entry Operator-Grade-A||02|
Eligibility Criteria of LDC, DEO & Other Posts
- Candidates should have passed 12th standard or its equivalent examination from a recognized Board/University.
- Check official notification for detailed educational qualification.
- Age of candidates should be minimum 18 yrs and maximum 27 yrs (as on 01.08.2018)
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Computer Based Test
- Descriptive Paper
- Typing Test/Skill Test
|All other Candidates||Rs. 100/-|
Mode of payment
- Online (Debit card, Credit card and net banking)
- Offline (SBI Challan)
Mode of Application
Steps to apply online for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2017
- Go to official website of SSC (i.e) ssc.nic.in
- Click Apply->CHSL then find the advertisement for said posts.
- Download official notification in pdf format.
- Read the official notification carefully, check whether you are eligible to apply or not.
- Eligible candidates go to given application link, fill all required details correctly.
- Upload your photographs and signature in the space provide in the application.
- Candidates have to make payment either through SBI Challan/online on or before the last date.
- Check given details in the application before submit it.
- Take the printout copy of application for future reference.
|Closing date of submission of online application||20.12.2017|
|Last date for payment of application fee through SBI challan||22.12.2017|