SSCWR Recruitment 2017 | Staff Selection Commission – Western Region | Notification for Selection Posts | Total Vacancies 75 | SSC Registration @ ssconline.nic.in
SSCWR Recruitment 2017 – Staff Selection Commission for Western Region shortly SSCWR invites application for selection posts. Totally, 75 vacancies are allotted for Selection Posts (Group B & C Posts). Eligible candidates apply online for SSCWR Selection Posts Recruitment on or before the last date (September 24, 2017). Submit online application form @ SSC online website. Send the hard copy of online application to the SSCWR regional office within ten days from the closing date of online application.
SSCWR online application submitted incompletely and the hard copy of online application with necessary documents received after the specified date will be rejected. Before apply for the job, candidates should go through the eligibility criteria in SSCWR official notification. Candidates don’t wait till the last date, apply as soon as possible. This page explains SSCWR Recruitment 2017 in brief.
Staff Selection Commission
Staff Selection Commission shortly SSC is an Indian government agency to recruit staffs. SSC has been functioning since 4th November 1975 nearly 41 years ago. Headquarter of SSC has been located in New Delhi until now.
SSC is further divided into several regional offices such as Northern Region (SSCNR), Eastern Region (SSCER), Western Region (SSCWR), Central Region (SSCCR), Southern Region (SSCSR), North Eastern Region (SSCNER), North Western Region (SSCNWR), Madhya Pradesh Region (SSCMPR) and Karnataka Kerala region (SSCKKR).
SSCWR Regional office is located in Mumbai and act as recruitment agency for Gujarat, Maharashtra, Goa, Dadra & Nagar Haveli and Daman & Diu.
Details of SSCWR Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Staff Selection Commission (Western Region)
Organization Type: Central Government
Name of the Post: Selection Posts (Group B & C Posts)
Total Vacancies: 75
Pay Scale (PB1): INR 5,200 – 20,200/- (Group C)
Pay Scale (PB2): INR 9,300 – 34,800/- (Group B)
Job Location: Anywhere in India
Vacancy details of SSCWR Selection Posts Recruitment
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Senior Technical Assistant||02|
|Handicrafts Promotion Officer||09|
|Senior Library & Information Assistant||02|
|Scientific Assistant (Mechanical)||01|
|Medical Social Worker||05|
|Research Assistant (Civil)||05|
|Research Assistant (Electrical)||02|
|Research Assistant (Scientific-Geophysics)||02|
|Research Assistant (Scientific-Physics)||04|
|Research Assistant (Computer Science)||01|
|Research Assistant (Chemistry)||01|
|Research Assistant (Environmental Science)||02|
|Laboratory Assistant Grade-II (Physics)||10|
|Laboratory Assistant Grade-II (Chemistry)||02|
|Laboratory Assistant Grade-II (Statistics)||02|
|Laboratory Assistant Grade-II (CSC)||08|
|Laboratory Assistant Grade-II (Biology)||01|
|Store Keeper Grade-II||01|
|Store Keeper Grade-III||01|
Eligibility criteria for SSCWR Selection Posts
- 10th/12th/Diploma/Bachelor Degree/Master Degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/Board.
- However, check official notification for post wise educational qualification.
- Age limit varies for posts.
- However, check official notification for post wise age limit and relaxation.
- Merit List
- Computer Based Exam
- Skill Test
Mode of Payment
- Online Payment – Credit Card, Debit Card and also Net Banking.
- Offline Payment – SBI Challan.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
- Offline Mode – By Post.
Printed copy of online application should send to the SSCWR Regional office within ten days from 24.09.2017. Postal address of Regional Office as follows.
The Regional Director (WR), Staff Selection Commission, Western Region, 1st Floor, Old C.G.O Building, Pratistha Bhawan, South Wing, M.K. Road, Mumbai – 400 020.
Steps to apply for SSCWR Selection Posts vacancies
- Go to SSCWR official website and then look for Advt. no. WR-02/2017.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Online application process consists of two parts, 1. Registration & 2. Application.
- Register your candidature with valid email address and mobile number.
- With the use of registration ID, apply online for the selection posts.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay application fee online or offline on or before the last date.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application and send it to the regional office.
- Before send the copy of online application, attach necessary documents.
- Particularly, check official notification for necessary documents to be attached.
|Opening date of online application||25.08.2017|
|Last date of online application||24.09.2017 (5:00 PM)|
Note: – Candidates willing to secure a job particularly in SSCWR Recruitment would keep check this page regularly. Additionally, check for latest and upcoming SSC Jobs here.