SSC JE Recruitment 2019 | Staff Selection Commission | Junior Engineer Posts | Last Date 25.02.2019 | Apply online/ Notification @ www.ssc.nic.in
SSC JE Recruitment 2019: Staff Selection Commission is going to release the recruitment advertisement for Junior Engineer posts. It has planned to conduct the Junior Engineers Examination 2018 for selection of suitable aspirants for JE posts. As per the SSC recruitment notification 2019, there are 1601 vacancies are allocated for this SSC JE recruitment. It invites online applications from qualified aspirants. Contenders who are looking for jobs in central government can use this chance. Eligible candidates can make the SSC online registration from 01.02.2019. The last date for submission of online application is 25.02.2019. SSC JE short notice is available in employment news.
SSC recruitment online application form and notification is available in official website. Candidates must have completed prescribed educational qualification and age limit. SSC will conduct written exam/ interview for selection of suitable aspirants. After that selected candidates will be appointed at anywhere in India. Applications via online mode only will be accepted. No other modes of application will be accepted. Contenders have to pay required fee. More details of SSC JE vacancy, merit, result, admit card, exam date, result, answer key, cut off marks and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of SSC JE Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||Junior Engineer|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||01.02.2019|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||25.02.2019|
|last date for payment||27.02.2019|
You may visit SSC Official Website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for SSC Junior Engineer Posts
- Applicants must have completed Engineering/ Diploma from recognized university.
- Check advertisement for educational qualification.
|Name of the post||Age limit|
|Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical), CPWD||32 years|
|Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical), MES||30 years|
|Junior Engineer (Civil and Electrical), Department of Post and Junior Engineer (Surveying and Contract) MES||18 – 27 years|
|Check notification for age limit and relaxation|
- SSC will conduct written exam/ interview for selection of suitable aspirants.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.100 for all candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ Women/ PWD/ EXSM candidates.
- You can make the payment via BHIM UPI, SBI Challan/ Net Banking.
How to apply SSC JE Notification 2019
- Go to official website ssc.nic.in.
- Find the advertisement for JE posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment through online.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|Apply Link||CLICK HERE|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|