SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2019 | Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’ Examination, 2019-20 | Stenographer Posts | Last Date 18.10.2019 | Apply Online SSC Stenographer Vacancy @ ssc.nic.in
SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2019: Staff Selection Commission has recently released an advertisement for the recruitment of Stenographer Grade C & Stenographer Grade D Posts. SSC has decided to conduct SSC Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’ Examination, 2019 on the dates from 05.05.2020 to 07.05.2020. It invites online application from the qualified candidates to fill SSC Stenographer vacancy 2019. Applicants can apply via online mode from the date 20.09.2019 to 18.10.2019. SSC Stenographer recruitment 2019 20 apply online link and notification are available in the official website of SSC.
|Click here to check SSC CHSL Tier I Result 2019|
|Click here to apply for SSC JHT Recruitment 2019|
|Click here to download SSC CHSL Tier II Admit Card|
|Click here to apply for SSC CPO Recruitment 2019|
Number of vacancies will be intimated later at the official website. Applicants must have completed 12th or equivalent from the recognized board or university. Candidates should have possessed the prescribed age limit for this SSC Stenographer Grade C & Grade D recruitment 2019. The selection will be based on computer based examination, skill test and document verification. The chosen candidates will be posted at anywhere in India.
Details of Stenographer Notification 2019-20
The complete details of latest SSC Stenographer recruitment notification 2019 20 are described in the table as follows,
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Job Type||Central Government|
|Examination Name||Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’ Examination, 2019|
|Post Name||Stenographer Grade C & Stenographer Grade D|
|Total No. Of Vacancy||Yet to Announce|
|SSC Stenographer Salary||Check Advt|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Starting Date for Online Registration||20.09.2019|
|Last Date to apply online||18.10.2019|
|Last Date for Online Fees Payment & Generation of Offline Challan||20.10.2019|
|Last Date for Offline Fees Payment||22.10.2019|
|SSC Stenographer Exam Date||05.05.2020 to 07.05.2020|
Candidates must read the official notification before apply to this Stenographer Grade C & Grade D examination in SSC 2019. To get more job alerts like State government jobs, Central government jobs and SSC jobs, please visit www.dailyrecruitment.in
Eligibility Criteria for SSC Stenographer Posts
Applicants must possess the following qualification, age limit, experience and skills to apply for the latest government job.
- Candidate must have completed 12th or equivalent from the recognized board or university.
- Check advertisement for further details about educational qualification.
|Stenographer Grade C||18 to 30 years|
|Stenographer Grade D||18 to 27 years|
SSC Stenographer Selection Process
- SSC will select the candidates on the basis of computer based examination, skill test and document verification.
Mode of Apply
- Candidates can send their application via online mode only.
- Applicants must pay the fees of Rs.100/- for this recruitment.
- SC, ST, PwD, ESM and women candidates are exempted from the fees payment.
Mode of Payment
- Candidates should pay the application fees through either online or offline mode (SBI challan).
Apply online SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Examination Notification 2019
- Go to official website of staff selection commission (i.e) ssc.nic.in
- Find the “Latest News” option and search the notification“Notice of Examination for Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’ Examination 2019 ”and select it.
- Read the official notifications carefully.
- Applicants first register in the One-time registration on official ssc website and then only apply online for this stenographer recruitment.
- Enter the prescribed details in the application form correctly and apply for the above said posts.
- Take the print of the online application for future purpose.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Eligible candidates only can apply online this latest SSC Stenographer recruitment 2019. Please refer the official website for SSC vacancies, SSC syllabus, written exam date, skill test date, admit card, answer key, SSC Stenographer result, further updates, changes and upcoming SSC notifications 2019.
|Disclaimer Notice: Please check official website for exact and detailed information. We kindly state that our website should not be responsible for any misinterpretations regarding details.|