TN MRB Recruitment 2019 | Laboratory Technician Grade-III Posts | Total Vacancies 1508 | Last Date 09.12.2019 | Apply online @ www.mrb.tn.gov.in
TN MRB Recruitment 2019: Medical Services Recruitment Board, Tamilnadu invites online application from 12th passed candidates for recruitment to the post of Laboratory Technician Grade-III on contract and on consolidated pay basis. As per the Tamilnadu MRB new notification [NOTIFICATION NO: 18/MRB/2019], overall 1508 vacancies are allotted for Lab Technician posts. Applicants who are looking for jobs in Tamilnadu can make the online registration from 19.11.2019. The last date or submission of online application is 09.12.2019.
|Download Here Your TN MRB Nurse Selection List/Result 2019|
TN MRB Lab technician recruitment 2019 notification and apply online link is available @ www.mrb.tn.gov.in. Aspirants should pass 12th std and must possess certificate in Medical Lab Technology Course. Age limit should be 18 to 30 years. Selection will be made based on the marks scored by the candidates in their academic and technical qualification. Selected candidates will be placed at anywhere in TN State. More details of TN MRB recruitment vacancy, upcoming notices, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of Tamilnadu MRB Lab Technician Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Medical Services Recruitment Board|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Advertisement Number||NOTIFICATION NO: 18/MRB/2019|
|Job Name||Laboratory Technician Grade-III|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||19.11.2019|
|Last Date for Submission of online application & Online Payment||09.12.2019|
|Last date for offline payment||11.12.2019|
You may visit www.mrb.tn.gov.in Website to get more details about Tamilnadu MRB recruitment. Here you will get information of Lab Technician posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
MRN Tamilnadu 2019 Vacancy Details
- As per the TN MRB notification, overall 1508 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Category wise vacancy details are given below.
Eligibility Criteria for Laboratory Technician Grade-III Vacancy
- Aspirants should pass 12th std and must possess certificate in Medical Lab Technology Course.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 18 to 30 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be made based on the marks scored by the candidates in their academic and technical qualification.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.600 for all candidates and Rs.300 for SC/SCA/ ST /DAP(PH)/DW candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via either online or offline (Indian Bank).
Steps to apply for Tamilnadu Medical Services Recruitment Board Jobs 2019
- Go to official website mrb.tn.gov.in.
- Click “Notifications” find the advertisement “Notification for Laboratory Technician Grade III”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
TN MRB Recruitment 2019 | 1234 Vacancies | Village Health Nurse/ Auxiliary Nurse Midwife Posts | Last Date Within 13.11.2019 | Download Application Form @ www.mrb.tn.gov.in
TN MRB Recruitment 2019: Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB), Tamil Nadu invites online applications only from the eligible women candidates. Recently TN MRB has published an announcement regarding the direct recruitment of nursing medical jobs notification for the post of Village Health Nurse/ Auxiliary Nurse Midwife (VHM/ANM). As per the TN MRB latest notification, nearly 1234 job vacancies are allotted for VHN/ANM Nursing Officers. Candidates those who are interested to apply Tamil Nadu govt. jobs and are qualified for this staff nurse notification can make their online registration on or before 13.11.2019 by using TN MRB login/Register option. You can download TN MRB Nurse Recruitment job notification & online registration or application from their official website @ www.mrb.tn.gov.in.
Candidates should submit their application & online fee payment within 13.11.2019. For offline mode of payment, candidates have to pay before 15.11.2019 on any of the Indian Bank branches. Aspirants must possess SSLC with 18 months ANM qualification/ Multipurpose Health Workers (Female) course recognized by Indian Nursing Council. Selection will be made based on the marks scored by the candidates in their academic and technical qualification(s) for this VHN/ANM direct recruitment on temporary basis in Tamil Nadu Public Health Subordinate Service. There will be no oral test (Interview) for the post. After the selection is made by the Board, the appointment and postings will be made by the Director of Public Health and Preventive Medicine, Chennai.
Details about TN MRB Nurse Notification 2019:
|Board of Organization||Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB)|
|Job Category||State Government of India|
|Advertisement No||Notification No. 17/MRB/2019|
|Designation||Village Health Nurse/ Auxiliary Nurse Midwife|
|Monthly Pay/ Salary||Rs. 19,500 – 62,000|
|Work Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Online Registration Application Status||Available Now|
|Closure Date for Submission of Online Application & Online Fee Payment||13.11.2019|
|Last date for Offline Payment of Fee through Indian Bank||15.11.2019|
Keep watching Daily Recruitment to get more information related to TN MRB latest recruitment notification, upcoming career job opportunities and recruitment result, admit card or selection list, and so on.
TN MRB Staff Nurse Vacancy 2019 Details:
|Totally, 1234 Job Openings|
Eligibility Criteria for TN MRB VHN/ANM Nursing Officers Requirements 2019:
For more information regarding educational, age limit, relaxation & reservation, salary, vacancy, mode of application, last date to apply, payment date & other important notes/ links refer Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board (TN MRB) Official Notification.
- SSLC with 18 months ANM qualification / Multipurpose Health Workers (Female) course recognized by Indian Nursing Council
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 40 – 57 years (refer advertisement)
MRB Selection Procedure:
- Selection will be made based on the marks scored by the candidates in their academic and technical qualification(s)
- Charge of Rs. 300 (Rupees Three Hundred Only) for SC/ SCA/ ST/ DAP (PH)/ DW will be applicable and Rs. 600 (Rupees Six Hundred Only) for others.
Fee Payment Mode
- Payment of fee can be done through either on-line mode or offline mode.
- Online mode
Steps to Apply & Download Online Registration for TN MRB VHN/ANM Recruitment 2019:
- Go to the official website “http://www.mrb.tn.gov.in”.
- Pick the “Notification” from the home page.
- Find and choose the “Notification for Village Health Nurse / Auxiliary Nurse Midwife” from the row of Notification No. 17/MRB/2019.
- Read the notification twice clearly and thoroughly without fail.
- Get back to home page and click on “Online Registration” to get apply online link.
- If you are a new user select “Register” else an existing user can select “login” under Village Health Nurse / Auxiliary Nurse Midwife
- Fill-up all those necessary fields properly & submit your filled application.
- Download the application form and make a print of it.