TN MRB Recruitment 2018 | Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB) – Tamilnadu | Assistant Surgeon (General) Posts | Total Vacancies 1884 | Last Date 15.10.2018 | Apply online @ mrb.tn.gov.in
TN MRB Recruitment 2018: Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB) – Tamilnadu is going to fill up 1884 vacancies on temporary basis. As per the notification, these vacancies are allocated for following posts Assistant Surgeon (General). Candidates who are seeking for jobs in Tamilnadu government can use this wonderful opportunity. TN MRB apply online link and official notification is available in official website of Tamilnadu MRB. The last date for submission of online application is 15th Oct 2018.
TN MRB engagement is purely based on temporary. Tamilnadu MRB selection procedure will be made on the written test. Applicants who have cleared the TN MRB exam will be appointed on anywhere in Tamilnadu. Candidates must have possessed MBBS degree from any recognized university. Aspirants must have attained the prescribed age limit. Applicants need to pay the fee through online. Applications without fee will be rejected. More details of TN MRB admit card, result, upcoming vacancy, latest notification, selection list and etc. will be uploaded on MRB website.
About TN MRB (Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment board)
The Medical Services Recruitment Board (TN MRB) has been established to make recruitment to various categories of staff in the Health and Family Welfare Department. The board is under the control of government of Tamilnadu. They conducting recruitment in direct manner. They following two types of direct requirement, Recruitment through Employment Exchange and Recruitment through Open Advertisement and Competitive Examination.
Details of Tamil Nadu MRB Recruitment 2018-19
|Organization Name||Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB) – Tamilnadu|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Name||Assistant Surgeon (General)|
|Starting date for submission of online application||25.09.2018|
|Last date for submission of online application & payment||15.10.2018|
|Last date for payment through Indian bank||17.10.2018|
|Date of Examination||09.12.2018|
You may visit MRB Notification page to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check Daily Recruitment regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for MRB Tamilnadu Assistant Surgeon (General) posts
- Candidate should have possessed MBBS degree from any recognized university.
- However check the notification for educational qualification.
Age Limit (01.07.2018)
- Candidate maximum age limit should be 35 years.
- Check official notification for age limit and relaxation.
- TN MRB selection procedure will be based on Written Test.
Mode of Application
- Candidates may apply to this recruitment via Online.
- Rs.375 for SC/ SCA/ ST/ DAP (PH) & Rs.750 for other candidate.
Mode of Payment
- You should pay the amount through Online.
How to apply for TN MRB Jobs 2018
- Go to official website mrb.tn.gov.in.
- Click “Notification” find the advertisement “Notification for Assistant Surgeon (General)”.
- Click on the advertisement notification will open read it and check eligibility.
- To apply click “Online Registration” enter your details correctly and make the payment through online.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|APPLY ONLINE||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|FREE JOB ALERT ON MOBILE||DOWNLOAD APP>>|
TN MRB Recruitment | Pharmacist Posts | Total 229 Vacancies | Apply Online @ www.mrb.tn.gov.in | Last Date 30th July 2018
TN MRB Recruitment 2018: Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board shortly called as TN MRB has declared employment notification for Pharmacist (Siddha), Pharmacist (Ayurveda), Pharmacist (Homoeopathy) and Pharmacist (Unani) Posts in Chennai. This engagement is purely temporary basis. Totally, 229 vacancies are allotted for above said positions. TN MRB has invites online applications from eligible “OC” category candidates only. So, eligible “OC” Candidates can apply for following posts (mentioned in below table) through online mode on or before the last date (30.07.2018).
Candidates who have already applied and paid the registration fee, they need not apply for this recruitment. Candidates can apply online mode only. Any other mode of applications will be rejected. Selection will be based on the marks scored by the candidates in their academic qualification. There will be no oral test (Interview) for above said positions. Applicants should pay your examination fee through online or offline mode till the last date of 30.07.2018 & 01.08.2018 respectively.
Details of TN MRB Notification:
|Organization Name||Medical Services Recruitment Board|
|Organization Type||State Government|
|Name of the Post||Pharmacist|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 9,300-34,800+GP 4,200|
|Job Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
Vacancy Details of MRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment:
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for TN MRB Vacancies:
- SSLC/ Diploma in relevant discipline/Equivalent from recognized university/institution.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official website given below.
Age Limit (as on 01.07.018)
- Minimum age limit is 18 years and Maximum age limit is 57 years.
- Check more details of age limitation in official notification given below.
- Merit List.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode.
- For OC Candidates: Rs. 500/-
Mode of Fee
- Online Mode-By Net Banking/Credit card/Debit card/Mobile Wallet.
- Offline Mode-By Challan at any branch of the Indian Bank.
|Last date for submission of online application form||30.07.2018|
|Closing date for payment of exam fee by offline||01.08.2018|
How to apply for TN MRB Pharmacist Jobs:
- Candidates go to official website -> www.mrb.tn.gov.in.
- Click on option -> Notifications.
- Find the correct notification “Notification No. 01/2018, 02/2018, 03/2018 & 04/2018 “and open it.
- Read the notification carefully to check your eligibility.
- Eligible candidates fill all required details of online application form.
- Pay your exam fee via offline or online till the last date.
- After fee payment, fill all remaining details of online application form.
- Finally, submit your application till the last date.