TN MRB Recruitment 2018 | Medical Services Recruitment Board | AMO (Yoga & Naturopathy) Posts | Total 73 Vacancies | Apply online @ www.mrb.tn.gov.in | Last Date 07.05.2018
Tamil Nadu MRB Recruitment 2018: Medical Services Recruitment Board shortly (MRB) invites online application for the post of Assistant Medical Officer (AMO)/Lecturer Grade-II (Yoga and Naturopathy) on temporary basis. Particularly 73 vacancies are allotted for Assistant Medical Officer (AMO) post. Candidates who have profiles with satisfying eligibility criteria can apply for the post. Candidates are advised to apply online mode on or before the last date of 07.05.2018.
Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB) conduct written examination on 24.06.2018 (Sunday) from 10.00 AM to 12.30 PM at Chennai. Interested candidates read the notification from official web site @ www.mrb.tn.gov.in. Eligible candidates can apply through online application till the last date. Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, Pay scale, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief.
About TN MRB (Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment board)
The Medical Services Recruitment Board (TN MRB) has been established to make recruitment to various categories of staff in the Health and Family Welfare Department. The board is under the control of government of Tamilnadu. They conducting recruitment in direct manner. They following two types of direct requirement, Recruitment through Employment Exchange and Recruitment through Open Advertisement and Competitive Examination.
Details of Tamil Nadu MRB Recruitment 2018:
Organization Name: Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB)
Organization Type: State Government
Name of the Post: Assistant Medical Officer (AMO – Yoga and Naturopathy)
Total Vacancies: 73
Pay Scale: Rs. 56100-177500/-
Job Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Eligibility criteria for TN MRB Asst. Medical Officer Vacancies:
- Candidates must pass in degree/Diploma in Naturopathy from recognized University/Institution.
- Candidates must have registered name with the Tamil Nadu Board of Indian Medicine, Chennai.
|Categories||Maximum Age Limit|
|SC/SC(A)/ST/MBC/DCs/BCs/BCM (Ex-Servicemen belonging to these communities)||57 years|
|Ex-Servicemen belonging to ‘others’||48 years|
- Written examination
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
- SC / SCA / ST / DAP(PH): Rs.375/-
- Others : Rs.750/-
Mode of Payment
- Online Mode-By Net Banking/Credit card/Debit card & Mobile wallet Payment.
- Offline Mode-By Challan (Indian Bank -IB)
How to apply for AMO (Yoga & Naturopathy) Vacancies:
- Go to official website -> mrb.tn.gov.in
- Click on option -> Notification in the home page.
- Find correct notification -> Notification No. 06/2018 and open it.
- Read the notification carefully and check your eligibility for this recruitment.
- Fill up your details in online application form and check once.
- Finally submit your application form via online mode on or before last date 07.05.2018.
|Date of Notification||17.04.2018|
|Closing date for submission of online application & Online Payment of fee||07.05.2018|
|Last date for Offline Payment of fee||09.05.2018|
|Examination date||24.06.2018 (10.00 AM to 12.30 PM)|
Note: – Candidates willing to secure a job particularly in MRB Recruitment keep check this page regularly. Additionally, check for latest and upcoming Tamil Nadu Jobs here.