Government of Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2017-18 | Fisheries Department 13 Technical Assistant Posts | Apply @ www.fisheries.tn.gov.in | Last Date: 14.07.2017
Fisheries Department, Government of Tamil Nadu invites application for the post of 13 Technical Assistant Jobs 2017. This is very good news for job seekers who are looking Tamilnadu Government jobs. Eligible candidates may apply offline for the Tamil Nadu Fisheries Department Recruitment 2017 until 14th July 2017. The Fisheries Department Technical Assistant Jobs Notification is a good news for the unemployed competitors. Candidates may check the detailed Notification from official website at www.fisheries.tn.gov.in.
Candidates must note down that while submitting the application form, the aspirants must ensure that whether he/she is fulfilling every eligibility norms as mentioned in official notification or not. We are shared other information like Tamil Nadu Fisheries Department Recruitment Notification 2017, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, How to apply Tamil Nadu Fisheries Department Job check the following details.
Details of Tamil Nadu Fisheries Department Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Tamil Nadu Fisheries Department
Employment Category: State Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 13
Job Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Vacancy Details of NIELIT Recruitment
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Pay Scale||Grade Pay|
|Technical Assistant||13||Rs. 9300-34800/-||Rs. 4200/-|
Eligibility criteria for Tamil Nadu Fisheries Department Vacancy
- Candidates should completed Diploma in civil Engineering from a recognized Board/University/Institute.
- Candidates minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 30 years as on 01/07/2017
- Candidates are suggested to approach official notification for Age limit and Relaxation details.
- Written exam
Mode of Payment
- Offline Mode – Bank Draft/ Demand Draft
Bank Draft/ DD drawn in favour of “Executive Engineer, Fishing Harbour Project Division, Chennai” at Chennai
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode
How to Apply for Tamil Nadu Fisheries Department Recruitment
- Go to official website @ www.fisheries.tn.gov.in
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then download the application form.
- Fill up the application form correctly and then attach necessary documents.
- Particularly check official notification for necessary documents to be attached.
- Finally, send the application to the given address.
The Chief Engineer, O/o. the Director of Fisheries, Fisheries Department, DMS Campus, Teynampet, Chennai-600 006
|Last Date for Submission of Application||14.07.2017|
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 5,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 17,506 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 11,130 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 17,000||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 7,556 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 5,220 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Data Entry Jobs - 1,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|