SSC Selection Posts Admit Card 2019 | SSC Phase 7 Selection Posts (MTS, DEO, JE, SI & Other) | Total Vacancies 1300+ | Online Test Date: 14.10.2019 & 18.10.2019 | Download SSC Hall Ticket @ ssc.nic.in
SSC Selection Posts Admit Card 2019: Staff Selection Commission has planned to conduct the Selection Posts (Matric, Higher Secondary And Graduate Level) Phase – VII Examination, 2019 for Selection Posts (i.e.) Technical Assistant, MTS, Scientific Assistant, Driver, JE, Lab Assistant, Mechanic, DEO, UDC, SI, Assistant Plant Production Officer & Other Posts. It has released the SSC Admit Card for SSC Selection Posts Phase VII Recruitment 2019. SSC is going to conduct the online test on 14.10.2019 & 18.10.2019 at various cities of India. Applicants who have applied for this SSC Selection Posts recruitment on Aug 2019, kindly download your SSC Selection Posts Phase 7 call letter from official website (ssc.nic.in). SSC Selection posts exam date, time and venue are given in SSC hall ticket.
|Click here to get SSC Selection Posts Phase 7 Result 2020|
|Click here to download SSC Selection Posts Answer Key 2019|
As per the SSC Selection Posts Phase VII recruitment notification, SSC allocates overall 1300+ vacancies for Technical Assistant, MTS, Scientific Assistant, Driver, JE & other posts. There are many number of aspirants were applied for this recruitment. Applicants who have cleared the online test, those candidates only attend to further selection process (i.e.) skill test/ document verification. Who have shortlisted in SSC recruitment process will be appointed at anywhere in India. SSC will conduct the Selection posts examination for 200 marks and online test duration is 60 minutes. There will be negative marks for wrong answer marked by candidates. More details of SSC Selection posts syllabus, result, cut off marks, upcoming notices and etc. are given in ssc.nic.in.
Details of SSC Selection Posts Phase 7 Admit Card/ Call Letter 2019
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Post||Technical Assistant, MTS, Scientific Assistant, Driver, JE, Lab Assistant, Mechanic, DEO, UDC, SI, Assistant Plant Production Officer & Other|
|No of Vacancies||1300+|
|Exam Scheme||Online Test|
|Exam Date||14.10.2019 & 18.10.2019|
|Exam Duration||60 minutes|
|Status of Admit Card||Available|
You may visit ssc.nic.in to get more details about SSC admit card. Here you can get information like call letter details, exam pattern, how to download and direct link. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
SSC Test Centres 2019
- Staff Selection Commission will conduct the Selection posts online exam on 14.10.2019 & 18.10.2019 at various centres (i.e.) Prayagraj, Patna, Kolkata, Bhubaneshwar, Port Blair, Ranchi, Bengaluru,Thiruvananthapuram, Bhopal, Raipur, Guwahati, Imphal, Shillong, Agartala, Kohima, Delhi, Dehradun, Jaipur, Chandigarh, Jammu, Srinagar, Hamirpur, Chennai, Hyderabad, Vijayawada, Vishakhapatnam, Mumbai and Ahmedabad.
- The examination date, time and venues details are given in the respective call letters.
SSC Exam Pattern 2019 for SSC Selection Posts Phase VII
- Total Marks: 200 marks.
- Exam Duration: 60 minutes or 1 hour.
- No of Questions: 100 questions.
- Type of Question Paper: objective type multiple choice questions.
- Mark Deduction: There will be negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer.
SSC Selection Posts Phase 7 (MTS, DEO, JE & Other Posts) Exam scheme 2019
- SSC exam scheme is given below
Steps to Download SSC Selection Posts Phase VII Call Letter/ Admit Card 2019
- Go to official website ssc.nic.in.
- Click “Admit Card” Find the link for SSC selection posts admit card, click on the link.
- Enter your Registration No/ Roll No & Password then click login button.
- Your hall ticket will be displayed on the screen, you may download the call letter before the last date ends.
|SSC Selection Post Phase VII Admit Card||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Disclaimer: Sometimes mistakes may occur inadvertently. Candidates must check official website of SSC to get exact information. We are not responsible for any typing/ spelling mistakes.