Supreme Court Recruitment 2019 | Supreme Court of India Job Notification for Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant Posts | Apply Online Application Form @ www.sci.gov.in | Last Date 28th Feb 2019
Supreme Court Recruitment 2019: Supreme Court of India has issued new recruitment notification for the post of Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant. Supreme Court invites online application from Indian citizens who are fulfill the prescribed qualifications/ conditions. This court job is based on contractual basis. Interested and suitable aspirants can make online registration through Supreme Court of India official website on or before the last date of 28th February 2019. The applying online link and official notification is available at www.sci.gov.in.
Candidates should have completed law graduate with knowledge of computer. Candidate must be between the ages of 18 years to 27 years. The selection shall be made on the basis of their performance in Written Test and Interview. The written examination will be conducted at Test Centres of Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru and Kolkata. Starting and ending date for online registration of application is 01.02.2019 & 28.02.2019 respectively. Who wish to apply for Supreme Court of India Recruitment vacancies can log in/ visit their official website to collect more details like, Syllabus, Admit Cards, Results, Upcoming Vacancies & etc.
About Supreme Court
Supreme Court of India is the highest judicial Court in India. The last appeal of cases is handling by Supreme Court of India. The Supreme Court was established in the year 1950 on January 26. Previously, it was called as Federal Court of India. The Court was located in Bhagwan Das Road, Tilak Marg, New Delhi. The Court was under the control of Constitution of India. Law amend by supreme court of India become applicable for all the courts in India.
Details of Delhi Supreme Court Job Vacancy Notification 2019:
|Organization Name||Supreme Court of India|
|Employment Category||Central Government Job/ Court Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant|
|No. of Vacancies||Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 50,000/- per month|
|Job Location||Supreme Court of India, New Delhi|
|Supreme Court of India Official Website||www.sci.gov.in|
Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief. Also we have provided direct link to apply online and download official notification below. To know more Government Jobs and Private Jobs, please watch this website regularly i.e. www.dailyrecruitment.in.
Eligibility Criteria for Supreme Court Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant Recruitment 2019:
- Bachelor Degree in Law (including Integrated Degree Course in Law)/ Equivalent from any recognized university/ institution.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official website given below.
Age Limit (as on 28.02.2019)
- Minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 27 years.
- Check more details of age limitation in official notification given below.
- Written Test.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode.
- Rs. 200/-
Mode of Payment
- Online Mode – By Gateway provided by UCO Bank.
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form||01.02.2019|
|Closing Date for Submission of Online Application Form||28.02.2019|
How to Apply for Supreme Court New Delhi Recruitment 2019 Job Vacancy:
- Go to Supreme Court official website -> supremecourtofindia.nic.in.
- Click on option -> Recruitment in the home page.
- Find the correct notification “Applications invited for participating in selection process for engagement of Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant : Last date – 28-2-2019” and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility for delhi supreme court jobs.
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of online registration form and upload necessary document.
- Finally, submit your application through online mode till the last date.
|APPLY ONLINE||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD NOTIFICATION HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|