SSCNR Recruitment 2017 | Staff Selection Commission – Northern Region | Selection Posts | Total Vacancies 244 | SSC Registration @ ssconline.nic.in
SSCNR Recruitment 2017 – Staff Selection Commission for Northern Region shortly SSCNR invites application for selection posts (Group B & C Posts). Particularly, 244 vacancies are allotted for Group B & Group C category Posts. Eligible candidates apply online for SSCNR Group B & C Posts Recruitment on or before the last date (September 24, 2017). Submit online application form @ SSC online official site. Send the hard copy of online application to the SSCNR regional office within ten days from the closing date of online application.
Online application submitted incompletely and the hard copy of online application with necessary documents received after the last date will be rejected. Before apply for the job, candidates should go through the eligibility criteria in SSCNR official notification. Candidates don’t wait till the last date, apply as soon as possible. This page explains SSCNR Recruitment 2017 in brief.
Staff Selection Commission
Staff Selection Commission shortly SSC is an Indian government agency to recruit staffs. SSC has been functioning since 4th November 1975 nearly 41 years ago. Headquarter of SSC has been located in New Delhi until now.
SSC is further divided into several regional offices such as Northern Region (SSCNR), Eastern Region (SSCER), Western Region (SSCWR), Central Region (SSCCR), Southern Region (SSCSR), North Eastern Region (SSCNER), North Western Region (SSCNWR), Madhya Pradesh Region (SSCMPR) and Karnataka Kerala region (SSCKKR).
SSCNR Regional office is located in New Delhi and act as recruitment agency for Delhi, Rajasthan and Uttaranchal.
Details of SSCNR Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Staff Selection Commission (Northern Region)
Organization Type: Central Government
Name of the Post: Selection Posts (Group B & C Posts)
Total Vacancies: 244
Job Location: Anywhere in India
Vacancy details of SSCNR Selection Posts
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Technical Assistant (Hindi)||01|
|Scientific Assistant (Mechanical)||01|
|Scientific Assistant (Electronics)||01|
|Assistant Research Officer for Regional Language||07|
|Senior Technical Assistant||02|
|Technical Clerk (Economics)||01|
|Junior Conservation Assistant||07|
|Sub Editor (Hindi)||01|
|Library & Information Assistant||01|
|Research Assistant (Environment)||03|
|Research Investigator (Forestry)||01|
|Upper Division Clerk||01|
|Assistant Research Officer (Hindi) & Assistant Research Officer (Regional Language-Telugu)||02|
|Scientific Assistant (GCS Cadre, Non-Gazetted)||03|
|Section Officer (Horticulture)||12|
|Assistant (Accounts & Statistical)||03|
|Investigator (SS) Grade-I||04|
|Assistant Central Intelligence Officer||01|
|Senior Translator (Hindi)||01|
Eligibility criteria for SSCNR Selection Posts
- 10th/12th/ITI/Diploma/PG Diploma/Bachelor Degree/Master Degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/Board.
- However, check official notification for post wise educational qualification.
- Age limit varies for posts.
- However, check official notification for post wise age limit and relaxation.
- Merit List
- Computer Based Exam
- Skill Test
Mode of Payment
- Online Payment – Credit Card, Debit Card and also Net Banking.
- Offline Payment – SBI Challan.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
- Offline Mode – By Post.
Hard copy of online application should send to the SSCNR Regional office within ten days from 24.09.2017. Postal address of Regional Office as follows.
The Regional Director (NR), Staff Selection Commission, Northern Region, Office of Northern Region, Block No.12, Kendriya Karyalya Parisar, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
Steps to apply for SSCNR Selection Posts vacancies
- Go to SSCNR official site and then look for Advt. no. NR-02/2017.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Online application process consists of two parts, 1. Registration & 2. Application.
- Register your candidature with valid email address and mobile number.
- With the use of registration ID, complete the remaining process of application.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay application fee online or offline on or before the last date.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Send the hard copy of online application to the regional office with necessary docs.
- Particularly, check official notification for necessary documents to be attached.
|Opening date of online application||25.08.2017|
|Last date of online application||24.09.2017 (5:00 PM)|
Note: – Candidates willing to secure a job particularly in SSCNR Recruitment would keep check this page regularly. Additionally, check for latest and upcoming SSC Jobs here.
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 5,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 17,506 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Pass Jobs - 6,300 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 11,130 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 17,000||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 7,556 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 5,220 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Data Entry Jobs - 1,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|