TN MRB Recruitment | Pharmacist Posts | Total 229 Vacancies | Apply Online @ www.mrb.tn.gov.in | Last Date 30th July 2018
TN MRB Recruitment 2018: Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board shortly called as TN MRB has declared employment notification for Pharmacist (Siddha), Pharmacist (Ayurveda), Pharmacist (Homoeopathy) and Pharmacist (Unani) Posts in Chennai. This engagement is purely temporary basis. Totally, 229 vacancies are allotted for above said positions. TN MRB has invites online applications from eligible “OC” category candidates only. So, eligible “OC” Candidates can apply for following posts (mentioned in below table) through online mode on or before the last date (30.07.2018).
Candidates who have already applied and paid the registration fee, they need not apply for this recruitment. Candidates can apply online mode only. Any other mode of applications will be rejected. Selection will be based on the marks scored by the candidates in their academic qualification. There will be no oral test (Interview) for above said positions. Applicants should pay your examination fee through online or offline mode till the last date of 30.07.2018 & 01.08.2018 respectively.
About TN MRB (Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment board)
The Medical Services Recruitment Board (TN MRB) has been established to make recruitment to various categories of staff in the Health and Family Welfare Department. The board is under the control of government of Tamilnadu. They conducting recruitment in direct manner. They following two types of direct requirement, Recruitment through Employment Exchange and Recruitment through Open Advertisement and Competitive Examination.
Details of TN MRB Notification:
|Organization Name||Medical Services Recruitment Board|
|Organization Type||State Government|
|Name of the Post||Pharmacist|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 9,300-34,800+GP 4,200|
|Job Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
Vacancy Details of MRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment:
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for TN MRB Vacancies:
- SSLC/ Diploma in relevant discipline/Equivalent from recognized university/institution.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official website given below.
Age Limit (as on 01.07.018)
- Minimum age limit is 18 years and Maximum age limit is 57 years.
- Check more details of age limitation in official notification given below.
- Merit List.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode.
- For OC Candidates: Rs. 500/-
Mode of Fee
- Online Mode-By Net Banking/Credit card/Debit card/Mobile Wallet.
- Offline Mode-By Challan at any branch of the Indian Bank.
|Last date for submission of online application form||30.07.2018|
|Closing date for payment of exam fee by offline||01.08.2018|
How to apply for TN MRB Pharmacist Jobs:
- Candidates go to official website -> www.mrb.tn.gov.in.
- Click on option -> Notifications.
- Find the correct notification “Notification No. 01/2018, 02/2018, 03/2018 & 04/2018 “and open it.
- Read the notification carefully to check your eligibility.
- Eligible candidates fill all required details of online application form.
- Pay your exam fee via offline or online till the last date.
- After fee payment, fill all remaining details of online application form.
- Finally, submit your application till the last date.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|DOWNLOAD OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD NOTIFICATION HERE>>|
|FREE JOB ALERT ON MOBILE||DAILYRECRUITMENT ANDROID APP>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Note: – Candidates willing to secure a job particularly in MRB Recruitment keep check this page regularly. Additionally, check for latest and upcoming Tamil Nadu Jobs here.
TN MRB Recruitment 2018 | Medical Services Recruitment Board | AMO (Yoga & Naturopathy) Posts | Total 73 Vacancies | Apply online @ www.mrb.tn.gov.in | Last Date 07.05.2018
Tamil Nadu MRB Recruitment 2018: Medical Services Recruitment Board shortly (MRB) invites online application for the post of Assistant Medical Officer (AMO)/Lecturer Grade-II (Yoga and Naturopathy) on temporary basis. Particularly 73 vacancies are allotted for Assistant Medical Officer (AMO) post. Candidates who have profiles with satisfying eligibility criteria can apply for the post. Candidates are advised to apply online mode on or before the last date of 07.05.2018.
Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB) conduct written examination on 24.06.2018 (Sunday) from 10.00 AM to 12.30 PM at Chennai. Interested candidates read the notification from official web site @ www.mrb.tn.gov.in. Eligible candidates can apply through online application till the last date. Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, Pay scale, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief.
Details of Tamil Nadu MRB Recruitment 2018:
Organization Name: Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB)
Organization Type: State Government
Name of the Post: Assistant Medical Officer (AMO – Yoga and Naturopathy)
Total Vacancies: 73
Pay Scale: Rs. 56100-177500/-
Job Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Eligibility criteria for TN MRB Asst. Medical Officer Vacancies:
- Candidates must pass in degree/Diploma in Naturopathy from recognized University/Institution.
- Candidates must have registered name with the Tamil Nadu Board of Indian Medicine, Chennai.
|Categories||Maximum Age Limit|
|SC/SC(A)/ST/MBC/DCs/BCs/BCM (Ex-Servicemen belonging to these communities)||57 years|
|Ex-Servicemen belonging to ‘others’||48 years|
- Written examination
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
- SC / SCA / ST / DAP(PH): Rs.375/-
- Others : Rs.750/-
Mode of Payment
- Online Mode-By Net Banking/Credit card/Debit card & Mobile wallet Payment.
- Offline Mode-By Challan (Indian Bank -IB)
How to apply for AMO (Yoga & Naturopathy) Vacancies:
- Go to official website -> mrb.tn.gov.in
- Click on option -> Notification in the home page.
- Find correct notification -> Notification No. 06/2018 and open it.
- Read the notification carefully and check your eligibility for this recruitment.
- Fill up your details in online application form and check once.
- Finally submit your application form via online mode on or before last date 07.05.2018.
|Date of Notification||17.04.2018|
|Closing date for submission of online application & Online Payment of fee||07.05.2018|
|Last date for Offline Payment of fee||09.05.2018|
|Examination date||24.06.2018 (10.00 AM to 12.30 PM)|