SSC CPO Admit Card 2019 | Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police, CAPFs & Assistant Sub-Inspectors in CISF Exam Post | Paper I Computer Based Exam Date 09.12.2019 – 12.12.2019 | Download Call Letter @ ssc.nic.in
SSC CPO Admit Card 2019: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released their hall ticket or call letter for the recruitment post of Sub-Inspector (SI) & Assistant Sub-Inspectors (ASI). SSC Western Region is gaining to CISF Computer Based Examination from 09.12.2019 to 12.12.2019 for the above said Central govt. jobs. The date, time and venue of Tier I/ Paper I examination will be indicated on your particular admit card. This SSC CPO apply online recruitment has been published on the month of October 2019. Those candidates who are waiting to download your SSC CPO Admit Card 2019 can visit their career portal @ ssc.nic.in.
As per the SSC CPO Recruitment 2019, huge vacancies were allotted for these Sub-Inspector (SI) in Delhi Police, CAPFs & Assistant Sub-Inspectors (ASI) in CISF jobs. Selection process shall be based on Tier I Examination, PST/ PET, Tier II Examination, DME. Applicants who have applied this SSC CPO SI/ASI jobs can download your SSC WR admit card by using SSC login credentials. More details of SSC CPO admit card/hall ticket, result, syllabus, answer key, exam pattern, cut off marks, upcoming notification, latest vacancies and etc. are available in official website.
SSC Western Region CPO Hall Ticket 2019 in Detail:
|Board of Organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Category||SSC CPO Admit Card 2019|
|Designation||Sub-Inspector (SI) & Assistant Sub-Inspectors (ASI)|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Name of the Exam||Paper I/ Tier I Examination|
|Selection Procedure||Examination (Tier I & II), PST/ PET, DME|
|Examination Date||09.12.2019 – 12.12.2019|
|Exam Centre & Time||Noticed on Call Letter|
|Hall Ticket Status||Available Now|
|SSC CPO Admit Card Release Date||26.11.2019|
The call letter should be brought with you to the examination venue along with your recent passport size photograph duly pasted on it. Those who fail to bring hall ticket are not allowed to admit exam. Keep watching Daily Recruitment to get more details about SSC CPO Admit Card 2019 future updates, upcoming recruitments, SI/ASI syllabus, result etc.
SSC CISF SI Exam Scheme/ Schedule 2019:
- Exam Name: Tier I / Paper I Examination
- Exam Date: From 09.12.2019 to 12.12.2019
- Exam Scheme: Online Test
- Exam Type: MCQ Based
- Question Type: Objective Type
- No of Questions: 200 questions
- Exam Duration: 02 hours
- Maximum Marks : 200
- Qualifying Marks: Qualifying in nature
- All questions carry 01 marks
- There will be negative mark for the wrong answer, ¼th of the allotted marks for a particular question will be deducted for each wrong answer.
SSC Sub Inspectors Exam/ Question Pattern 2019:
|Part||Subject||Questions / Maximum Marks|
|I||General Intelligence and Reasoning||50/ 50|
|II||General Knowledge and General Awareness|
|Time Duration: 2 Hours|
SSC CPO Syllabus for Computer Based Mode Examination:
- General Intelligence and Reasoning: The topics are, Semantic Analogy, Symbolic/ Number Analogy, Figural Analogy, Semantic Classification, Symbolic/ Number Classification, Figural Classification, Semantic Series, Number Series, Figural Series, Problem Solving, Word Building, verbal and non-verbal type etc.
- General Knowledge and General Awareness: The test include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General Polity, Indian Constitution, scientific Research etc.
- Quantitative Aptitude: The scope of the test will be computation of whole numbers, decimals, fractions and relationships between numbers, Percentage, Ratio and Proportion, Square roots, Averages, Interest, Profit & Loss, Discount, Partnership Business, Mixture and Allegation, Time and distance, Time & work, etc.
- English Comprehension: Questions will be based on knowledge of English Language, error recognition, filling in the blanks (using verbs, preposition, articles etc., Vocabulary, Spellings, Grammar, Sentence Structure, Synonyms, Antonyms, Sentence Completion, Phrases and Idiomatic use of Words, comprehension etc.
Steps to Download SSC CPO Admit Card 2019 for Tier I Exam:
- Go to the official website “http://ssc.nic.in”.
- Pick “Admit Card” from the home page.
- Click on “Western Region” from the list.
- It will redirect to SSC Mumbai official website.
- Select “Status/ Download Admit Card for Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police, CAPFs & Assistant Sub-Inspectors in CISF Exam-2019 (PAPER I) to be held from 09.12.2019 to 12.12.2019” date on 26.11.2019 from the home page.
- Enter your SSC login credentials i.e., registration no & DOB.
- Now, your SSC CPO Admit Card 2019 will display on the screen.
- Download & make a print of it for future reference.
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 5,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200|| Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 17,506 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 11,130 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 17,000||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 7,556 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 5,220 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Data Entry Jobs - 1,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|