SSC JE Syllabus 2020 | Junior Engineer Posts | Total vacancies Various | Part 1 CBT Date: 22.03.2021 to 25.03.2021 | Download SSC JE Part 1 Syllabus/ Exam Pattern @ ssc.nic.in
SSC JE Syllabus 2020: Staff Selection Commission is going to conduct the open competitive Examination on 22.03.2021 to 25.03.2021 for recruitment of Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, and Quantity Surveying & Contracts) for various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations in the Government of India. Now SSC has released the SSC JE Syllabus 2020 for various Junior Engineer posts. Recently it has published the recruitment notification on 01.10.2020 and online process is undergoing. Applicants who have applied SSC JE Recruitment posts and eagerly waiting to write the SSC JE exam those candidates may get the SSC JE Syllabus & Exam Pattern @ ssc.nic.in.
As per the SSC Junior Engineer recruitment notification, totally various vacancies are allocated for JE posts. There are many candidates are applying for SSC JE vacancy. Aspirants who have cleared the Part 1 CBT those candidates are only eligible for further recruitment process i.e. Part 2. SSC will conduct the exam for 200 marks and subject wise syllabus topics are given below. Selected candidates will be appointed at Across India. More Details of SSC JE admit card release date, result, merit list, SSC junior engineer books, previous year question papers and etc. are available in official website.
Details of SSC Junior Engineer Syllabus 2020
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Job Name||Junior Engineer|
|JE Part 1 Exam Date||22.03.2021 to 25.03.2021|
|Syllabus Status||Available Now|
You may visit ssc.nic.in official website to get detailed SSC Syllabus PDF. This page explains topic wise syllabus, marks details are and how to download SSC JE syllabus pdf/ exam pattern. Keep check DAILY RECRUITMENT regularly to get latest updates.
SSC JE Exam Pattern/ Exam Scheme 2020
Syllabus for SSC JE Recruitment 2020
- General Intelligence and Reasoning: Analogies, similarities, differences, space visualization, problem solving, analysis, judgment, 15 decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series, etc.
- General Awareness: Test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observations and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of any educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighbouring countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General Polity and Scientific Research, etc.
- General Engineering (Civil & Structural): Civil – Building Materials, Estimating, Costing and Valuation, Surveying, Soil Mechanics, Hydraulics, Irrigation Engineering, Transportation Engineering, Environmental Engineering. Structural Engineering – Theory of Structures, Concrete Technology, RCC Design, Steel Design
- General Engineering (Electrical): Basic concepts, Circuit law, Magnetic Circuit, AC Fundamentals, Measurement and Measuring instruments, Electrical Machines, Fractional Kilowatt Motors and single phase induction Motors, Synchronous Machines, Generation, Transmission and Distribution, Estimation and Costing, Utilization and Electrical Energy, Basic Electronics.
- General Engineering (Mechanical): Theory of Machines and Machine Design, Engineering Mechanics and Strength of Materials, Properties of Pure Substances, 1st Law of Thermodynamics, 2nd Law of Thermodynamics, Air standard Cycles for IC Engines, IC Engine Performance, IC Engines Combustion, IC Engine Cooling & Lubrication, Rankine cycle of System, Boilers etc.
How to Download SSC Junior Engineer Part 1 Syllabus 2020
- Go to official website ssc.nic.in.
- Find the syllabus link for SSC JE posts, click on the link.
- SSC syllabus page will open click on the post.
- Syllabus will display on the screen, you may download it.
|SSC JE SYLLABUS||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN NOW>>|
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 5,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 17,506 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Pass Jobs - 6,300 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 11,130 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 17,000||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 7,556 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 5,220 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Data Entry Jobs - 1,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|