TN MRB Recruitment 2020 | Skilled Assistant & Physician Assistant Posts | Total Vacancies 101 | Last Date 16.08.2020 | Tamilnadu MRB Recruitment Notification @ www.mrb.tn.gov.in
TN MRB Recruitment 2020: Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB), Tamilnadu has recently announced the new employment notice [Notification No. 03/MRB/2020 & Notification No.04/MRB/2020] on 25.07.2020. It invites applications through online mode to fill up 101 vacancies in Tamil Nadu Public Health Subordinate Service. As per the TN MRB Recruitment notification, these 101 vacancies are allotted for Skilled Assistant Grade II (Fitter Grade II) & Physician Assistant Posts and post wise vacancy details are given below. Applicants who are looking for government jobs in Tamilnadu can make the online registration by using TN MRB Login from 25.07.2020. The last date for submission of MRB TN Assistant Online Application is 16.08.2020.
TN MRB selection procedure will be based on the marks scored by the candidates in their academic and technical qualification. Selected candidates will be appointed at anywhere in Tamilnadu. Aspirants hold hold Degree/ SSLC/ NTC/ NAC in Mechanic and age limit should be 18 to 30 years. Tamilnadu MRB Assistant recruitment notification & TN MRB Recruitment apply online link is available @ www.mrb.tn.gov.in. More details of TN Medical Services Recruitment Board vacancy, upcoming TN MRB Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of TN MRB Assistant Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB), Tamilnadu|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Advertisement Number||Notification No. 03/MRB/2020|
|Job Name||Skilled Assistant Grade II (Fitter Grade II) & Skilled Assistant|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||16.08.2020|
Interested and eligible candidates are to visit the Medical Services Recruitment Board’s website www.mrb.tn.gov.in and familiarize themselves with the detailed notification. Here you will get Skilled Assistant & Physician Assistant posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
TN MRB Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 101 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Category wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Skilled Assistant||87||Rs.19,500 – 62,000|
|Physician Assistant||14||Rs.35,400 – 1,12,400|
Eligibility Criteria for Tamilnadu MRB Skilled Assistant & Physician Assistant Vacancy
- Skilled Assistant: Degree in B.Sc.,(Allied Health Science) or Degree in B.S., (Physician Assistant).
- Physician Assistant: SSLC/ National Trade Certificate (NTC) in Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)/ National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) in Mechanic (Motor Vehicle).
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be minimum 18 years and maximum 30 years.
MRB Selection Procedure
- TN MRB selection procedure will be based on the marks scored by the candidates in their academic and technical qualification.
Mode of Application
- Online mode applications only will be accepted.
- Skilled Assistant: Rs.250 for SC / SCA / ST / DAP (PH) / DW and Rs.500 for All Others.
- Physician Assistant: Rs.300 for SC / SCA / ST / DAP (PH) and Rs.600 for All Others.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via online.
How to apply Tamilnadu MRB Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website mrb.tn.gov.in.
- Click “Notification” find the advertisement “Notification No. 03/MRB/2020 & Notification No.04/MRB/2020”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
How to fill up MRB Tamilnadu Jobs Online Form
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||SKILLED ASSISTANT | PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
|TN JOBS ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN HERE>>|