Last updated on September 11th, 2017 at 11:51 am
SSCNWR Recruitment 2017 | Staff Selection Commission – North Western Region | Selection Posts | Total Vacancies 66 | SSC Registration @ ssconline.nic.in
SSCNWR Recruitment 2017 – Staff Selection Commission for North Western Region shortly SSCNWR invites application for selection posts. Particularly, 66 vacancies are allotted for Group B & Group C Posts. Eligible candidates apply online for SSCNWR Recruitment on or before the last date (September 24, 2017). Submit online application form @ SSC online official site. Send the hard copy of online application to the SSCNWR regional office within ten days from the closing date of online application.
Online application submitted incompletely and the hard copy of online application with necessary documents received after the last date will be rejected. Before apply for the job, candidates should go through the eligibility criteria in official notification. Candidates don’t wait till the last date, apply as soon as possible. This page explains SSCNWR Recruitment 2017 in brief.
Staff Selection Commission
Staff Selection Commission shortly SSC is an Indian government agency to recruit staffs. SSC has been functioning since 4th November 1975 nearly 41 years ago. Headquarter of SSC has been located in New Delhi until now.
SSC is further divided into several regional offices such as Northern Region (SSCNR), Eastern Region (SSCER), Western Region (SSCWR), Central Region (SSCCR), Southern Region (SSCSR), North Eastern Region (SSCNER), North Western Region (SSCNWR), Madhya Pradesh Region (SSCMPR) and Karnataka Kerala region (SSCKKR).
SSCNWR Regional office is located in Chandigarh and act as recruitment agency for Jammu & Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Punjab and Chandigarh.
Details of SSCNWR Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Staff Selection Commission (North Western Region)
Organization Type: Central Government
Name of the Post: Selection Posts (Group B & C Posts)
Total Vacancies: 66
Job Location: Anywhere in India
Vacancy details of SSCNWR Selection Posts
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Assistant Store Keeper||02|
|Technical Operator (Drilling)||41|
|Handicrafts Promotion Officer||09|
|Stockman (Junior Grade)||05|
Eligibility criteria for SSCNWR Selection Posts
- 10th/12th/ITI/Diploma/PG Diploma/Bachelor Degree/Master Degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/Board.
- However, check official notification for post wise educational qualification.
- Age limit varies for posts.
- However, check official notification for post wise age limit and relaxation.
- Merit List
- Computer Based Exam
- Skill Test
Mode of Payment
- Online Payment – Credit Card, Debit Card and also Net Banking.
- Offline Payment – SBI Challan.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
- Offline Mode – By Post.
Hard copy of online application should send to the SSCNWR Regional office within ten days from 24.09.2017. Postal address of Regional Office as follows.
The Dy. Regional Director (NWR), Staff Selection Commission, North Western Region, Ground Floor, Kendriya Sadan, Sector – 9A, Chandigarh – 160 009.
Steps to apply for SSCNWR Selection Posts vacancies
- Go to SSCNWR official site and then look for Advt. no. NWR-02/2017.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Online application process consists of two parts, 1. Registration & 2. Application.
- Register your candidature with valid email address and mobile number.
- With the use of registration ID, complete the remaining process of application.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay application fee online or offline on or before the last date.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Send the hard copy of online application to the regional office with necessary docs.
- Particularly, check official notification for necessary documents to be attached.
|Opening date of online application||25.08.2017|
|Last date of online application||24.09.2017 (5:00 PM)|
Note: – Candidates willing to secure a job particularly in SSCNWR Recruitment would keep check this page regularly. Additionally, check for latest and upcoming SSC Jobs here.