SVSU Recruitment 2020 | Skill Assistant Professor | 45 Vacancies | Last Date: 18.12.2020 | Apply Online @svsu.ac.in
SVSU Recruitment 2020: Shri Vishwakarma Skill University Dudhola (palwal) is India’s first Skill University established through Haryana Act No. 25 of 2016, which is functioning from Transit Office Campus at Gurugram. SVSU has released notification [Ad.no: SVSU/2020/Estt /T /008] for the post of Skill Assistant Professor. SVSU is going to fill up of 45 vacancies. Eligible applicants apply only through online. Last date to apply online is 18.12.2020. Job Location will be at Gurugram. The Posts are to be filled by Direct Recruitment.
Notification has released on 11.11.2020. The candidate must be a citizen of India. Good knowledge of Hindi/ Sanskrit and computer Application will be essential. The age limit will be as prescribed by UGC. The candidates who are employed in Government Service should submit NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE. The selection process will be written test/ skill test. The syllabus of the tests will be uploaded on the university Website. After online submission, the printout of the application form and self-attested copies are sent to the corresponding address on or before 28.12.2020.
Details of SVSU Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||SHRI VISHWAKARMA SKILL UNIVERSITY|
|Advertisement No.||SVSU/2020/Estt /T /008|
|Job Name||Skill Assistant Professor|
|Notification Released Date||11.11.2020|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||18.12.2020|
Candidate must visit svsu.ac.in to get the details of SVSU (SHRI VISHWAKARMA SKILL UNIVERSITY) Recruitment 2020. Here you will get the details of Skill Assistant Professor Posts includes educational qualification, Selection Process, Application Fees, apply mode and how to apply process. Be in connect with dailyrecruitment.in to get more latest updates.
Vacancy details of SVSU Recruitment 2020
|Name of the discipline||No. of Vacancies|
|Computer Science Engineering||05|
|Remote Sensing Geographic Information system (GIS)||01|
|Medical Laboratory Technology||01|
Eligibility Criteria for SVSU Recruitment 2020
- Applicant must have completed B.E/ B.TECH/ M.E/ M.TECH/ Bachelor’s degree/ Master’s degree in relevant discipline from a recognized university.
- Check the notification for more details.
- Written test/ Skill test.
- The shortlisted candidate will be called for Interview.
- For General Category 1000.
- Others for 250.
- No fee for Physically disabled candidates.
- Initially apply through online.
- The last date to apply online is 18.12.2020.
- After submission of online, the candidate should take printout of the application and send to the following address:
“The Deputy Registrar (Estb.), Shri Vishwakarma Skill University, Plot No. 147, Sector 44, Gurugram, Haryana- 122003”
- The last date to apply online is 28.12.2020
Steps to apply SVSU Recruitment 2020
- Go to the Official Website “svsu.ac.in”
- In the homepage, click Notices -> Careers, find the notification Advertisement of various teaching post.
- Read the notification carefully and check the eligibility.
- Apply online through https://svsurecruitment.in
- Download notification for some reference.
- After applying online, the candidate should take printout of the application and send to the corresponding address.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN NOW>>|
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 5,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 17,506 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Pass Jobs - 6,300 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 11,130 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 17,000||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 7,556 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 5,220 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Data Entry Jobs - 1,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|